Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 103   Ziyaret edenler: 216 users

Orjinal gönderi

Tarafından gönderildi Heinz_GuderianIQ, 09.12.2021 - 14:40
As a longtime member, I am always looking for ways to improve our community and encourage new members. I think that Scenarios Maps are an excellent complement to the standard World Maps and EU maps.

We should have Marathon-Scenario-Map Days a few days out of the week. On these days we pick one of the most popular Senario Map in a specific category and host only that same map in that category, all day, back to back. This way people can play the maps they like best.

I propose that we begin by testing this concept a few days a week, ie Thurday, Saturday, Sunday, or whatever combination of days. We would vote to host the most popular map in a given category (IE. WW1 / WW2, Ancient / Rise of Rome, Fantasy 3rd age / 4th age, ect). Then we simply rotate the category for the next Marathon-Map-Day and decide which scenario map to host for that day. We can use a poll perhapse?

Among the many benefits for hosting Marathon-Scenario-Map Days include;

1) Enjoy playing more and waiting less! - No more waiting around for an hour (or hours!) for a game to fill and start or fail because there are numerous other scenario maps being hosted.

2) Instant remake! -If game fails, there is instant remake, quick fill and start.

3) Develop familiarity and experience with a particular scenario map! -This is especially important to newer, up and coming scenario players. Most scenario maps are played on rare occasion, 1x every 2 weeks. This offers little hope of newer player participation because of the complexity of scenario maps, with particular events, unit types, and specific faction play styles.

4) Improve quantity and quality of Senario map players!

5) More actual games= more active community! -Guys let's face the fact, our community is not as active as it used to be. We are lucky to get more than 2 scenario map plays on a weekend, and more than 1 full entire game on a weekday, of course this is after waiting around all afternoon, after 2,3, or even 4 failed games for an actual game. This can only leads to less active members in the future.

6) (Feel free to add to this list? :-)

We can start hosting Marathon-Scenario-Map Days Thursday, Saturday, Sunday.

-Thursday -Ancient map: most popular map of the daily / weekly poll.

-Saturday -WW1 / WW2 category - (Fact is this catagory has the greatest amount of appeal to the scenario players in the community) most popular map of the weekly poll.

-Sunday- Fantasy Category - (most popular map of the weekly poll).

Please make your suggestions! Perhaps we can use a poll to have a final vote on which days to assign to which scenario maps. I would also assume we would need admin to support the concept.
13.12.2021 - 14:45
Tarafından yazıldı Zephyrusu, 11.12.2021 at 00:12

You're basically trying to make it so that it's literally impossible to play any map that's not one of the "popular maps"

Thanks for your feedback. I am going to attempt my best to "hit 2 birds with one stone" by responding to you as well as giving some input all the great posts above- so please bear with me :-)

Yes, on the Marathon-Map-Day it would be "Literally impossible to play other scenario maps", as they wont be allowed to be hosted on that day. But once again we also need to consider the popular scenario maps are liked by the community because a vast majority of people enjoy playing them. This is because they understand the scenario, its events and they have achieved a level of mastery.

I have to point out the fact that even higher ranking scenario players are only averaging 3-4 games a week -at best! Looking at the top 12 most active scenario player members, that we see every time we log in, in their games stats over the last 14 days, there is only an average of 3-4 games for 2 weeks (games with more than 15 turns or 100 SP).

With Marathon-Map-days, players who enjoy scenario maps in a particular theme / category will stay to play more than 1 game during that day. With "back to back" games hosted, no more waiting around for hours, only to be discouraged when game doesn't start or that starts and fails during choosing. Our community can easily have 3-4+ games on a day -not per week!
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.12.2021 - 17:56
Tarafından yazıldı Heinz_GuderianIQ, 13.12.2021 at 14:45

Tarafından yazıldı Zephyrusu, 11.12.2021 at 00:12

You're basically trying to make it so that it's literally impossible to play any map that's not one of the "popular maps"

Thanks for your feedback. I am going to attempt my best to "hit 2 birds with one stone" by responding to you as well as giving some input all the great posts above- so please bear with me :-)

Yes, on the Marathon-Map-Day it would be "Literally impossible to play other scenario maps", as they wont be allowed to be hosted on that day. But once again we also need to consider the popular scenario maps are liked by the community because a vast majority of people enjoy playing them. This is because they understand the scenario, its events and they have achieved a level of mastery.

I have to point out the fact that even higher ranking scenario players are only averaging 3-4 games a week -at best! Looking at the top 12 most active scenario player members, that we see every time we log in, in their games stats over the last 14 days, there is only an average of 3-4 games for 2 weeks (games with more than 15 turns or 100 SP).

With Marathon-Map-days, players who enjoy scenario maps in a particular theme / category will stay to play more than 1 game during that day. With "back to back" games hosted, no more waiting around for hours, only to be discouraged when game doesn't start or that starts and fails during choosing. Our community can easily have 3-4+ games on a day -not per week!

You cant dissallow maps to be hosted lmao. If i want to host 4rd age i will host that or any other map....
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
16.12.2021 - 14:12
This just sounds like you just want ww1 hosted and force the rest of us to only be able to play that with you xD
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
17.12.2021 - 11:52
Not necessarily because there will be a rotation of category…. Not sure if you even read the post? :-)

As suggested, we will be rotating categories, and scenario maps to give an even chance for all the different maps. We can implement a poll, one week in advance, to choose the "Map of the day".

BTW I have to point out; you are a perfect example of one those most active high scenario players (you're here 7 days a week) who is only averaging 3-4 games a week -at best! (Long term average)
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
17.12.2021 - 13:28
Tarafından yazıldı Heinz_GuderianIQ, 17.12.2021 at 11:52

Not necessarily because there will be a rotation of category…. Not sure if you even read the post? :-)

As suggested, we will be rotating categories, and scenario maps to give an even chance for all the different maps. We can implement a poll, one week in advance, to choose the "Map of the day".

BTW I have to point out; you are a perfect example of one those most active high scenario players (you're here 7 days a week) who is only averaging 3-4 games a week -at best! (Long term average)

i literaly have 11 games played in the last 7 days xD, thats more then enough for me, also your mistaking several things about me, for example im not interested in playing with noobs in scenarios unless they prove to know atleast the basics/talk/are vouched by other players who play more nub friendly maps like ww1 etc and thats only for the nub picks which some maps have only 1 or none. As one of the most active in scenario i try play only games with all good or atleast competent players in the scenario comunity to atleast have a balanced game and one that last 2 to 3 hrs without it being a complete steamroll.

i have no problem with you nubs wanting to just play more nub friendly scenario to get expierence etc like you guys do with ww1, but those of us who been here for mad years we wanna just play more complex maps and with people who can keep up the pace xD not just farming people who are learning xd.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
17.12.2021 - 16:38
Alıntı yap:
Tarafından yazıldı sirivann, 17.12.2021 at 13:28

i literaly have 11 games played in the last 7 days xD, thats more then enough for me, also your mistaking several things about me, for example im not interested in playing with noobs in scenarios unless they prove to know atleast the basics/talk/are vouched by other players who play more nub friendly maps like ww1 etc and thats only for the nub picks which some maps have only 1 or none. As one of the most active in scenario i try play only games with all good or atleast competent players in the scenario comunity to atleast have a balanced game and one that last 2 to 3 hrs without it being a complete steamroll.

i have no problem with you nubs wanting to just play more nub friendly scenario to get expierence etc like you guys do with ww1, but those of us who been here for mad years we wanna just play more complex maps and with people who can keep up the pace xD not just farming people who are learning xd.

Again, not sure if you reading the post? (I mean the entire post :-)

Firstly -yes I agree, you are "one of the most active [players] in scenario" as your history will show and you are active almost every single day... With regards to your comment, "I laterally have 11 games played in the last 7 days xD," , did you read the part where I mentioned "Long term"? So I will be much more specific for you.... Go to your own game statistics history, within the last 2 months (60 days, as of today 12/17/2021) and count all the games that have more than 12 turns (sp or no sp). I counted 32 games, including the the game with only 10 turns. That averages out to 4 games a week (8 weeks / 32 games = avg 4 games a week). And that is for someone as active as you!

As for your second point "not interested in playing with noobs in scenarios.... and [having] a balanced game... that last 2 to 3 hrs without it being a complete steamroll."

-Maybe try to balance fronts / factions when starting game? (-Dont play vs someone that is half your rank. This applies to a lot of high ranks here, not to name any names, which have already been mentioned earlier. ...)

Don't stack your team to the sky ?(ie. All pro players on one side, and all low ranks / low skill on the other team..) Stacking seems to be the absolute important priority for a majority of high ranks (instead of playing a balanced 'quality' game), again I dont have to name any names here... if this practice was discouraged more by high ranks, like yourself then it wont be "just another farm game"....
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
17.12.2021 - 17:08
Alıntı yap:
Tarafından yazıldı Heinz_GuderianIQ, 17.12.2021 at 16:38

Firstly -yes I agree, you are "one of the most active [players] in scenario" as your history will show and you are active almost every single day... With regards to your comment, "I laterally have 11 games played in the last 7 days xD," , did you read the part where I mentioned "Long term"? So I will be much more specific for you.... Go to your own game statistics history, within the last 2 months (60 days, as of today 12/17/2021) and count all the games that have more than 12 turns (sp or no sp). I counted 32 games, including the the game with only 10 turns. That averages out to 4 games a week (8 weeks / 32 games = avg 4 games a week). And that is for someone as active as you!

As for your second point "not interested in playing with noobs in scenarios.... and [having] a balanced game... that last 2 to 3 hrs without it being a complete steamroll."

-Maybe try to balance fronts / factions when starting game? (-Dont play vs someone that is half your rank. This applies to a lot of high ranks here, not to name any names, which have already been mentioned earlier. ...)

Don't stack your team to the sky ?(ie. All pro players on one side, and all low ranks / low skill on the other team..) Stacking seems to be the absolute important priority for a majority of high ranks (instead of playing a balanced 'quality' game), again I dont have to name any names here... if this practice was discouraged more by high ranks, like yourself then it wont be "just another farm game"....

averages dont work... atwar activity is like a parabula even for me, theirs moments im active when i got time and moments i dont play at all or play just weekend just like most other active players... As for balancing obsviously we do that but their simply is to much of a expiierence and skill gap on some maps where theirs just 1 noob friendly pick and even then if your a complete noob its still fail, look at you for example, we let you go a pick the other day that is considered the most easiest pick in the map and u didnt even wall more then half ur land and we had to remake.....

Your talking about balancing teams as if all maps are like ww1 where only a handfull of picks need to be pros and rest can all be noobs, other maps especialy the ones i play are not like that, you have to be able to handle massive micro, multi fronts and 1 noob who doesnt even wall will ruin the game.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
17.12.2021 - 19:39

Yeah, most active high scenario players average 3-4 games a week, and as soon as your suggestion is implemented, they will average 0 games a week, because they don't actually want to play the same maps over and over.
----
Someone Better Than You
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
18.12.2021 - 14:00
Alıntı yap:
Tarafından yazıldı sirivann, 17.12.2021 at 17:08

averages dont work... atwar activity is like a parabula even for me, theirs moments im active when i got time and moments i dont play at all or play just weekend just like most other active players... As for balancing obsviously we do that but their simply is to much of a expiierence and skill gap on some maps where theirs just 1 noob friendly pick and even then if your a complete noob its still fail, look at you for example, we let you go a pick the other day that is considered the most easiest pick in the map and u didnt even wall more then half ur land and we had to remake.....

Your talking about balancing teams as if all maps are like ww1 where only a handfull of picks need to be pros and rest can all be noobs, other maps especialy the ones i play are not like that, you have to be able to handle massive micro, multi fronts and 1 noob who doesnt even wall will ruin the game.

"Atwar activity is like a parabula even for me, theirs moments im active when i got time and moments i dont play at all or play just weekend just like most other active players..." Here is another fact, for you to consider….. Regardless of any "parabola's", you are still averaging 4 games a week!… In 'fact', to eliminate the so called "parabola" you just have to take a larger sample, which in this case is time.
Here is how math works…. When you take a larger sample of time, lets take 1 year, then the averages normalized overall. In your case, you have 212 games over 1 year (12 turns / sp or no sp games - which I am sure half of these 212 games are failed games, but let's say they were actual games for this example) 212 games / 52 weeks = 4 games a week.

You state "theirs moments im active when i got time and moments i dont play at all or play just weekend" So the this 'fact' is completely irrelevant because regardless if we use 2 months or 1 year, the 'fact' is that you are still averaging 4 games a week...
And the fact is that you are one of the most active scenario players in the game... What does this fact tell you?
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
18.12.2021 - 14:20
Tarafından yazıldı Zephyrusu, 17.12.2021 at 19:39

Yeah, most active high scenario players average 3-4 games a week, and as soon as your suggestion is implemented, they will average 0 games a week, because they don't actually want to play the same maps over and over.

Zeph, I have to point out that you are one of the most active players on here, who is also a major contributor to the community. The fact is your avarage is less than 3 games a week (Long term).

Why don't you think you still wont be able to play the 2-3 games a week that you play now? You mean that none of the most popular maps in the most popular catagories in this game are good enough for you to play them? If they aren't good enough, well you still would have 4 additional days (on the non Marathon-Map-Days, which would only be 3 days a week) to play your other preffered "non-popular" maps. So I wouldn't be worried at all if I were you.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
18.12.2021 - 14:33
Alıntı yap:
Tarafından yazıldı Heinz_GuderianIQ, 18.12.2021 at 14:00

"Atwar activity is like a parabula even for me, theirs moments im active when i got time and moments i dont play at all or play just weekend just like most other active players..." Here is another fact, for you to consider….. Regardless of any "parabola's", you are still averaging 4 games a week!… In 'fact', to eliminate the so called "parabola" you just have to take a larger sample, which in this case is time.
Here is how math works…. When you take a larger sample of time, lets take 1 year, then the averages normalized overall. In your case, you have 212 games over 1 year (12 turns / sp or no sp games - which I am sure half of these 212 games are failed games, but let's say they were actual games for this example) 212 games / 52 weeks = 4 games a week.

You state "theirs moments im active when i got time and moments i dont play at all or play just weekend" So the this 'fact' is completely irrelevant because regardless if we use 2 months or 1 year, the 'fact' is that you are still averaging 4 games a week...
And the fact is that you are one of the most active scenario players in the game... What does this fact tell you?

dear god clearly you have no idea how statistics let alone math is used, now i understand why u cant even wall cities xD
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
18.12.2021 - 15:11
Alıntı yap:
Tarafından yazıldı sirivann, 18.12.2021 at 14:33

dear god clearly you have no idea how statistics let alone math is used, now i understand why u cant even wall cities xD

"dear god clearly you have no idea how statistics let alone math is used...." So I clearly explain the facts and show my math, and you just respond with your personal opinion.... (and point out that I dont know how to wall, good job :-)
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
18.12.2021 - 15:11
Heinz dude. There is simply too many maps that one can host. Not everyone wants to play popular maps, and not every popular map is getting hosted all the time. There are periods when neuordnung is being played non-stop, and there are periods when other maps are being played non-stop. There are many factors to it, one of them being an update or a "new map". Right now, 4rd age is the newest map, hence we all play that map non-stop. You can host your "other" popular maps anytime, and convince others to join. I do it all the time, with many other maps.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
18.12.2021 - 15:18
Tarafından yazıldı ITSGG1122, 18.12.2021 at 15:11

Heinz dude. There is simply too many maps that one can host. Not everyone wants to play popular maps, and not every popular map is getting hosted all the time. There are periods when neuordnung is being played non-stop, and there are periods when other maps are being played non-stop. There are many factors to it, one of them being an update or a "new map". Right now, 4rd age is the newest map, hence we all play that map non-stop. You can host your "other" popular maps anytime, and convince others to join. I do it all the time, with many other maps.

Before you reply, please go read the original post (you either didnt read it, or you clearly dont understand the concept).
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
18.12.2021 - 17:07
Tarafından yazıldı Heinz_GuderianIQ, 18.12.2021 at 14:20

Zeph, I have to point out that you are one of the most active players on here, who is also a major contributor to the community. The fact is your avarage is less than 3 games a week (Long term).

Why don't you think you still wont be able to play the 2-3 games a week that you play now? You mean that none of the most popular maps in the most popular catagories in this game are good enough for you to play them? If they aren't good enough, well you still would have 4 additional days (on the non Marathon-Map-Days, which would only be 3 days a week) to play your other preffered "non-popular" maps. So I wouldn't be worried at all if I were you.

I want variety in my life, there's no one map that I'd ever wanted to be hosted over and over on weekends, and no I wouldn't have 4 additional days because fuck if anyone's ever online on weekdays, in any case there's no reason I should be virtually banned from playing the game for half the week
----
Someone Better Than You
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
18.12.2021 - 18:18
Tarafından yazıldı Zephyrusu, 18.12.2021 at 17:07

Tarafından yazıldı Heinz_GuderianIQ, 18.12.2021 at 14:20

I want variety in my life, there's no one map that I'd ever wanted to be hosted over and over on weekends, and no I wouldn't have 4 additional days because fuck if anyone's ever online on weekdays, in any case there's no reason I should be virtually banned from playing the game for half the week

It just seems that people are not grasping the concept.... there will be variety; we are NOT setting anything in stone until the end of time....
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
19.12.2021 - 08:10
Tarafından yazıldı Heinz_GuderianIQ, 18.12.2021 at 15:18

Tarafından yazıldı ITSGG1122, 18.12.2021 at 15:11

Before you reply, please go read the original post (you either didnt read it, or you clearly dont understand the concept).

Maybe you should read again what you post and comment on. My comment was because you said other maps wont be played during that map marathon day. Thats very simple for me, hence i commented that its a stupid idea.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
19.12.2021 - 10:32

Heinz, it is a good idea. There are haters but they have pea brains
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
19.12.2021 - 11:16
-On these days we pick one of the most popular Senario Map in a specific category and host only that same map in that category, all day, back to back-
-On the Marathon-Map-Day it would be "Literally impossible to play other scenario maps", as they wont be allowed to be hosted on that day.-

U just trying to be the dictator on our life,im not gonna follow order from anyone,if the map i want to play is different with what ur marathon hosted,noone can stop me,i move with my own opinion and calculation
----
Throughout heaven and earth, i alone am the honored one
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
19.12.2021 - 11:55
Alıntı yap:
Tarafından yazıldı Heinz_GuderianIQ, 18.12.2021 at 15:11

"dear god clearly you have no idea how statistics let alone math is used...." So I clearly explain the facts and show my math, and you just respond with your personal opinion.... (and point out that I dont know how to wall, good job :-)

Noob most of us arent in high school, i have no idea why you think giving averages means your using math to argue your case, if your gona try analyse activity on atwar which is like a parabula then averages (like in almost anything in rl) means nothing at all, you need to use as data real math, throw in some probability of ocurance atleast to represent how much im playing not fucking averages.... your sounding like your some lil kid trying to argue a case with the most irrelevant math you can use....

For gods sakes if your already quoting somthing then for the love of god you dont have to quote the shit twice when your responding.......

Also my games will not be fixed by people forcing me to play 1 map on a given day thats voted in, ill only play the maps the high skilled scenario players wanna play and i sure as hell wont be playing with noobs unbalancing the fuck outa games, nubs need to learn with people of their level first and when they get good enough then and only then will i rape them into somthing better!.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
22.12.2021 - 14:05
Alıntı yap:
Tarafından yazıldı sirivann, 19.12.2021 at 11:55

Tarafından yazıldı Heinz_GuderianIQ, 18.12.2021 at 15:11

Noob most of us arent in high school, i have no idea why you think giving averages means your using math to argue your case, if your gona try analyse activity on atwar which is like a parabula then averages (like in almost anything in rl) means nothing at all, you need to use as data real math, throw in some probability of ocurance atleast to represent how much im playing not fucking averages.... your sounding like your some lil kid trying to argue a case with the most irrelevant math you can use....

For gods sakes if your already quoting somthing then for the love of god you dont have to quote the shit twice when your responding.......

Also my games will not be fixed by people forcing me to play 1 map on a given day thats voted in, ill only play the maps the high skilled scenario players wanna play and i sure as hell wont be playing with noobs unbalancing the fuck outa games, nubs need to learn with people of their level first and when they get good enough then and only then will i rape them into somthing better!.

Yes, I agree I am a "noob" compared to you and the number of hours you put into the game :-)

"most of us arent in high school, i have no idea why you think giving averages means your using math to argue your case, if your gona try analyse activity on atwar which is like a parabula then averages (like in almost anything in rl) means nothing at all" -Again, this is your 'opinion'. The 'fact' is that averages / math are what 'rl' (real life, ie outside of atwar) are what determine real world issues and are used to identify problems, and to model solutions. Yes, same concept ("Averages") can be used in Atwar (fact! -not opinion :-)

But in my 'opinion' I think that I'm getting to technical using "averages" to show the you that the games you are hosting are failing and the community activity is decreasing not increasing... Let me once again try to point out the 'facts' for you, in the simplest terms possible so hopefully you can understand :-)

"You need to use as data real math, throw in some probability of ocurance atleast to represent how much im playing not fucking averages...."- Your "Game played stats" in your profile clearly state this already... But I guess I can copy and paste it for you... The reason I can use averages is because of the fact that you are most active scenario player and here almost every single day. So let's analyze your own games stats within the last 24 hours together :-)

Kaiserreich: New Dawn (1 turns) 17h ago -Failed
Kaiserreich: New Dawn (17 turns) 18h
Kaiserreich New Dawn (3 turns) 20h ago -Failed
Warhammer Dawn of Chaos Reforg (3 turns) 21h ago -Failed
Fourth Age:Rise of the Dark Tr (1 turns) 21h ago -Failed
Fourth Age:Rise of the Dark Tree (1 turns) 22h ago -Failed

Let me explain to you how to 'model' your game plays using 'averages'(... lets say that this is what your 'Average' game stats look like so - 6+ hours = 1 game (on 'Average') That is how 'Averages' work, and averages say a lot, in fact "they speak volumes").

"Also my games will not be fixed by people forcing me to play 1 map on a given day thats voted in…" How do you know these won't be the maps you are already playing all the time? As it is now, you're only playing 1 game / every 1.75 days (on 'average' :-)

Example: This past Saturday 12/18/21, I logged on in the morning 8:00 am-there were 4 "Fourth Age" games hosted, all failed along with at least a dozen other scenarios.... There were just 3 games ALL of Saturday the Rise of Rome 7: Rebellion (16 turn, which you played), followed by WW1, followed by a Kaiserreich: New Dawn (which you played) -

-Rise of Rome 7: Rebellion (Ancient Category)
-Kaiserreich: New Dawn (WW1 / WW2 Category)

"I sure as hell wont be playing with noobs unbalancing the fuck outa games, nubs need to learn with people of their level first…." You still don't seem to grasp the concept of balancing fronts/ teams? As discussed, balancing fronts takes care of noobs being an issue. Example: Saturday's Kaiserreich: New Dawn game (Noob Japan - vs Noob Manchuria and Noob Tzing tao) we had successful game with 17 turn… Question- How would that game have started without the noob players in the north?) It most likely wouldn't have!

Your arguments are not relevant what so ever :-)
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
22.12.2021 - 14:16
Tarafından yazıldı Griffin Rider, 19.12.2021 at 11:16

-On these days we pick one of the most popular Senario Map in a specific category and host only that same map in that category, all day, back to back-
-On the Marathon-Map-Day it would be "Literally impossible to play other scenario maps", as they wont be allowed to be hosted on that day.-

U just trying to be the dictator on our life,im not gonna follow order from anyone,if the map i want to play is different with what ur marathon hosted,noone can stop me,i move with my own opinion and calculation

I am not the one who will pick or dictate the maps or catagories or anything! The Marathon-Map-Day concept will be using polls open to everyone. This is so we can have common conscensus among all players, so we can actually spend better quaility time here, and increase community activity.

How do you know marathon day maps won't be the maps you are already playing all the time?

Example: This past Saturday 12/18/21, I logged on in the morning 8:00 am-there were 4 "Fourth Age" games hosted, all failed along with at least a dozen other scenarios.... There were just 3 games ALL of Saturday the Rise of Rome 7: Rebellion (16 turn, which you played), followed by WW1, followed by a Kaiserreich: New Dawn (which you played) -

-Rise of Rome 7: Rebellion (Ancient Category) - you hosted this.
-Kaiserreich: New Dawn (WW1 / WW2 Category) - You played this.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
22.12.2021 - 14:36

I am not the one who will pick or dictate the maps or categories or anything for that matter. The Marathon-Map-Day concept will be using polls open to everyone! This is so we can have common consensus and that all members have a chance to participate. This will increase community activity, which will mean we will all spend better quality time here.

here is my question to you- How do you know the Marathon-Map-Day maps won't be the same maps you are already playing all the time now?

Example: This past Saturday 12/18/21, I logged on in the morning 8:00 am-there were 4 "Fourth Age" games hosted, all failed along with at least a dozen other scenarios.... There were just 3 games ALL of Saturday (which is now rare for Saturdays to have 3 or more), Rise of Rome 7: Rebellion (16 turn, which you hosted), followed by WW1, followed by a Kaiserreich: New Dawn (which you played) - Just FYI, these could be very likely maps hosted on Marathon-Map-Days.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
22.12.2021 - 15:46
Tarafından yazıldı Heinz_GuderianIQ, 22.12.2021 at 14:16

I am not the one who will pick or dictate the maps or catagories or anything! The Marathon-Map-Day concept will be using polls open to everyone. This is so we can have common conscensus among all players, so we can actually spend better quaility time here, and increase community activity.

How do you know marathon day maps won't be the maps you are already playing all the time?

even if its using pool categories,mostly will just pick ww1/ww2,democracy was a shit option,if ww2 categories and i want other,why should i join ur marathon? why cant we just play the map we want? is this because u know most scen fag was decent on ww1 and u want to fill 10 ww1 in a day?
----
Throughout heaven and earth, i alone am the honored one
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
22.12.2021 - 16:28
Tarafından yazıldı Griffin Rider, 22.12.2021 at 15:46

Tarafından yazıldı Heinz_GuderianIQ, 22.12.2021 at 14:16

even if its using pool categories,mostly will just pick ww1/ww2,democracy was a shit option,if ww2 categories and i want other,why should i join ur marathon? why cant we just play the map we want? is this because u know most scen fag was decent on ww1 and u want to fill 10 ww1 in a day?

You keep making this about me, its not... So please focus on the concept instead? Just to set the record straight, I prefer other maps to WW1 (any other map in ww1/ww2 catagory for me is more preferable, like the same one that you like; Kaiserreich, Neuordung, Ostfront, ect).
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
22.12.2021 - 21:24
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.12.2021 - 10:27
Look like we can test this but it is need to should be developed
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.12.2021 - 12:44
Tarafından yazıldı Tribune Aquila, 19.12.2021 at 10:32

Agree, haters are gonna hate... Instead they should ask themselves what have they ever contributed to our community? What have they have done to give back or help / encourage newer members (like the way that I've seen you do on many occasions)? And maybe focus their efforts in this direction instead? (who knows what can happen, maybe we might get a more active and better quality community?)
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.12.2021 - 13:08
Tarafından yazıldı Heinz_GuderianIQ, 23.12.2021 at 12:44

Agree, haters are gonna hate... Instead they should ask themselves what have they ever contributed to our community? What have they have done to give back or help / encourage newer members (like the way that I've seen you do on many occasions)? And maybe focus their efforts in this direction instead? (who knows what can happen, maybe we might get a more active and better quality community?)

this will just reduce activity, and anyone with 70iq above will understand it
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.12.2021 - 14:22
Tarafından yazıldı ITSGG1122, 23.12.2021 at 13:08

Tarafından yazıldı Heinz_GuderianIQ, 23.12.2021 at 12:44

this will just reduce activity, and anyone with 70iq above will understand it

I can see that you took it upon your self to respond to the post concerning "haters", knowing who you are (clearly a hater)... Very fitting of you to call everyone who agreed with the Marathon-Map-Day concept as having "less than 70 IQ"... Not impressed by your rank, your skill, your sportsmanship, or your IQ.

Speaking of a contribution to our community, you're just the opposite with your toxicity. I think this offers you more enjoyment than the actual game itself, as you clearly make a focused effort in this direction. In fact, a major contribution to the quality of our community would be achieved by banning you. Should this be my next forum topic?
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun