Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 15   Ziyaret edenler: 186 users

Anket

What do you think about the current casual games system ?

Works fine for me
Could use some improvement
Don't like how it's implemented

Bütün oylar: 83
02.07.2012 - 03:55
 Amok (Yönetici)
This is the poll for those who are actually playing casual games.
Please don't hesitate to comment on you choices and provide some insight.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
02.07.2012 - 12:12
Casual is the Main Aspact of the Game for me, so of cause i like it and i vote for its fine, but...

there are some little nasty bugs, like the reinforcements problem (joining in week 1+ often means getting the first troops in week 5)
or that bug i reported some weeks ago.

Without these Casual bugs it would be great
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
02.07.2012 - 14:51
 YOBA
I won't vote as I don't play casual games anymore (I used to play them loads when they came out though), but,

In my opinion casual games should offer more SP, otherwise it feels kind of worthless. It's a good learning experience though simply because you have more time to think your moves through.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
03.07.2012 - 09:38
Tarafından yazıldı Guest, 03.07.2012 at 09:26

Tarafından yazıldı YOBA, 02.07.2012 at 14:51

In my opinion casual games should offer more SP

This. They are just not worth to play at the moment.

i disagree, because i don't see why casuals should count more than quick games. At the moment you get as much points in casuals as in quick games.
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
03.07.2012 - 10:09
More Sp on casual? nice idea, more time per turn more SP per turn, and 1min games get less then. pointless, but very good for me

*facepalm*
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
03.07.2012 - 12:02
Tarafından yazıldı Tzeentch, 02.07.2012 at 12:12

Casual is the Main Aspact of the Game for me, so of cause i like it and i vote for its fine, but...

there are some little nasty bugs, like the reinforcements problem (joining in week 1+ often means getting the first troops in week 5)
or that bug i reported some weeks ago.

Without these Casual bugs it would be great

I would love to play more casual games but I can never find any that are just starting so I usually join in the first few weeks. But then you gt the reinforcement problem -.- so yeah it has so problems that can be worked out.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
16.07.2013 - 17:37
In the large/world map endgame, turns can be quite long to play. It sometimes takes me over an hour to complete my moves (especially multiple layer walling and stealth unit placement). I don't always have 1 hour a day to log on though. It should be possible to pause the game or make turns longer (48h?). This could require a unanimous vote or something so the system isn't abused.

Currently, when I know I won't have time to play for 1 or 2 days, I try to set up my defenses as best as possible and set some cities on auto-produce. In a close game though, the consequences of missing 1 turn can sometimes tip the balance irreparably... Also I get the feeling that alot of players that quit casual games do it because of lack of time to play, not because they are in a loosing position.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
28.05.2014 - 22:39
I play almost exclusively casual games, and I'm cool with the current implementation. Quick games are fascinating from the standpoint that they really focus your decision-making in important ways, very different from a casual game. Each have their place, and I sincerely hope that casual games are here to stay.

The activity has been pretty good since I joined this past winter, so there are no shortage of casual games sitting on Turn 1. Besides, I have Premium, so I can just start a game if I want one.
----
Embrace the void
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
05.06.2014 - 20:41
Casual game have bug. when i put the alliance to 0, it changed to 3 . Without anybody proposing a 3 allaince change to game option
----
Hi
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
21.06.2014 - 22:49
Holding the start so that all players joining get their reinfocements on turn 1, rather than just the host getting to buy on turn one.
----
I'm Mike & I like stuff.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.06.2014 - 10:36
Turn 0 (country selection phase) should last 12-24-48h depending on turn time selected for casual game. This avoids that only players that initiated game get the reinforcement in turn 1 and taking other players cities/cap.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
16.07.2014 - 11:34
Casual games r so buggy
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
17.07.2014 - 03:50
I don't like how I can see my enemy troop movements that are out of range and not involved in any battles during the battle phase, it means they can see my movements if I am invading from say Japan to North America it wouldn't be a surprise to my enemy and they would have a few turns to get their defenses in place
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.07.2014 - 02:45
Tarafından yazıldı Skills., 16.07.2014 at 11:34

Casual games r so buggy

Yeah, too many glitches such as unwalling, messed-up order priorities etc.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.07.2014 - 16:57
 brianwl (Yönetici)
I'd play casual games again, and Grimm's suggestion would bring me back... some players can't get online everyday.

Tarafından yazıldı Grimm, 16.07.2013 at 17:37

... It should be possible to pause the game or make turns longer (48h?). This could require a unanimous vote or something so the system isn't abused.

... Also I get the feeling that alot of players that quit casual games do it because of lack of time to play, not because they are in a loosing position.

A mutual pause, or longer time option would solve this for those who love the game, but have time constraints or can't get on each day.
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun