Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken

Originalbeitrag

Verfasst von gothboy, 06.05.2020 - 15:16
Let it be known
that this scared bum froyer asked me 3 things before the mod sanctioned death duel
loser deletes, no serbwall, no rewalls

then this little frenchie decides to rewall when i have 30 if tanks at the gate with 10 more coming because he is scared like a chicken

IMAGINE MAKING YOUR OWN RULES

THEN REWALLING

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

FROYER THE ONLY THING YOU KILLED TODAY WAS YOUR OWN CREDIBILITY YOU REWALLING BUM

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Abstimmung

is this rewall brah

rewall
not rewall

Totale Stimmen: 54
07.05.2020 - 02:26
Geschrieben von G.R.O.M, 07.05.2020 at 01:20

it's ok
I said what i said for a reason.. he was doing this dirty moves so many times against so many players and he denied + accused pro players with things like >> ''random noobs that dont know what a rewall is.'', those noobs are the same ones who teached him and gave him a hand to become a competitive player, and now unfortunately he dont show a minimum respect..
froyer prepare urself for hell bro your sin is not forgiven

You are missing several points. One it was not a rewall. It was completly legitimate movement that circumvented Boywind from sending new troops to wf his capital turn after turn. If he had waited a turn Boywind would just send new wfs in loops and thus Ankara would remain unwalled forever. Does that make any sense?

Not you, Boywind or anyone here is stranger to dirty gameplay or toxicity. No grudge on earth should justify the way he was treatened in the last week and the saddest thing is that they had scarcely removed fair duel when they acted like he did something wrong and began to use their loud voice to public shame him when it is him who should be complaining.

I knew him for awhile and even left EC after how he and xbugs mistreatened a friend of mine. Thus I believe you when you say you are angry with Froyer. As I said no one is innocent. However it has nothing to do with what is going up here. But afterall I am not a god nor a reverent. I have said what is on my mind and now will leave it to the mod team.
----

Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 02:40
I mean trolling and vashing is ok on some level. We all relish our egos. But stay in good sport.
----

Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 03:00
Geschrieben von Rock Lee, 07.05.2020 at 02:26

You are missing several points. One it was not a rewall. It was completly legitimate movement that circumvented Boywind from sending new troops to wf his capital turn after turn. If he had waited a turn Boywind would just send new wfs in loops and thus Ankara would remain unwalled forever. Does that make any sense?

Not you, Boywind or anyone here is stranger to dirty gameplay or toxicity. No grudge on earth should justify the way he was treatened in the last week and the saddest thing is that they had scarcely removed fair duel when they acted like he did something wrong and began to use their loud voice to public shame him when it is him who should be complaining.

I knew him for awhile and even left EC after how he and xbugs mistreatened a friend of mine. Thus I believe you when you say you are angry with Froyer. As I said no one is innocent. However it has nothing to do with what is going up here. But afterall I am not a god nor a reverent. I have said what is on my mind and now will leave it to the mod team.

listen raoi you butthead.

first off, that is a rewall. he moved the god damn walls from his triangle wall. you can literally see how arrows from his wall units move to bursa which is pretty obviously a rewall. you don't need 2 dozen people to understand if that is a rewall or not.

second, i did not threaten froyer. that little boy kept bringing my god damn name up in forums, game chat and discord. not only that he has been harassing my friends as well. so why wouldn't i death duel that dodging little noob when he says he will death duel me with him as turk and me as ukr when he was the first one to call for a death duel anyway.

third, there were 3 mods during the duel and froyer specifically asked for mods to sanction it. before the duel, he himself said that he wanted three rules: no serbwall, loser deletes and no rewalls. he said this on game chat and told me to accept the conditions and i said yes. mods can look through the game chat logs and it is clearly there. he then decides to rewall ankara because he was losing the death duel.

i don't understand why you would even make weird claims like that when you have no idea what the fuck was going on between me and froyer. you weren't even at the death duel so what the heck would you know about anything?

froyer deserves everything that is coming to him. it is karma. he became toxic to his friends when they have done nothing wrong to him. he should be strung up, humiliated and laughed at for not only being a cheat, but also a douche bag.

not to mention that this guy is still a supporter when he is literally in cahoots with xbugz which is pretty funny.
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 03:19
Geschrieben von gothboy, 07.05.2020 at 03:00

listen raoi you butthead.

first off, that is a rewall. he moved the god damn walls from his triangle wall. you can literally see how arrows from his wall units move to bursa which is pretty obviously a rewall. you don't need 2 dozen people to understand if that is a rewall or not.

second, i did not threaten froyer. that little boy kept bringing my god damn name up in forums, game chat and discord. not only that he has been harassing my friends as well. so why wouldn't i death duel that dodging little noob when he says he will death duel me with him as turk and me as ukr when he was the first one to call for a death duel anyway.

third, there were 3 mods during the duel and froyer specifically asked for mods to sanction it. before the duel, he himself said that he wanted three rules: no serbwall, loser deletes and no rewalls. he said this on game chat and told me to accept the conditions and i said yes. mods can look through the game chat logs and it is clearly there. he then decides to rewall ankara because he was losing the death duel.

i don't understand why you would even make weird claims like that when you have no idea what the fuck was going on between me and froyer. you weren't even at the death duel so what the heck would you know about anything?

froyer deserves everything that is coming to him. it is karma. he became toxic to his friends when they have done nothing wrong to him. he should be strung up, humiliated and laughed at for not only being a cheat, but also a douche bag.

not to mention that this guy is still a supporter when he is literally in cahoots with xbugz which is pretty funny.

Learn the meaning of karma you shithead. Punishment and cruelity has nothing to do with it and it's not up for humans to enforce it.

The traditional meaning of rewall is wall replaced by wall to keep the cities unwfed. It was enough to see the picture and read the comments to understand that this is not the case. The city had no functiong wall in first place because you wfed it. Should he have waited one turn for your wf troops to die and then wall? In that case you could wf it again forever. Once your city is wallfucked are you no longer entitled to a wall?

That is not a rewall and no reason to delete a duel. You and all your friends no this is a flawed logic and bullshit execuse and you still try to hold onto it.

Yes Froyer was not nice to you. Call him an ape. Make fun of his skin color. Get half of the forum to make fun of him. You know what? You were far worse in the first place and no one has ever crossed the line with you that way. But I longer expect anything all I'll do is to speak my mind.
----

Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 03:26
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)

Geschrieben von Rock Lee, 06.05.2020 at 21:39

Geschrieben von G.R.O.M, 06.05.2020 at 21:26

oh really, sorry tell me again who are u sir?

Sorry brother my blood has heatened

those noobs are the same ones who teached him and gave him a hand to become a competitive player, and now unfortunately he dont show a minimum respect..

Why does this line sound so familiar when grom says it
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 03:27
Geschrieben von Rock Lee, 07.05.2020 at 03:19

Learn the meaning of karma you shithead. Punishment and cruelity has nothing to do with it and it's not up for humans to enforce it.

The traditional meaning of rewall is wall replaced by wall to keep the cities unwfed. It was enough to see the picture and read the comments to understand that this is not the case. The city had no functiong wall in first place because you wfed it. Should he have waited one turn for your wf troops to die and then wall? In that case you could wf it again forever. Once your city is wallfucked are you no longer entitled to a wall?

That is not a rewall and no reason to delete a duel. You and all your friends no this is a flawed logic and bullshit execuse and you still try to hold onto it.

Yes Froyer was not nice to you. Call him an ape. Make fun of his skin color. Get half of the forum to make fun of him. You know what? You were far worse in the first place and no one has ever crossed the line with you that way. But I longer expect anything all I'll do is to speak my mind.

the ankara wall WASN'T wf'd you RETARD. ANKARA WAS FUCKING WALLED THE TURN BEFORE. IT WAS NOT WF'D. I USED THAT UNIT TO HIT HIS ANKARA WALL AND HE REWALLED. HOW DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT WHEN IT IS CLEAR?

i actually have no idea what i did that was far worse? i just called him out on forums for dodging me with the death duel this past week. please explain how i was far worse lmao.
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 03:43
Geschrieben von gothboy, 07.05.2020 at 03:27

the ankara wall WASN'T wf'd you RETARD. ANKARA WAS FUCKING WALLED THE TURN BEFORE. IT WAS NOT WF'D. I USED THAT UNIT TO HIT HIS ANKARA WALL AND HE REWALLED. HOW DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT WHEN IT IS CLEAR?

i actually have no idea what i did that was far worse? i just called him out on forums for dodging me with the death duel this past week. please explain how i was far worse lmao.

Ohhh sorry I saw battle near Ankara and read commebt which says Ankara is not walled. Sorry mate I'v been studying all night my bad.

No you did not were not just calling him out on forum. You and your friend Sphinx used terrible racist language on forum and global chat and publicly shaned him.

I'll apologize again for misunderstanding the situation. But again. Fuck you Boywind and fuck you Sphinx.
----

Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 03:43
You know that I'm litteraly doing this wall for like 1 year, no one cried, it's basically a wfable bigwall that fucked up in the bottom.
If u guys think it's a rewall, removing a bigwall to wall Kiev because he can't wall properly because of it, has Ukraine, is rewall, it's the same thing.

It's funny saying boywind/nic saying I'm toxic af, when they are the most toxic players and a cancer for this game for years lol, they litteraly made people leave (like njab).

But I won't leave like noob njab, nah nah nah, that's for nubs, or people that can't handle being hated, cuz they are insecure and needs mental help on internet.

And I like people saying I lost death duel, when I could def his rush, he had 40 IF units in Istanbul with 15+mils, no money to send more units, I had 40 izmir+walled mean no tbs, small Balkan reinf, +my walls, full balkan and lviv to tb something.

Duels don't have guidelines that mods should follow, its like nic managed to delete a duel because I wfed him T1 after he ended turn the last duel to win the game, then said it was Croat that deleted the duel, when Croat told me it's wasn't him, we all know which mod did that shit.

For the rewall part, how it's a rewall, a rewall is when u remove a triangle wall of a city to make another wall so the city is walled the next turn, but Ankara isn't walled

I'm not getting bullied by boywind and his retarded friends, lol, if we say that shit, I bullied them way more on discord or when I was talking about them with friends.

I can be supporter and still talk to xBugs, he's a nice guy, he hacked like a retard and still couldn't beat me, what a noob, but he's a nice guy, u never talked to him but hate him, because he cheated xaxaxaxaxa.
If u knew his reason why he hacked, it's funnier xaxaxaxaxa.

For the death duel part, he technically has the right to not delete acc if u guys think it's rewall, for me it's not, but k.

But I did this wall 2 days ago agaisnt lao, last week when nic and I duelled, in cw few days ago, I'm even doing it with London and Paris XAXAXAXAXA.

Now we need to debate on what is a rewall, and what "rewall" should be legal or not.
----
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 03:56

it's ok
I said what i said for a reason.. he was doing this dirty moves so many times against so many players and he denied + accused pro players with things like >> ''random noobs that dont know what a rewall is.'', those noobs are the same ones who teached him and gave him a hand to become a competitive player, and now unfortunately he dont show a minimum respect..
froyer prepare urself for hell bro your sin is not forgiven

Bro prepare urself for hell, lol.
And Bro u didn't give me a chance to play competitive, u didn't want me to cw fucking elitist fag. After kogi/grom drama I started competitive cuz u left, and begged me to join ur shitty clan valkyria now pb, kogi gave me a hand to become a competitive player, it's the only guy I owe something on this game for buying me 3 times 1 month prem lol.

Grom is saying I'm hacking because I raped him few weeks ago and we all know he isn't objective, I can name few mods that aren't objectives and abuse mod power for personal uses or for his clan.

I have more dirty things on most atwar players that u guys have on me with this "rewall" and "toxicity on discord" or my ego (fair reason I have a big ego, not my fault if u guys suck so much at a game that when I tryharded 2 days I reached 1700 elo easily) .
But it's k, if u want a drama, u have it boysss.
----
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:11
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:13
Geschrieben von Ghostface, 07.05.2020 at 04:11

Share some piece of illy players, I love eating them 1 by 1.
----
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:19
Geschrieben von Froyer, 07.05.2020 at 03:43

You know that I'm litteraly doing this wall for like 1 year, no one cried, it's basically a wfable bigwall that fucked up in the bottom.
If u guys think it's a rewall, removing a bigwall to wall Kiev because he can't wall properly because of it, has Ukraine, is rewall, it's the same thing.

It's funny saying boywind/nic saying I'm toxic af, when they are the most toxic players and a cancer for this game for years lol, they litteraly made people leave (like njab).

But I won't leave like noob njab, nah nah nah, that's for nubs, or people that can't handle being hated, cuz they are insecure and needs mental help on internet.

And I like people saying I lost death duel, when I could def his rush, he had 40 IF units in Istanbul with 15+mils, no money to send more units, I had 40 izmir+walled mean no tbs, small Balkan reinf, +my walls, full balkan and lviv to tb something.

Duels don't have guidelines that mods should follow, its like nic managed to delete a duel because I wfed him T1 after he ended turn the last duel to win the game, then said it was Croat that deleted the duel, when Croat told me it's wasn't him, we all know which mod did that shit.

For the rewall part, how it's a rewall, a rewall is when u remove a triangle wall of a city to make another wall so the city is walled the next turn, but Ankara isn't walled

I'm not getting bullied by boywind and his retarded friends, lol, if we say that shit, I bullied them way more on discord or when I was talking about them with friends.

I can be supporter and still talk to xBugs, he's a nice guy, he hacked like a retard and still couldn't beat me, what a noob, but he's a nice guy, u never talked to him but hate him, because he cheated xaxaxaxaxa.
If u knew his reason why he hacked, it's funnier xaxaxaxaxa.

For the death duel part, he technically has the right to not delete acc if u guys think it's rewall, for me it's not, but k.

But I did this wall 2 days ago agaisnt lao, last week when nic and I duelled, in cw few days ago, I'm even doing it with London and Paris XAXAXAXAXA.

Now we need to debate on what is a rewall, and what "rewall" should be legal or not.

hahaha why rewall if you think u can defend u little noob
all i hear are whining from the little boy
froyer u are mad cuz bad
can't even beat me without rewalling haahhahahahahahahhahahahah
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:21
I don't like repeating myself but..

Geschrieben von Acidus, 29.04.2020 at 19:37

The competitive scene literally every week

the amount of flamewar here all the time makes me sick
----

Best mod ever <3

Best admin ever <3

" I declare the creation of the United States of Atwar. "
- Dave Washington, 6/7/2020
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:21
Lol I can't beat u without rewalling XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAWA Bro u're funny af, u are a fucking clown Bro
Delete acc Bro, u lost death duel
----
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:22
People be voting even though the ss doesn't even work zzz
----
Infinctus Callidas, Decus Aeternum
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:26
Geschrieben von Froyer, 07.05.2020 at 04:21

Lol I can't beat u without rewalling XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAWA Bro u're funny af, u are a fucking clown Bro

stop denying it little boy. you rewalled and got caught red handed. how funny is it thaat you were the one who kept asking for the rewall rule and you yourself break it
hahahahahhahahahahhahhahahahha

delete little boy
delete for cheating
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:27
Geschrieben von gothboy, 07.05.2020 at 04:26

stop denying it little boy. you rewalled and got caught red handed. how funny is it thaat you were the one who kept asking for the rewall rule and you yourself break it

delete little boy
delete for cheating

XAXAXAXAXAXA XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAWA CHEATING XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
Delete acc Bro u lost death duel, it's not rewall.
----
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:30
 4nic

it's ok

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:31
Geschrieben von Froyer, 07.05.2020 at 04:27

delete little boy
delete for cheating

rewalls
says 29 people
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:36

hurr durr 15+ mil
listen cheater
8 mil from istan
and i sent 5 mil from romania
dont tell me you dont know how to do math?
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:37
Geschrieben von gothboy, 07.05.2020 at 04:31

delete little boy
delete for cheating

rewalls
says 29 people

Once again, the ss doesn't work. The fact that people are still voting eventhough there is no proof says a lot about the credibility in those votes
----
Infinctus Callidas, Decus Aeternum
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:38

delete little boy
delete for cheating

rewalls
says 29 people

I played most of them, did the same thing, they didnt say it was rewall, except grom did, and I told him it wasnt rewall cuz my cap wasnt walled, and he said k.
----
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:40
Geschrieben von Froyer, 07.05.2020 at 04:38

delete little boy
delete for cheating

rewalls
says 29 people

I played most of them, did the same thing, they didnt say it was rewall, except grom did, and I told him it wasnt rewall cuz my cap wasnt walled, and he said k.

looks to me everyone you claim u played against says you rewalled
hahahahahahhahahahahahhaha
mad cuz bad brotha
Lade...
Lade...
Geschrieben von gothboy, 07.05.2020 at 04:36

hurr durr 15+ mil
listen cheater
8 mil from istan

bro u didnt have romania I had it, and 15 mils in istanbul u cant bring 8 more mils, not enough money to make ats because u were IF, what a noob, learn how to play, maybe if u stopped spamming forum and started to play u would be better bro.
----
Lade...
Lade...
Name the players, if they can beat my turkey, I will trust them, nvm nobody can beat my turkey I forgot that shit.
----
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:42
 4nic
Geschrieben von Froyer, 07.05.2020 at 04:40

Name the players, if they can beat my turkey, I will trust them, nvm nobody can beat my turkey I forgot that shit.

this is the reason you are in this mess.
Nothing but ego and rewalls, anyone can beat your shitty bootleg turkey. Chill smith can do it.
----
~Napoleon

Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:43
Geschrieben von 4nic, 07.05.2020 at 04:42

Nothing but ego and rewalls, anyone can beat your shitty bootleg turkey. Chill smith can do it.

bro I raped ur noob ass ukraine during moe and our last duels lol, the only time u won the past months, was when u won my gen by 1, capped me by 1 , won recap by sentry at and gen.
----
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:43

Geschrieben von gothboy, 07.05.2020 at 04:36

hurr durr 15+ mil
listen cheater
8 mil from istan

bro u didnt have romania I had it, and 15 mils in istanbul u cant bring 8 more mils, not enough money to make ats because u were IF, what a noob, learn how to play, maybe if u stopped spamming forum and started to play u would be better bro.

i meant bulg and i had one at in istanbul
how about u learn how to not cheat u little noob
u ran from me all week now finally when you duel you cheat like a bum
how scared were you froyer
were you shaking shivering for your life
trying to make that rewall??
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:44

i just beat it. you got scared i would take your one joy in life and rewalled little boy.
Lade...
Lade...
07.05.2020 - 04:45
 4nic
Geschrieben von Froyer, 07.05.2020 at 04:43

Geschrieben von 4nic, 07.05.2020 at 04:42

bro I raped ur noob ass ukraine during moe and our last duels lol, the only time u won the past months, was when u won my gen by 1, capped me by 1 , won recap by sentry at and gen.

----
~Napoleon

Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter