Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 115   Ziyaret edenler: 269 users

Orjinal gönderi

Tarafından gönderildi Croat, 21.04.2021 - 09:15

Hi community,
here is the very first CW Tournament for ranks 5-9.

Your coalition can participate with any rank 5-9, that means you can recruit any amount of new guys or whatever. Only swapping of same player for different clans is prohibited. This won't be as huge tournament as with real one, but awards will be nice, so some of winners might get certain Premiums and get sticked to the game and competitive scene even more.

Please read rules carefully.

Only ranks 5-9 + one rank 10 will be allowed to participate for each coalition!
• You have to pick someone to represent your coalition (lead it during tournament)
• It's simply tournament, best of 3 games (as there won't be many coalitions, depends on number)
• Any kind of dirty play (rewall, wallfuck t1, serbwall, similar) will result in automatic loss for dirty coalition
• Coalition leader will get the prize won by his low/mid rank clanmates and he will have to spend it on his lower ranks

• Map: Europe +
• Funds: 5k, 10k
• Turn: 4 minutes
• No rares

• Top 3 coalitions wil gain certain trophy for participants and amount of ProtoCoins that will be transferred to it's leader
• You are free to donate ProtoCoins to support this kind of tournament for our lower and middle ranks

Trophies:

ProtoCoin bank: 14000 ProtoCoins

ProtoCoins donators:
Ted - 10 000 PC
Croat - 2000 PC
Dave - 2000 PC

Bracket link if picture is not working ----> https://challonge.com/cwtournamentLINK.svg

DEADLINE TO DO YOUR MATCHES OF 1st and 2nd ROUND:

Reserved comment to write all signed participants and their ranks at the signing up, so it doesnt make a problem if they rank up in the meantime:

1. Paradox
TEAM LEADER: Mobster (9)
teslastonks (10)
ahmadokok (8)
Wolverine X (9)
Cyriac (7)
Zeroferija (6)
KaMaX (6)
Denima (6)

2. The_Empire
TEAM LEADER: Epixepiste (10)
Nedris the II (9)
Darklord Hanabi (8)
pvppro (9)

3. Order of The Emperor
TEAM LEADER: 1000AtWarSoldier (9)
Jund (6)

4. ENIGMA
TEAM LEADER: Xenomega (10)
LuciferStar (8)
Killoker (8)
Krypt (9)
Lev Davidovic (9)

5. Bosniak Legion
TEAM LEADER: Phoenix (10)
bosnjak9 (9)
Mia. (9)
Dr Z (7)
Bosnjak.amko (6)

6. Ship of Theseus
TEAM LEADER: Lola (9)
Temour_ (8)
Metyu (10)
KERPETEN (9)

7. Gang Gang
TEAM LEADER: NegTheEskimo (10)
Whisper (8)

8. U.N.S Courageous
TEAM LEADER: woojoo (10)
Captain Steele (9)
TBH0nest. (8)
weoka (7)
smug (8)
youseline (6)
Kaiser91 (6)
MALVADAO (5)
Sargent peters (5)

9. Narcos
TEAM LEADER: Lil Lion (10)
Casablanca (9)
02.05.2021 - 16:27
Add kerpeten for ship
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
03.05.2021 - 20:58
Whats happening with narcos and enigma?
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
05.05.2021 - 11:54
We are trying to play but for some reason i am no longer registed
----
https://prnt.sc/12264t3 https://prnt.sc/124ssoi https://prnt.sc/125jy84
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
05.05.2021 - 11:58
 Leo
Https://prnt.sc/12htkps
https://prnt.sc/12j72gn

Narcos step up and stop trolling.. my team been trying to play you for weeks now
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
05.05.2021 - 12:12
You know it's hard to set up a tourney match when a mod ignores u because u left his clan and takes u off tourney list.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
05.05.2021 - 14:09
I've contacted all members listed on the roster (according to the post)
No response from Coach, and here's what the other member had to say

Cuzzo was only one to respond but he is not even listed on their roster. Lil Lion the coach is barely active.
I have exams, no time to chase them around.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
05.05.2021 - 15:43
Tarafından yazıldı Xenomega, 05.05.2021 at 14:09

I've contacted all members listed on the roster (according to the post)
No response from Coach, and here's what the other member had to say

Cuzzo was only one to respond but he is not even listed on their roster. Lil Lion the coach is barely active.
I have exams, no time to chase them around.

Get your priorities straight. Chasing them around is much more important than exams
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
05.05.2021 - 19:12
Idc what happens as long as we have an opponent for r2 asap
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
05.05.2021 - 20:36
Tarafından yazıldı Cuzzo, 05.05.2021 at 12:12

You know it's hard to set up a tourney match when a mod ignores u because u left his clan and takes u off tourney list.

It's hard to set up a tourney match when you don't log into atwar for 2 days before the deadline, you know?

If you logged in the meantime, you would realize earlier that I removed you from the list and politely contacted and informed your team leader about it. It's not my business that interraction between you is not that fluid. About reasons, we can privately and I can provide every single argument and detail of it, but I am not going to derail this tournament with that stuff here.
Also, Tempest never applied to tournament, you shammer
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
05.05.2021 - 20:41
UPDATE

ENIGMA (W) vs. Narcos (L)

Enigma marked as winner by default. Not only I extended the deadline for 2 times, but I also I gave them few more days of possibility to arrange those matches.
I didnt get answer from Narcos lads on my own, neither Enigma members did, who provided enough proofs.

SEMIFINALS:
Ship of Theseus vs. Paradox
ENIGMA vs. Bosniak Legion

DEADLINE FOR SEMIFINALS:

----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
06.05.2021 - 15:39
Tarafından yazıldı Croat, 05.05.2021 at 20:36

It's hard to set up a tourney match when you don't log into atwar for 2 days before the deadline, you know?

If you logged in the meantime, you would realize earlier that I removed you from the list and politely contacted and informed your team leader about it. It's not my business that interraction between you is not that fluid. About reasons, we can privately and I can provide every single argument and detail of it, but I am not going to derail this tournament with that stuff here.

Alright, but every time i try to privately contact you I am ignored, call me a shammer when u dont even respond, ridiculous. "Moderator of the year they say." How can you be a man but yet act like a boy.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
06.05.2021 - 16:15
Tarafından yazıldı Cuzzo, 06.05.2021 at 15:39

Tarafından yazıldı Croat, 05.05.2021 at 20:36

Alright, but every time i try to privately contact you I am ignored, call me a shammer when u dont even respond, ridiculous. "Moderator of the year they say." How can you be a man but yet act like a boy.

damn
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
06.05.2021 - 19:19
Tarafından yazıldı Cuzzo, 06.05.2021 at 15:39

I have full right to ignore you, big man; there are 10 other active moderators, feel free to contact them, the world is not rotating around some shitty Croat.

That doesn't justify your behaviour around at all. Actually, your behaviour around resulted in my ignoring and 'losing' time on you.
And yes, unfortunately, I am moderator of the year, chosen by big majority of community, probably because I deserved it with my dedication, effort and objectivity in this game while you seem so miserable trying to discredit anything related to that.

I told you already, if you want to discuss this topic - contact me privately, stop derailing this thread; from now on I will be removing all comments that are off topic.
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
06.05.2021 - 19:32
This happens when you don't leash your dogs when they young...they bite your hand. Lessons should have been taught when you could.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.05.2021 - 03:20
UPDATE

It's time to set up PC awards before semis are played:

1st place: 8000 PC
2nd place: 3400 PC
3rd place: 2000 PC
4th place: 600 PC
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
10.05.2021 - 15:56
Zz
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
10.05.2021 - 16:22
Zz
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
11.05.2021 - 05:42
Tarafından yazıldı Xenomega, 10.05.2021 at 16:22

Zz

You've been offline for a week and you have the nerve to say Zz...
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
11.05.2021 - 15:07
Tarafından yazıldı Phoenix, 11.05.2021 at 05:42

Tarafından yazıldı Xenomega, 10.05.2021 at 16:22

Zz

You've been offline for a week and you have the nerve to say Zz...

i have exams last week, this week, and next. Get over it. My team is trying to coordinate with you the best they can. Don't make it personal
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.05.2021 - 13:57
 Leo
Won 2-0 ggwp
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
25.05.2021 - 11:42
Have there been any updates on Paradox v Ship?
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
25.05.2021 - 12:11
Tarafından yazıldı LuciferStar, 25.05.2021 at 11:42

Have there been any updates on Paradox v Ship?

Yes Croat told us be there last chance or disqualified, we were they weren't. Told wait 1 hour, we did nothing happened. See you in final.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
25.05.2021 - 13:40
Tarafından yazıldı JUGERS2, 25.05.2021 at 12:11

Yes Croat told us be there last chance or disqualified, we were they weren't. Told wait 1 hour, we did nothing happened. See you in final.

If I wanted to diqualify anyone, ship would be out weeks ago. I said that to pressure both side meeting, but one of my guys fucked up. Hope we do it soon
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
25.05.2021 - 14:03
Tarafından yazıldı Croat, 25.05.2021 at 13:40

Tarafından yazıldı JUGERS2, 25.05.2021 at 12:11

If I wanted to diqualify anyone, ship would be out weeks ago. I said that to pressure both side meeting, but one of my guys fucked up. Hope we do it soon

Then disqualify us. My guys did what they could that night... You literally told them wait 1hour and they did while day before you had threatened them that if they didn't show up they would get disqualified. Double standards it seems.

Also don't bother with Jonh wick why you tell him to play when he isn't allowed to by the rules.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
25.05.2021 - 14:14
Tarafından yazıldı JUGERS2, 25.05.2021 at 14:03

Then disqualify us. My guys did what they could that night... You literally told them wait 1hour and they did while day before you had threatened them that if they didn't show up they would get disqualified. Double standards it seems.

Also don't bother with Jonh wick why you tell him to play when he isn't allowed to by the rules.

Oh, stop with your smatrassing to me and acting some untouchable god.
When me and my guys were pming you and your guys without a single reply or care from your side (I have like 5-6 screenshots when you could play but didn't or you ignored and it lasted for weeks until my real life obligations and work came, neither then I disqualified you... even you were saying once to do it), then you weren't hopping into forums publically like this. You never even tried to pm me privately as leader and tried to make any deal or arrange any match. Not only that, but you bitchy pushed me to arrange matches from prevouis stage for YOUR clan to play against others, like it's not your business. Now you came to spit 'justice' around, after all.

Stop repeating one sentence like a parrot. I told you, if I wanted to disqualify anyone, I would disqualify weeks ago. But that wasn't point of this tournament. And I told that yesterday with hope that actually it will pressure our midranks (from both clans) to show up.
And also, it seems like I talk more with your guys than you talk, because I told certain members of ship that I will allow and sign up one more guy (whichever) to each team, just to finish those matches. Same applies for John_Wick and Phenom, beacuse it's obvious non of them is here to farm or do anything harmful, but on the contrary.
PS. You won't tell me if I will 'bother' someone trying to arrange matches or not. Go bitch somewhere else with that shit attitude, I'm not your retard.
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
25.05.2021 - 15:08
You threatened my guys come or disqualify, then act like you didn't mean it but I don't believe it. I believe if we didn't come up at time we would get disqualified. We were there the time and date you wanted. We waited 1 extra hour you wanted. We expect to be qualified. But because you are host you you change rules deadlines and threat people of how it fits you. We aren't your toys, you wasted our time by falsy saying you would play after 1 hour. We will not try to arrange a game with you again.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
25.05.2021 - 16:35
Tarafından yazıldı JUGERS2, 25.05.2021 at 15:08

We waited 1 extra hour you wanted. We expect to be qualified. But because you are host you you change rules deadlines and threat people of how it fits you. We aren't your toys, you wasted our time by falsy saying you would play after 1 hour. We will not try to arrange a game with you again.

I am really fucking sorry for taking off 2 minutes from you to log into the game and check if everyone are online, toy boy. Not my problem someone of your guys was playing the game in the meantime, so you calculated it into 'time losing' for tournament lol.

But that must be worse than this, I am bloody double standard boy, such a time waster I am:

Going offline after arranging CW when my guys waited for you (No, I didn't disqualify you for that, neither moaned in forums):

Your guys couldn't puzzle up, so I waited for them 3 days (No, I still didn't disqualify you, neither moaned about 'losing' my time in forums):

On 23rd no one ever contacted me about tournament, so I had to go for it:

Your denial to play cw when we were all able to because deadline timer wasn't shown in forum (I still didn't diqualify you):

Your ignore (Still not disqualified):

Another ignore (Still still not disqualified):

Another another ignore (Still still still not disqualified):

Another another another ignore (Still still still still not disqualified):

John was also asked, answered and was polite guy, gotta be honest, but after my question you came here to smatrass:

And yesterday we did all the best to match up you, ahmad was ready, but other guy couldn't play as he had rl obligations:

I was pushing them on my own constantly on discord and clan chat and they did try to get you:

And lastly, this is how much you were caring about tournament and pushing your own guys. You didn't have a will to puzzle up your clan with other clan in prevouis stage, but you demanded it on me to find you oppnent clan with some bitchy attitude as your current one is.

Don't try to arrange any game with me (like you ever tried ), bloody liar.
Nothing of this is reffering to your guys, they're all fine lads (kerpeten, metyu, john_wick, lola..), it's reffering to your own self and your deceptive personality which is making me vommit and push such contrary to your crap.
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
25.05.2021 - 16:47
First screenshot is cutted to your likes, go on show rest of the convo, if deadline was up fucking ban my account, but if it wasn't go fuck your self showing here half cutted screenshots. Go on show rest of the convo fucking dog.

Go ahead disqualify me, you the host you change the rules of how you like them.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
25.05.2021 - 16:50
Tarafından yazıldı JUGERS2, 25.05.2021 at 16:47

First screenshot is cutted to your likes, go on show rest of the convo, if deadline was up fucking ban my account, but if it wasn't go fuck your self showing here half cutted screenshots. Go on show rest of the convo fucking dog.

Something triggered you, truth boy?

Mobster didn't know I didn't post deadline yet, I clearly written that dealine wasn't shown at that moment, but you still denied to play. It's enough of your pathos.

Go ahead disqualify me, you the host you change the rules of how you like them.

If I didn't 'change' the rules, SoT would be out 2nd time they refused to play. I just tried to be patient and understandable to everyone, as point of this tournament are bringing newer guys to cw scene, not punishing or kicking out. The result of my inconsistency is this, dealing with your public crap about one thing you can catch on, while you didn't move a finger about anything whole the time. It's just who you are and who I am, not going to lose much of my nervs on your two-faced character, but I gave you a bit of them
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
25.05.2021 - 16:58
Tarafından yazıldı Croat, 25.05.2021 at 16:50

Something triggered you, truth boy?

Even Mobster didn't know I didn't post deadline yet, I clearly written that dealine wasn't shown at that moment, but you still denied to play. It's enough of your pathos.

The moment mobster asked for CW turney noone was online expect Lola, as for rest just look your reply at the last screenshot, you and mobster got like 3-4 other turnaments that you haven't played, most of your guys haven't played a game last 7 days while mine are there doing 3 cws a day.

I will use your words so maybe you understand

"They played even regular cws during last week and were around"

Anything i say it's pointless since you are host and randomly change rules in your favor.

You say you allowed to participate in 1 clan only but when you see you can't get enough players to play you add phenom and still fail to manage to play.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun