Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 3   Ziyaret edenler: 64 users
29.10.2022 - 20:11
 Sid (Yönetici)
I got permission to hand out the CW prizes for last season, sorry about the wait time. One problem though, I don't know who won because i've been out of the CW scene for some time.

Can someone help me with 1st place - 4th please?
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
30.10.2022 - 03:07
Paradox & Enigma never played. Belligerent & Prestige played and Prestige won. Since nobody else participated, Prestige should be 1st and Belligerent 2nd. Thanks for the help
----
[pr] ●HellRaiserX666X: ever try beating your meat with sand paper?
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.11.2022 - 17:31
Tarafından yazıldı The Panda Jew, 30.10.2022 at 03:07

Paradox & Enigma never played. Belligerent & Prestige played and Prestige won. Since nobody else participated, Prestige should be 1st and Belligerent 2nd. Thanks for the help

As Paradox leader, I can support this outcome.

Both Prestige and Belligerent fairly played their matches, while Paradox and Enigma both had their activity gaps and we couldn't match each other in given time (neither out of given time).
Also, I suggest that SP and PC prizes which would be awarded to 3rd and 4th place go to the Prestige and Belligerent. Split the amount fairly to both coalitions.
Still, we (Paradox) can try to play Enigma for the proper log in the Seasonal CW history, so it's decided who is 3rd and who is 4th and so you can give out the medals on clan pages. Will try to get Enigma if possible. If not, at least I tried and Paradox should be given 3rd spot beacuse of the better plasman for the playoffs (we ended 1st in regular part of season).
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun