Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 9   Ziyaret edenler: 358 users
17.05.2018 - 16:05
I started recently playing, I want to know what is the best country to start with in all the continents and why.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
17.05.2018 - 18:12
Depends on the starting money you get in the game and where your enemies are. The UK is a good bet for beginning players because it's easy to protect and you can expand easily to other countries nearby that make a good amount of troops and income (France, Germany, etc.); however, Germany is in some cases an even stronger pick than the UK because it has many countries nearby to expand to ,just don't send your troops to take countries in the balkans like Serbia and Bulgaria (they have low income) instead go for scandinavia and central european countries like austria hungary and even into russia. I don't not see many beginning players do well with Germany though, so its better to use when you feel you are skilled enough. North America's strongest are Atlantic and Great Lakes (because of many expansion possibilities), but West Coast is a strong pick as well. Asia's strongest picks are China south and Southeast because of their high troop production, income, and expansion possibilities. I don't play the other continents, and avoid playing any country in africa south of the sahara because of bad expansion/income/ and low troop production.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
20.05.2018 - 14:32
Depends on how you want to play. Generally you want to take areas with high income and reinforcements. Starting in Europe is a risky strategy usually, because a lot of people will start there. If you take it all over however, it is probably the most powerful continent. In the 10k starting funds, the best countries are as follows: Turkey (massive unit count), Ukraine ( A lot of area in the north to take ), UK ( Massive unit count and high income ), Germ ( High Income ), France ( High income ), and Spain ( High starting money and units ). That is all you should really worry about in Europe for now. Focus on predicting where your opponents will go, managing your money wisely, and expanding rapidly.
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
20.05.2018 - 14:38
 4nic
Tarafından yazıldı Checkmate., 20.05.2018 at 14:32

Depends on how you want to play. Generally you want to take areas with high income and reinforcements. Starting in Europe is a risky strategy usually, because a lot of people will start there. If you take it all over however, it is probably the most powerful continent. In the 10k starting funds, the best countries are as follows: Turkey (massive unit count), Ukraine ( A lot of area in the north to take ), UK ( Massive unit count and high income ), Germ ( High Income ), France ( High income ), and Spain ( High starting money and units ). That is all you should really worry about in Europe for now. Focus on predicting where your opponents will go, managing your money wisely, and expanding rapidly.

nice only telling him about europe
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
20.05.2018 - 14:57
Tarafından yazıldı 4nic, 20.05.2018 at 14:38

Tarafından yazıldı Checkmate., 20.05.2018 at 14:32

nice only telling him about europe

i am not qualified to talk about other areas.
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
22.05.2018 - 01:28
Ukraine because it is op ;p
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.11.2022 - 08:38
I start in turkey in Europe tbh. UK may be a good option tbh and if you somehow get an India that isn't divided it's recommended to just take it. South Korea could be a good option and if you somehow get the US you could be powerful depends on the map
----
Hi I guess
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
03.12.2022 - 01:54
When playing in the Europe continent, it will depend on your funds. 10k? Don't pick the Balkans, (exception Turkey). 5k? Pick the Balkans (probably). 50k? Don't play Europe, go somewhere else.
----
I shit in the dark so that you can't flush the toilet in the day.
-Dr. Bright
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
18.04.2023 - 07:05
Rush UK With 20 Navies
----
LittleTimmy
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun