Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 5   Ziyaret edenler: 67 users
10.02.2022 - 10:58
The newest strategy idea i have is for an strategy that players could select called anarchist. The player who selects the strategy would have an Civilization run with no government but it would have all main units but also have Mob bosses whos defence would be +6 and offence would be +2 but they would also have assassins who would be stealth units and they could have +10 attack +10 defence but also you would have their special unit veicles for the strategy including armored personell carrier could transport 10 troops per carrier and have 13+ defence the leader would be the anarchist who would have an massive distance boost of +20 but his attack would not be great nor would his defence attack +1 defence -2. The Term Anarchist or Anarky means an civilization that has no government but is run by mob bosses or crime lords
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.02.2022 - 14:17
Support
----
...још сте ту...
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.02.2022 - 17:03
Tarafından yazıldı Imjohnrambo25, 10.02.2022 at 10:58

The newest strategy idea i have is for an strategy that players could select called anarchist. The player who selects the strategy would have an Civilization run with no government but it would have all main units but also have Mob bosses whos defence would be +6 and offence would be +2 but they would also have assassins who would be stealth units and they could have +10 attack +10 defence but also you would have their special unit veicles for the strategy including armored personell carrier could transport 10 troops per carrier and have 13+ defence the leader would be the anarchist who would have an massive distance boost of +20 but his attack would not be great nor would his defence attack +1 defence -2. The Term Anarchist or Anarky means an civilization that has no government but is run by mob bosses or crime lords

this is awesome idea. We need the strategy called "Anarchist" ASAP. It sounds perfect for a new strategy name. It could utilize the existing vanilla "assassin" unit or perhaps create another special unit like the helicopter for it. I don't care about the specifics of the strategy, but just implementing something called the Anarchist/Anarchy strat would be perfect
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.02.2022 - 18:32
What?
I've never lost so many braincells
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
02.03.2022 - 08:45
Seriously the anarchist strategy would basically have each capital with no leader so you would not have an true leader nor an main capital as there is no government so in order to win against someone using anarchy strategy you must ahnialate and capture their base but they also would have the ability to make troops without spending much money as with no government there would be much crime and chaos so they would not need to spend much
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun