Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 3   Ziyaret edenler: 76 users
07.12.2010 - 07:23
 yujy
Fist of all congrats on the game (this is my first post).
I found that western Europe is overpowered (for games only in Europe). It makes every other start (for example Scandinavia, Turkey, Ukraine) to be a strategic mistake (these country's don't have the income or the ability to make sufficient units). The same problem is with Europe and the rest of the world. I never lost a game when i conquered Europe (playing Entire world, Euroasia or + Africa). the one who manages to conquer Europe has the e economic power of all other country's put together (entire world - maybe).
I admit that probably this is accurate in the real world but it makes it a bit unbalanced as a game.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
07.12.2010 - 07:29
 yujy
Also by the time anyone manages to conquer China/US/Canada/India etc, i manage to conquer most of western Europe, even with an adversary. I never seen India, or China completely conquered because they do not have the time.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
07.12.2010 - 10:02
For European maps, I think it depends on the strategy that you use and whether or not Western Europe is completely occupied by one force. The East has almost no hope against a unified West, but using a strategy that relies on cheap units you could pull it off. In European games, since Germany and France are in the middle of the map they tend to be areas of contention and are rarely unified until late into the game.

As for Eurasia/world maps, Europe has a lot of money and a sizable population, but again it is usually an area of contest when you have more than 4 players. There are ways to counter that though. India can be quickly conquered using a "chain reaction" where conquered cities provide more troops and money and you fan out to take all of the cities. It should take about 5 turns to conquer. Since China is bigger it can be tough, but with judicious use of air and sea transports you can take it pretty quickly.

Also, Europe is close to big population centers - West Africa and the Middle East. When battling Europe, population is your friend. As long as they are busy elsewhere, Africa can send up big armies and take the continent.

Anyway, all this is to say that Western Europe can be conquered by Eastern Europe and in full games it can be defeated by greater populations. It isn't as sexy as a 200 tank stack, but 4 or 5 stacks of 40 infantry work just as well.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun