Spectators should receive ban
Spectators should receive mute
All of above.
Nothing - Part of CW culture now.
Ignore them and continue.

Bütün oylar: 50
26.05.2017 - 20:01
 brianwl (Yönetici)
It was reported to mod team in a recent clan war.

Details:

CW started.

A third clan was recruited to spam messages to one of the clans in the CW.

Screenshots send to mod team.

=============

Generally, we just say ignore, but in this case, the clan has a point. Having to multi ignore, and the distraction, is against the spirit of CWs.

So what is a mods role in this?
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
26.05.2017 - 20:13
Tarafından yazıldı Cheerios, 26.05.2017 at 20:12

Tbh it was supposed to be a quick spam and something to laugh about till some retard got the idea of going to other maps -_- and since we are all retarded we all followed so we wont stop till we get a map editor
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
26.05.2017 - 20:19
 brianwl (Yönetici)
Tarafından yazıldı Cheerios, 26.05.2017 at 20:13

Tbh it was supposed to be a quick spam and something to laugh about till some retard got the idea of going to other maps -_- and since we are all retarded we all followed so we wont stop till we get a map editor

It was also suggested for the duration of the CW, you can uncheck 'Private chat' to clear the chat. Still a nuisance but at least solves the problem of the spam.
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
26.05.2017 - 20:20

if you continue to spam you will be banned, aswell as other spammers. This fair warning.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
26.05.2017 - 21:03
Mute and in extreme cases ban them. I saw the cw in question and the spam was pretty cancerous. Particularly the chat glitching stuff. Nobody wants to see that.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
27.05.2017 - 02:39
I think I would turn off all chats except private, clan and ally
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
27.05.2017 - 03:34
Muting private and game chat isnt too difficult tbh
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
27.05.2017 - 09:00
Tarafından yazıldı Tirpitz406, 27.05.2017 at 03:34

Muting private and game chat isnt too difficult tbh

Agree, why ban?
----

Tarafından yazıldı Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
27.05.2017 - 09:09

525.600 minutes mute on all chats.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
27.05.2017 - 19:06
Tarafından yazıldı Mussolini1812, 27.05.2017 at 09:59

Double standard! Commando eagle spammed chat too but he is not banned... sun tsu had to reset chat 4-5 times cuz of him. looks like someone really good friend with commando eagle (gc, sun) also why do you make poll if you dont care about result?

CE was muted, You were muted. CE stopped spamming, you got on an alt to spam more....... Double standard?
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
28.05.2017 - 07:42
If they start doing that glitchy stuff then i believe it is fair for mute, i mean thats the usual process when players do that anywhere. Otherwise just gonna have to turn room chat off or something
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
29.05.2017 - 11:43
 brianwl (Yönetici)
Thanks for the feedback everyone. [Regrets if i deleted your off-topic comments - was trying to keep this focused on the issue.]

Based on the information, i think we nearly reached consensus on the issue of the CW itself, so mods won't be deleting the CW, as muting private and game chats is effective enough.

However, in the case of third party mass spam recruiting, such as what happened in this game, mods may continue to investigate and issue mutes to curb this from happening again. In this case, those who are muted who then attempt to circumvent the mute would be treated as any other player avoiding a mod response. It is up to the CW player to approach the mod if they wish to pursue a consequence for the spamming player.

It should be noted that this guideline will be specific to the competitive scene. Spamming of this sort in a regular game would be dealt with as per the rules.
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun