Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 47   Ziyaret edenler: 99 users

Orjinal gönderi

Tarafından gönderildi Witch-Doctor, 06.09.2016 - 21:20
Whatever happened to fair play? Now all I hear about mystic is bad news and stuff like abusing cw bug to quit turn 2 is just the nail in the coffin.

Mystic stop being so nooby.
I would literally eat my hat if one of you beat me in a real duel.
07.09.2016 - 22:06
 Evic
Tarafından yazıldı x___, 07.09.2016 at 15:44

like lol coming from the clan that was being "shh we might upset others" kind and actually good
...to "ya y'all suck ionia better than every1" but then shitting all over the place...
you guys have changed no sportsmanship no fun anymore

Not sure i quite get what you mean ruskie boy, one of the main reasons i wanted you out was because of your loudmouth. You did nothing inb cws but bragged about it the most to other clans.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.09.2016 - 07:01
 x___
Tarafından yazıldı Evic, 07.09.2016 at 22:06

Not sure i quite get what you mean ruskie boy, one of the main reasons i wanted you out was because of your loudmouth. You did nothing inb cws but bragged about it the most to other clans.

Right, so looking at mecoy and his loudmouth posts you should be kicking him soon?
More ionia bragging in this thread than throughout my whole time at ionia.

Also whats funny is that if you were really that bothered - you've would've told me something about it.
Except - all I heard was from vale that "civec wanted me to tell you to tone it down just a little"

beta asf - you got a problem bitch come to me instead of hiding it to yourself like a little girl.

Tarafından yazıldı Evic, 07.09.2016 at 22:06

You did nothing inb cws

^ and this is the reason why I left. I did do something, and sometimes even more than you. It's just that when we won, you wanted all the credit, but when we lost, you pushed on others all the blame. Like cmon bro its just a game, I come here to enjoy myself not to listen to your bitch antics.
----
не смотри где я - лучше смотри где ты
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.09.2016 - 08:15
 Evic
Tarafından yazıldı x___, 08.09.2016 at 07:01

I told you plenty of times to shut up, you never listened so i thought you would listen to vale, but since vale has no balls he mentioned me in it.

"i did do something" has 300 units, enemy has 90, nearly loses the game, godfada had to take over since you were "leaving" to win it. That really is something *claps*

or is "something" your rewall against croat?

btw notice how only 2 people i blamed for loses were you and pavle.............let that sink in.

also we all know you like to call people cowards in this game, bit hypocritical coming from a 23 yo ukrainian who refused to fight for his country? just sayin
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.09.2016 - 08:55
Tarafından yazıldı Darth., 07.09.2016 at 03:31

Aqollo and ROYAL giving 2 different opinions??
Someone else got the account?

It was previously drakons account which he gave to royal. Royal abandoned it for aqollo to avoid association with drakon. Hdrakons main is permabanned, so guess who's on the acc now.

However he uses a vpn and can't publicly admit he's on The account or it'll get banned again so feel free to troll the shit out of him til he cracks and sings like a canary.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.09.2016 - 09:06
o_0 atWar politics....
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.09.2016 - 09:10
Tarafından yazıldı Evic, 08.09.2016 at 08:15

"i did do something" has 300 units, enemy has 90, nearly loses the game, godfada had to take over since you were "leaving" to win it. That really is something *claps*

omg was that vs EC?

I always though max was some unknown pro when I saw his east... if u guys were ghosting without telling the other clan that was bad
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.09.2016 - 09:11
 x___

1 - i let him take over only after everyone started yelling at me continuously to let godfada play for 5 turns
2 - Godfada played 2-3 turns only for me
3 - Kraigg also let BioMl take over for him, I was imp and no money, he pd and loaded. this just sounds like normal east v west

or is "something" your rewall against croat?

croat got pissed that I big walled, and "tried to serbian wall"

lol big wall is part of turkey strategy

Civec maybe I should tell you about all the times you fucked up? those times you suicided stacks or got capped, or how that last time put me in 2v1 while you took like 3 cities in the west and screamed "omg he's tb'ing why is it turn 5 and I only have paris!"

also we all know you like to call people cowards in this game, bit hypocritical coming from a 23 yo ukrainian who refused to fight for his country? just sayin

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

funny civec, you really like to takes games personally eh?
fyi, I'm 18 years old and I live in america, so ya you wanna try again with retarded nationalistic insult attempt?
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.09.2016 - 09:20
 Evic
Tarafından yazıldı clovis1122, 08.09.2016 at 09:10

omg was that vs EC?

I always though max was some unknown pro when I saw his east... if u guys were ghosting without telling the other clan that was bad

You also ghosted kraigg that game with bioml so.....
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.09.2016 - 09:30
 Evic
Tarafından yazıldı x___, 08.09.2016 at 09:11

1 - i let him take over only after everyone started yelling at me continuously to let godfada play for 5 turns
3 - Kraigg also let BioMl take over for him, I was imp and no money, he pd and loaded. this just sounds like normal east v west

croat got pissed that I big walled, and "tried to serbian wall"

lol big wall is part of turkey strategy

Civec maybe I should tell you about all the times you fucked up? those times you suicided stacks or got capped, or how that last time put me in 2v1 while you took like 3 cities in the west and screamed "omg he's tb'ing why is it turn 5 and I only have paris!"
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

funny civec, you really like to takes games personally eh?
fyi, I'm 18 years old and I live in america, so ya you wanna try again with retarded nationalistic insult attempt?

"I was imp and no money" nuff said

you rewall, serb wall and big wall, triple fag and im sure you did all 3 of those things in that game.

Only time i left you in 2v1 was with mystics and that game was lost anyway, we lost on all three fronts, you just lasted the longest since you capstacked the whole game.
The one you seem to be mentioning was a 3v3 where i was just messing arround.

So you admit you either fled the country or your parents left it long time ago, either way cowards.

Btw before you said i take the game too seriously you should have remembered all the times you threatened pro russians in chat how you were going to beat them up and then proceed to give them your facebook.

Fux off lil ruskie boy, you were worthless, you still are worthless.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.09.2016 - 09:32
Tarafından yazıldı x___, 08.09.2016 at 09:11

Dude why do you just lie, you had like 3k income
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.09.2016 - 09:33
Tarafından yazıldı Evic, 08.09.2016 at 09:20

You also ghosted kraigg that game with bioml so.....

The thing is that I DID TOLD IONIA about the ghosting, but you guys didn't told us...
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.09.2016 - 09:35
 Evic
Tarafından yazıldı clovis1122, 08.09.2016 at 09:33

The thing is that I DID TOLD IONIA about the ghosting, but you guys didn't told us...

Im pretty sure we did, and it was for only last few turns since maximus couldnt get his head out of his ass.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.09.2016 - 10:16
Tarafından yazıldı Permamuted, 08.09.2016 at 08:55

Tarafından yazıldı Darth., 07.09.2016 at 03:31

Aqollo and ROYAL giving 2 different opinions??
Someone else got the account?

It was previously drakons account which he gave to royal. Royal abandoned it for aqollo to avoid association with drakon. Hdrakons main is permabanned, so guess who's on the acc now.

However he uses a vpn and can't publicly admit he's on The account or it'll get banned again so feel free to troll the shit out of him til he cracks and sings like a canary.

Let me clear something up. I am not hdrakon. I tried getting him unbanned but the moderators won't unban him and he doesn't want to return to atWar. I am a close friend of hdrakon and he allowed me to play on Royal to continue leading his clan, Mystics.

I am not known in the game as I usually play on alt accounts, and I prefer it that way. I have no name, I am just ''Royal'', hdrakon's successor.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.09.2016 - 10:22
Tarafından yazıldı ROYAL, 08.09.2016 at 10:16

Let me clear something up. I am not hdrakon. I tried getting him unbanned but the moderators won't unban him and he doesn't want to return to atWar. I am a close friend of hdrakon and he allowed me to play on Royal to continue leading his clan, Mystics.

I am not known in the game as I usually play on alt accounts, and I prefer it that way. I have no name, I am just ''Royal'', hdrakon's successor.

----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.09.2016 - 10:38
Tarafından yazıldı Evic, 08.09.2016 at 09:35

Tarafından yazıldı clovis1122, 08.09.2016 at 09:33

Im pretty sure we did, and it was for only last few turns since maximus couldnt get his head out of his ass.

What's done, is done I guess.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.09.2016 - 11:30
 x___
Tarafından yazıldı Evic, 08.09.2016 at 09:30

bla bla quack quack

you shared your little self too, and you look like a freckin fat bald croatian piglet.

I'd say your sex life can be summarized with this:

meanwhile, suck it up faget and dont be all jelly about my americanness
maybe someday you can be a tourist but for now, put up posters of new york in your room and play pretend

----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.09.2016 - 13:00
Meh this thread. Locked.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun