Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 32   Ziyaret edenler: 273 users
10.01.2019 - 20:24
This is a list of suggestions collected by The Tactician and revised and updated by Tunder3. I took the liberty to arrange the ideas by groups representing a general theme, this makes them easier to read and to add new ideas.

Quality-of-Life Ideas

• [1] ''Reset Moves'' button: this would help so much rather than refreshing because it would save time especially for people with bad connections.
  • [2] Casual Turn 0 for only picking countries: This would make creating and joining casual games so more convenient.
  • [3] Make an option to select units by 5: We are used to it and in several situations its much more convenient.
  • [4] Be able to see spectators: People want to see who's viewing their games!
  • [5] Showing who hosts a new game: Would be good to know who's hosting and if you're banlisted in their game.
  • [6] Auto global when CW starts: This would be great if you want to watch CWs and don't know its being played. This also makes the game more attractive to new players.
  • [7] Ping: This would be an option for players' game to make a noise when players they set PR them. This would be good for getting called to CWs or important messages.
  • [8]Not counting t1 leaving in duels: This function is useless and only allows the unjust taking of elo from DCs/bad connection.
  • [9] ''do not open target city info-window when reaching with attacking units'': Please its very annoying. Just adds turns time and creates many mistakes.
  • [10] Distinguish family members (or anyone on same IP) as non-alts: This would be very nice for players to not be accused of alts.
  • [11] Right click ability: This would open up gameplay a lot with faster speeds and more efficient moves. It was proposed to have the right click cancel moves instead of hovering over something else.
  • [12] List of moves with delete/reorder option:This would make prioritizing and ordering your moves much smoother.

Ideas for Protocoins

• [1] More PC drops: If this is added to competitive games such as 5k FFAs and 3v3s it would encourage competitive gameplay as well as making it more fun.
  • [2] Sending protocoins: With a way to prevent farming, of course.

Better UI

• [1]Chat in ally chat before the game starts: This would make it easier to plan team games beforehand especially if the players aren't in the same clan.
  • [2] Watching the battle report mid turn: This would be a huge help for those who skip/want to know opponents strategy.
  • [3]Different colors for PM'ing different people: This would make chatting easier, SS cooler, less probability of WC, and wouldn't be too hard to implement.
  • [4]Smaller tab where you can see players in lobby: Would look better and be less messy on-screen.
  • [5]Remove message command: Would be nice to have this (restricted) feature to remove your own message in the case of wrong chats and such.
  • [6]Crossing out player name instead of removing in a game: This would be cool to know who played before and as what country. Maybe move their name to the bottom of the list.
  • [7]''do not "/pr <player_name>" in chat bar when clicking on player (could be to check status not pr)'': This would be much more convenient because when you just want to look on someone's profile you don't need to erase the /pr playername.
  • [8]Group private chat: This would a great feature for bringing people with common interests together (without having to leave their clans, SM4lyfe) and would make the game more attractive to log on to again.
  • [9]Elo peak on profile: It would be pretty cool to see a player's elo peak especially for those who used to duel actively.
  • [10]Auto picking colors: This would be nice to know once you join your favorite color is picked, and as an addition:
    Tarafından yazıldı Phoenix, 26.07.2015 at 08:31
    Since we're talking about making this premium..Instead of just colors.. skins would be pretty sweet, like patterns or something that only you can have. Would make it a bit more personal than just yellow, or red or w/e color you use.

More Game Options

• [1]More winning conditions: It would be nice to add some spice (yes, it rhythms) and diversity to the game. Someone suggested kill the general before. I think a first to reach x units would be interesting, or maybe capture x enemy cities.
  • [2]Inability to go through walls while at peace with a player: This would lessen backstabbing a lot.
  • [3]Sea stations that can only make naval units: Would make navy more important and add more depth to gameplay.
  • [4]Day and night cycles: This would make a cool feature with darkening/lightening the globe and maybe adding special night troops.
  • [5]Better tutorial: Give new players more in depth understanding of walls, strategies, and the TB system. Perhaps auto direct them to the FAQ pages.
  • [6]Custom save-able settings: This would work by having a 'save settings' option and several (5?) slots that you can save and settings and use them. Perhaps add 5 more slots with prem
  • [7]Total fog of war: A new game option that would add more realism to the game.
  • [8]Game option to remove critical hits: This would lessen the luck factor in gameplay and would make it more challenging and lessen OP rolls.
  • [9]Minimum damage or stabilizing rolls: Giving min. damage to units or stabilizing rolls more would be noticeable helpful and make the game more fun
  • [10]Dynamic time (eg: t1 3 min, t2 3 min, t3 3 min, t4 3 min, t5 5 min, t6 4 min): This would be great for late games and reinforcement weeks. No voting needed and very efficient.
  • [11]More default map options: Far east Asia, Caribbean, Mid-South Africa, etc. This would make gameplay a little more interesting with more options to be played.
  • [12]Real-time gameplay:This would be a whole other dimension to the game, move by move turns like chess. You have 4 minutes which pauses when you finish your move, then opponent does theirs etc
  • [13]Simple option: you join you get a random country from a predetermined list (so you wouldn't get Fiji)

Ideas for Coalitions (Not Gameplay Related)

• [1] Training clan connections/Alliances: Most training clans have failed because of that split, a common forum/chat would make the process a whole lot easier. Or a common alliance where several clans get together in a common alliance chat/forum and CWs against each other don't count. Same concept.
  • [2]New member ranks in clans: More options than officer and leader. Maybe make leaders set certain permissions to members of the clan (promotion/demotion, forum editing/deleting, starting wars).
  • [3] Several founders of the clan not just the creator: Sometimes several players come together to make a clan! (We could have the founder be the one who paid for the clan and co-founders for the two people to join the clan after the founder)
  • [4]Clan trophies: This would make clans have more to play for, and achievements such as coming first 5 times can be rewarded.

Competitive Play Ideas

• [1]Strategy nerf/boost forum: A lot of people have great (or not so) ideas for strategies but there is no dedicated place to discuss it!
  • [2]Rated Team Games: This would add an incentive to play public team games, and would take competitiveness even further.
  • [3]CWs start with 2 players: 2v2 CW'ing is a thing ya know.
  • [4]Elo limits in duels: For players to not fight for 0.1 elo (1200+). I also think there should be a negative 100 limit to avoid elosim. We already have enough rankism to deal with.
  • [5]Set upgrades for duels: This would encourage low ranks to go against higher ranks and would bring more activity to the duel scene.
  • [6]Make HW cheaper: Its soooooo over-valued with SP and has some potential as a 3-20k sp strat. This will make the process of finding good combos for it faster because more people will be trying it
  • [7]Switch countries with teammate after picks: This would be useful for getting strong players in strong countries (cws).
  • [8]Show duel record PvP: This would be great for seeing who won more etc.

Forum ideas

• [1]Separate radio/atn forum: they are two different entities deserving two different forums.
  • [2]More options to poll/several polls in one thread: This would be a very nice feature to add in forum and would make for more in-depth threads.
  • [3]Thread collaboration/allowing other players to edit an OP: This would be great for collaborative efforts and threads that need to build over time.
  • [4]Sort playerlist by upvotes: Would be cool to see who has most upvotes.
  • [5]Online/last seen status on every forum post: Like "online" or 3hours ago". Every profil has this information, so all posts should include this too.

Map Editor/Scenario Ideas

Link to: 2019 List of Popular Ideas for the Map editor
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
10.01.2019 - 21:13
Shit, this is gonna make Dave work his ass off D i like it
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
10.01.2019 - 22:29
 Lelouch. (Mod)
Tarafından yazıldı Tundy, 10.01.2019 at 20:24

Add to the list:
- Dueling only allowed in Main Lobby. No dueling in Beginners Lobby. (Prevents farming)
- Remove regular elo from the game. Stick only to seasonal elo. (Compliments the elo peak feature suggested above, prevents elo camping and encourages more duels)
- Game is automatically on hold. You don't have to press the button first to hold it, and press it again to start the game (Prevents accidentally starting the game)
- [UP FOR DEBATE] Add Counter Insurgency as a new strategy to the game https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=39856 (Could still be modified to be a more appropriate fit for the current meta)
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
10.01.2019 - 22:53
Gogogogoggogogogogogo dave
----
I demolish my bridges behind me...then there is no choice but to move forward

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
11.01.2019 - 02:19
Awesome, thanks for updating this! I'm pinning yours in place of mine, though I'd recommend changing the name to Suggestions to be Implemented to AtWar [2.0] so new players understand what this thread is about!

PS: still looking forward to rated team games
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
11.01.2019 - 03:50
I have another idea (ping was mine too)

How about a game mode where you can change strat?!?!?!? Keep your opponent guessing, but i feel like this would be best only if botb could do it simultaneously.

Say evety 4 turns or so...

This ia very blue sky...
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
11.01.2019 - 04:11
More Game Option : Better FFA ( Battle Royale )

Once a game start all player are Incognito, after leaving the game lobby ( waiting period ). Private chat are diable until game are decided whether you win or until you lose by getting caped or elminated. This will make FFA better.
----
Hi
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
11.01.2019 - 04:11
I think pretty much all of these ideas are worthwhile, but these in particular have my vote for high priority:

QofL: #1-#3 & #12 (#2 )
UI: #6 & #7
More Game Options: #1-#5, #11 & #13 (#2: the moving-through-walls-while-at-peace was already fixed, right )
Competitive Play Ideas: #1, #3 & #6-#8

Thanks in advance for listening, Chief!!
----
Embrace the void
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
11.01.2019 - 06:20
Dave after reading: what the fuck I just bought
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
11.01.2019 - 13:11
'More than one clan founder'

This would be nice years back... when 1 clan equal 1 family (Dalmati, BiteMe, Warborn Legion, SRB Empire) (no clanhopping back then, clan meant something). God i miss the past.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
11.01.2019 - 13:22
Nice changes, map maker changes nice also good to include what we've been wanting for awhile lol.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
11.01.2019 - 18:26
 Agel
I think the:
"[2]Inability to go through walls while at peace with a player: This would lessen backstabbing a lot." Has already been implemented. I Still found a nub who was alied to me and got into my triangle walls to backstab me. Also:
"[7]''do not "/pr <player_name>" in chat bar when clicking on player (could be to check status not pr)'': This would be much more convenient because when you just want to look on someone's profile you don't need to erase the /pr playername." I think it is programed to go away if you click on the same tab outside the chat but it doesn't works well.
I Won't point out the suggestions I don't like.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.01.2019 - 11:30
Tarafından yazıldı Phoenix, 11.01.2019 at 03:50

How about a game mode where you can change strat?!?!?!? Keep your opponent guessing, but i feel like this would be best only if botb could do it simultaneously.

This ia very blue sky...

mute and unmute me, i still can't send you messages after 2 years...
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.01.2019 - 14:47
Tarafından yazıldı Black Swans, 12.01.2019 at 11:30

This ia very blue sky...

mute and unmute me, i still can't send you messages after 2 years...

Muted and unmuted
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.01.2019 - 08:05
I still advocate for: This
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
14.01.2019 - 15:58

super dope bro but... any chance you can provide urls?
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
14.01.2019 - 16:13
 Nero
I actually like all of these
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.02.2019 - 20:32
What about land trading, Vote to kick, also You need a good reason to put someone on your ban list
PS: Not Map Ban list
----
Not a good player
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
22.02.2019 - 10:08
Tarafından yazıldı Black Vortex, 13.01.2019 at 08:05

I still advocate for: This

Thumbs up.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.07.2019 - 08:06
Pay 10K at the beginning to have your username & rank incognito ?
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
15.09.2019 - 16:42
The incognito mode for ranks 3-5 would be nice to prevent rankism and allow new players to actually play something.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
15.09.2019 - 23:56
Tarafından yazıldı Estus, 15.09.2019 at 16:42

The incognito mode for ranks 3-5 would be nice to prevent rankism and allow new players to actually play something.

Just saying people aren't gonna let people they don't know/trust play still. If they want to be able to play games then people should host open games like world ffa maps, anything that's not team-based because most rankism comes into play when it's a team game as one person can be a determining factor in a team game
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
18.09.2019 - 12:00

This ia very blue sky...

lots of scripts xd
----
The Gifted INC.

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
22.09.2019 - 02:43
 Alex
Tarafından yazıldı Estus, 15.09.2019 at 16:42

everyone would know that the incognito accs are low rank..........
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
14.01.2020 - 07:42
Is any of this implemented already?
----
Sorry for my English! I do my best!
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
05.03.2020 - 12:00
 Rasp
Add daily, weekly and monthly rewards.

My suggestion was actually implemented in a homepage design: (the idea is to add rewards, design is just inspiration I already put in during homepage contest)

----
-
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
05.03.2020 - 16:24
Tarafından yazıldı Rasp, 05.03.2020 at 12:00

Add daily, weekly and monthly rewards.

My suggestion was actually implemented in a homepage design: (the idea is to add rewards, design is just inspiration I already put in during homepage contest)

this looks like it would be good for the app if the developers ever get to it
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.05.2020 - 02:20
Daily missions and rewards have been discussed actually, i love that idea and i'd love to see it actually implemented
----

Best mod ever <3

Best admin ever <3

" I declare the creation of the United States of Atwar. "
- Dave Washington, 6/7/2020
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
04.10.2020 - 12:02
Under the 'Ideas for Coalitions (Not Gameplay Related)' section, I definitely like the idea of having more options than just Leader and Officer. Much too restrictive especially for the larger coalitions like mine. I also like the idea of being able to set permissions for individual coalition members. As a Founding Leader I don't always want every one of my Leaders or Officers to all have the same permissions. This is particularly true when it comes to removing (kicking) members. Here is a link to a forum topic that outlines some of my ideas:

https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=45678
----
"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds..."
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
22.10.2020 - 07:17

• [2] Casual Turn 0 for only picking countries: This would make creating and joining casual games so more convenient.

• Has there been any progress on this idea? It's only been a suggestion for about 6 years.
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun