Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 10   Ziyaret edenler: 72 users
10.04.2021 - 19:15
ProtoCoins seem to be all the rage lately, so here's an idea that should be implemented tomorrow:

When you click on your coins on the bottom-right of your screen in-game, the Finances tab will open. You can also access the Finances tab on the top-right of your screen. I propose that we add another section on the Finances tab that allows us to purchase COINS with PROTOCOINS.

Yeah, you heard me right. But don't worry, competitive players, because this feature should be able to be disabled before the game starts. I think I just figured out how to generate 500x more revenue for atwar.

Obviously the PC cost should be higher and there should be a limit, such that you can only purchase additional coins once per game. Unless you don't want to place a limit, which I definitely won't mind.

----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
10.04.2021 - 19:16
 Dave (Yönetici)
Tarafından yazıldı Tribune Aquila, 10.04.2021 at 19:15

ProtoCoins seem to be all the rage lately, so here's an idea that should be implemented tomorrow:

When you click on your coins on the bottom-right of your screen in-game, the Finances tab will open. You can also access the Finances tab on the top-right of your screen. I propose that we add another section on the Finances tab that allows us to purchase COINS with PROTOCOINS.

Yeah, you heard me right. But don't worry, competitive players, because this feature should be able to be disabled before the game starts. I think I just figured out how to generate 500x more revenue for atwar.

Obviously the PC cost should be higher and there should be a limit, such that you can only purchase additional coins once per game. Unless you don't want to place a limit, which I definitely won't mind.

I like this

Let the competitive meltdown begin....
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
10.04.2021 - 19:18
Do this and everything else you would like, as long as there exists a toggle option for it
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
10.04.2021 - 19:20
I kinda like this idea too tbh. Just make a disable option so we can still play clan wars.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
10.04.2021 - 20:44
I hate when I like what you say.
----
[pr] ●HellRaiserX666X: ever try beating your meat with sand paper?
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
11.04.2021 - 01:54
 Mobster (Mod)
Also non premium players should be able to buy general at the game's beginning for a little amount of pcs maybe
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.04.2021 - 18:08
Maybe make clans be able to have their own finances? That way clans like PY, OOTE can combine together a sum of protocoins to buy players generals or premium, etc. That and it would allow more rewards for the cw season.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.04.2021 - 18:15
Tarafından yazıldı Alois, 12.04.2021 at 18:08

Maybe make clans be able to have their own finances? That way clans like PY, OOTE can combine together a sum of protocoins to buy players generals or premium, etc.

make a topic about this
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.04.2021 - 04:21
What say we can buy protocoins with sp?
100 sp for 1 pc kinda good enough
----
Throughout heaven and earth, i alone am the honored one
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.04.2021 - 07:03
Yep let's make game more pay to win
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun