Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 9   Ziyaret edenler: 299 users
31.07.2013 - 22:47
Hey, most of you have seen me around.

So here's the dilemma! I know i'm an "OK" player, my Ukraine is pretty good if you ask me and my France is top notch. But how can I improve it? I strive to get better and better, whether it's small tweaks I can add or something I am completely missing. If you would like to see my background just go ahead to my profile, I tend to do a lot of duels. If you want to see me in action and help me improve my game-play just post on here and we can set something up..

I really appreciate it thank you.

----
It's not the end.

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
31.07.2013 - 23:26
I think you're a good player, you just need a little more experience in tough situations.

In total, you've played 500 games. You've only won or lost 300 of the 500. Nonetheless, you're a rank 7.

The only reason I got better was because early on I was terrible. I was a total wreck. It was laughable how bad I was. But see being bad for so long didn't stop me. I kept playing, and eventually I got to rank 6. From there on I'd duel rank 7s and up. It's from some of these duels that I learned a few techniques, things you can keep at the back of your mind. Furthermore, unlike you, I played a lot of games with very low SP gain. You played a few games with high SP gain. Which isn't a problem- in fact it's impressive in my opinion.

I recommend you try using GW. I notice you use primarily PD, SM, and Blitz. All of those strategies are pretty much about spamming infantry, bombers, tanks, etc. with a little bit of tactic involved in what you do with them. GW is slightly different. You don't just spam marines. It takes some micromanagement skills, an ability to manage a lot of different processes all at once.

If you do that, if you can master using GW in most any formidable location, then it should evolve your mental state. Besides that, you don't need to take my advice xD I'm probably the one in need of evolution. You're a good player, you're in a good clan, and if you just keep doing what you've been doing then I'm sure you'll pick up new experiences naturally.

Good luck man!
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
31.07.2013 - 23:28
Thanks bro. I tend to duel higher ranks too. Some successful some not. xD
----
It's not the end.

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
01.08.2013 - 03:04
 Nike
You cant you suck you'll never get better
----
Just do it.™ -Nike
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
01.08.2013 - 10:54
Tarafından yazıldı Nike, 01.08.2013 at 03:04

You cant you suck you'll never get better

<3 you too.
----
It's not the end.

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
01.08.2013 - 13:18
Tarafından yazıldı Mr_Own_U, 31.07.2013 at 23:28

he is on drugs, GW is not a good strategy unless you are playing on africa.

playing blitzkrieg helps you to improve your invasion skills and it leads you to develop economic skills, since you can literally fight on any front at the cost of your income.

is 100% accuarate that blitzkrieg players are harder to kill in 2 front wars than a average user, you can ask hittler.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
01.08.2013 - 13:36
I use blitz on world maps. But I am mainly talking about EU. But since the update Blitz got beastly.
----
It's not the end.

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
01.08.2013 - 23:07
Tarafından yazıldı Tundy, 01.08.2013 at 13:18

Tarafından yazıldı Mr_Own_U, 31.07.2013 at 23:28

he is on drugs, GW is not a good strategy unless you are playing on africa.

playing blitzkrieg helps you to improve your invasion skills and it leads you to develop economic skills, since you can literally fight on any front at the cost of your income.

is 100% accuarate that blitzkrieg players are harder to kill in 2 front wars than a average user, you can ask hittler.

Just because you can't play GW very good doesn't mean you have to insult people.

Blitzkrieg has poor defense and invasion skills are learned easily in GW as well.
Unlike blitzkrieg, GW forces you to pay attention to everything you do. And you can ask Hitler what happened when he ran out of reinforcements.
In GW, you're not going to get to such an extreme where you're left with nothing. Usually you'll be doing so well that you have an excess in units, and the real problem is actually managing them all properly and effectively.

Now, both advices we've given are perfectly fine. Just don't limit your options. You're already using Blitzkrieg, and I'm sure you understand that change doesn't happen by trying the same thing over and over until you get it right xD. That is the true definition of insanity-

"The true definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results" - Einstein

Trust me, Einstein isn't lying.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
10.09.2013 - 15:45
Well actually there is no true definition of insanity, it is defined differently by different people and dictionaries. Blitz pwns in world maps, it pwns good, it can fight with tanks, inf, marines, militia, anything, and very well. The only thing is to avoid crippling attacks to your units, so moving your main units out of the way is the main priority at the starting moves.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun