Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 32   Ziyaret edenler: 170 users

Orjinal gönderi

Tarafından gönderildi SyrianDevil, 03.10.2019 - 15:41
Unleashed is frequently making new accounts and messaging me+other few players with toxic bullshits and he is really annoying,
i guess maybe its time to make rank 2 unable to use chat/forum "except for the help channel" because he can farm rank 2 by medals easily and get a new account after getting banned :l
find us a cure to this unleashed's toxic disease please :/
09.01.2020 - 13:05
Message deleted by Nero. Reason: Unleashed
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
09.01.2020 - 15:06
Tarafından yazıldı Sultan of Swing, 25.12.2019 at 08:53

Tarafından yazıldı SyrianDevil, 03.10.2019 at 15:41

Unleashed is frequently making new accounts and messaging me+other few players with toxic bullshits and he is really annoying,
i guess maybe its time to make rank 2 unable to use chat/forum "except for the help channel" because he can farm rank 2 by medals easily and get a new account after getting banned :l
find us a cure to this unleashed's toxic disease please :/

unfortunately, its not really possible. There is always going to be a workaround. Dave has implemented a lot of hurdles to creating alts, posting in forums, etc. Those have been great, and honestly idk what else we could do. I mean you could ask dave to hire a hitman and assassinate him I guess :S (or you could just hire dave to do it himself D)

Your gonna have to just deal with it. Unleashed clearly cares about spiting everyone here, so.. yea. have fun in the meantime. Im no coding wizard, but im sure Dave has some ideas

Find where he lives notify the authorities.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun