Hole Premium um die Werbung zu unterdrücken

Originalbeitrag

Verfasst von Kame Sennin Taz, 09.01.2020 - 09:28
Taz Challenge !!

It's simple, here are the parameters:

- A player will be alone against 7 opponents, if there are as many brave of course ^^

- The challenge will be done on the Classic World Map.

- Starting fund 5K.

- The game will be done occasionally for 48 hours.

- Extra Cities.

- Total Annihilation.

- 75 turns.

- The player alone will place himself in Europe and he will take Belgium and Austria or Serbia as his country of departure, 2 country total.
He will have the right to attack neutral countries in T1, his only advantage in this game.

- The opponents will have the right to wall their city and capital of departure nothing more, no other movement or attacks, during the first round.

- Here are the possible choices for the 7 opponents:

1. Middle east - UAE
2. Africa - Togo
3. Afghanistan
4. Asia - Taiwan
5. Oceania - Singapore
6. North America - USA: South
7. South America - Uruguay

- I would put 0 possible alliance, but the parameters will not be blocked, it is just to avoid donations of funds between the 7 allies, otherwise its would be too simple ^^
Like that if you ever win it, you can change the parameters and win it all together (well for the survivors ^^)

Awards :

700PC for single player if he wins the game

Or 75PC for each player being in the 7 opponents.

Historique Game :

Game 1 :
Win 7 opponents : kyleboucher - Hannibal Smith - hulkie700 - brianwl - Psycodragons - LordCox - Taz Youlkepoye
Single player: loser : Noir Brillant
Game 2 :
Win 6 opponents : geyeluvu - Psycodragons - Noir Brillant - Apocalypse - Hannibal Smith - 4nic
Single player: loser : I_Hate_You
Game 3 :
Win 7 opponents : Psycodragons - hulkie700 - Hannibal Smith - kyleboucher - Noir Brillant - Spartans300 - In/Spectre
Single player: loser : Apocalypse
Game 4 :
Win 7 opponents :Psycodragons - Hannibal Smith - hulkie700 - gladiator66 - Mesopotamia - kyleboucher - puddinator
Single player: loser : Taz Youlkepoye
24.01.2020 - 12:22
We continue it, I take North America with Greenland ^^
no problem for me
----
Le mot perdre ne fait pas partie de mon dictionnaire, d'ailleurs je n'ai pas de dictionnaire !

ゆめ の ちから
Lade...
Lade...
28.01.2020 - 19:51
 brianwl (Admin)
Thanks for saving the game Taz ♥
----

Lade...
Lade...
03.02.2020 - 17:34
In for second game
Lade...
Lade...
03.02.2020 - 21:44
Ok in, but obviously in one of the seven
Lade...
Lade...
04.02.2020 - 13:01
In !
Lade...
Lade...
05.02.2020 - 02:24
In!
Lade...
Lade...
18.02.2020 - 11:06
Hey guys,

OK, as we all guessed many turns ago already, it cannot be more clear now that I will not prevail. Good work guys.
Here is my analysis, if ever it could benefit the next contendent:

• I opted for maximizing cash first, and then attack the two closest opponents; while I still believe cash is critical first, I think I let Morocco and Syria expand too much before putting any pressure. I would not radically rush those two either, but maybe a combination of both (getting cash early and putting pressure) would be better.
  • I played safe against the Moroccan stealth units (wanted to avoid an early disaster, or prevent a GW rush with the starting 5000); my suggestion would be to take more risks next time, my choice slowed both my expansion and my pressure on Morocco too much, which was critical.

Finally, nice work guys.
brianwl made a fantastic job, I cannot think of a better pick than Morocco, nor of a better strategy than GW for Morocco in the context of this 7vs1. Any other country further away from Europe than Morocco would, in my opinion, result in a major increase in the chances of the lone wolf
Psycodragons, you played perfectly, it was your job to stack and wait for Pakistan
Hannibal Smith, you came very quickly, and in great numbers, nice expansion
Kyle Boucher, good move to grab Africa that early, that put pressure on me
Hulkie, it's a shame you got there when I was already defeated: my apologies, I stole the fun out of this game for you by playing so poorly
Taz, thanks for the game, that was fun. Nice attack on Berlin, scared the shit out of me, I was barely saved by my Recruitement Center lol!!

All right, I'll try to play it a few more turns, you guys deserve more SPs.

Now i'll try to forget.
Lade...
Lade...
18.02.2020 - 12:41
 4nic
In as the europe guy, but one of the 7 is fine too
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Lade...
Lade...
18.02.2020 - 19:40
Same i would like to be another Europe guy >:)
Lade...
Lade...
19.02.2020 - 04:32
Geschrieben von 4nic, 18.02.2020 at 12:41

In as the europe guy, but one of the 7 is fine too

Geschrieben von I_Hate_You_All, 18.02.2020 at 19:40

Same i would like to be another Europe guy >:)

Ok for the next challenges, there will be Apocalypse first, then 4nic then I_Hate_You, to try solo.
----
Le mot perdre ne fait pas partie de mon dictionnaire, d'ailleurs je n'ai pas de dictionnaire !

ゆめ の ちから
Lade...
Lade...
29.02.2020 - 21:04
I'm done, the 7 won game 1! Good job
Lade...
Lade...
02.03.2020 - 21:04
Well played bud....we had to work for it. Second game should be another blast.....I think Brian is lone player for that one? Cya around
Lade...
Lade...
21.03.2020 - 08:10
In for game 3
Lade...
Lade...
21.03.2020 - 12:57
In for game 3
Lade...
Lade...
21.03.2020 - 13:54
I m in
Lade...
Lade...
21.03.2020 - 14:52
I'm in
Lade...
Lade...
21.03.2020 - 15:02
Of course (in)
Lade...
Lade...
21.03.2020 - 16:30
I am in too.
Lade...
Lade...
25.03.2020 - 11:22
In <3
----
cn] Wolf: PRINCE SHAQ > FROYER+KARLO
Lade...
Lade...
04.04.2020 - 11:07
Hey, just for the record, a "strategy" for the 7 could be to bring one troop close to each other's cities, and exchanging them turn after turn after emptying them.

Since we are at war, that means that for every city, we could generate a number of free militias every second turn equal to the reinforcement power of these cities.

In other words, we could magically create HUNDREDS of militias in ALL our cities every 2 turns, which would obviously make it impossible for the solo player to win.

Therefore, I suggest that in the official rules, you prevent the exchange of countries between the 7.
Lade...
Lade...
05.04.2020 - 00:30
Can i be in?
----
Lade...
Lade...
05.04.2020 - 02:36
Geschrieben von Noir Brillant, 04.04.2020 at 11:07

Hey, just for the record, a "strategy" for the 7 could be to bring one troop close to each other's cities, and exchanging them turn after turn after emptying them.

Since we are at war, that means that for every city, we could generate a number of free militias every second turn equal to the reinforcement power of these cities.

In other words, we could magically create HUNDREDS of militias in ALL our cities every 2 turns, which would obviously make it impossible for the solo player to win.

Therefore, I suggest that in the official rules, you prevent the exchange of countries between the 7.

it's true I hadn't thought of that, but yes it goes without saying that players should not do that, it is not a respectable thing for the solo player.
----

ゆめ の ちから
Lade...
Lade...
05.04.2020 - 02:37
Geschrieben von PleaseMe, 05.04.2020 at 00:30

Can i be in?

yes no problem, you are welcome.
I register you as a player for the 7 opponents? and would you like to try it solo afterwards?
----

ゆめ の ちから
Lade...
Lade...
05.04.2020 - 04:59
Geschrieben von Kame Sennin Taz, 05.04.2020 at 02:37

Can i be in?

yes no problem, you are welcome.
I register you as a player for the 7 opponents? and would you like to try it solo afterwards?

Yes both would be fun
----
Lade...
Lade...
05.04.2020 - 05:16

Yes both would be fun

Ok good
I will keep you posted when you are the solo player, in the meantime I will place you in the next list of 7 opponents, for the next game.
----

ゆめ の ちから
Lade...
Lade...
04.05.2020 - 14:53
In for game 4 if there's room.....the last format was tough......especially against a player like Apo
Lade...
Lade...
08.05.2020 - 13:41
- List of participants for the game 4 :

Single player: Taz Youlkepoye

7 opponent: Psycodragons - Hannibal Smith - hulkie700
gladiator66 - Mesopotamia - kyleboucher - puddinator

Reserve :

Awards :

700PC for single player if he wins the game

Or 75PC for each player being in the 7 opponents.
----

ゆめ の ちから
Lade...
Lade...
08.05.2020 - 13:43
Geschrieben von Psycodragons, 04.05.2020 at 14:53

In for game 4 if there's room.....the last format was tough......especially against a player like Apo

Do you want to do it solo or continue in the team of opponents?
----

ゆめ の ちから
Lade...
Lade...
08.05.2020 - 13:45
Geschrieben von humanist, 19.01.2020 at 18:59

If you ever need another player, I would like to join. I am willing to be the single player or one of the seven.

Do you still want to do it solo?
----

ゆめ の ちから
Lade...
Lade...
08.05.2020 - 15:30
Geschrieben von Kame Sennin Taz, 08.05.2020 at 13:45

Geschrieben von humanist, 19.01.2020 at 18:59

If you ever need another player, I would like to join. I am willing to be the single player or one of the seven.

Do you still want to do it solo?

Unfortunately I don't have time to take on another game now.
Lade...
Lade...
atWar

About Us
Contact

AGB | Servicebedingungen | Banner | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bewirb dich

Empfehle uns weiter