Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 18   Ziyaret edenler: 488 users
18.01.2016 - 14:57
WW1 - The war to end all wars by Aetius
Based on knowledge of an apprentice in atWar (r5)

Units:

Layout of Map:
The Map is concentrated on Europa, where WWI takes place. Only the trade routes of Germany and UK to that time concern the outer world.
Everyone has to contribute and play correctly to have a real fun game. Without that component, it's still hella fun, though.

Other parts of the map:

Trade routes:

Countries / Teams / Sides:
Since it's a WWI game, there are two different teams you can choose from. These include 12 scenario sides:
- Entente:
o United Kingdom
o Kingdom of Italy
o France
o Russian Empire
o Romania
o Serbia
- Central Powers:
o Western Germany
o Eastern Germany - Prussia
o Austria-Hungary
o Ottoman Empire

Duration:
Lasts approximately: 20-30 turns (source: gameplay experience)

Facts and events:
Every country but the Kingdom of Italy starts off with at least one general, except Prussia, it starts off with even two generals. Russia has to wait for an event to get a general and the Kingdom of Italy has to wait for a strong army to spawn, which again includes a general. In addition to that Prussia is the only country that starts with a special unit - the poison gas. Austria-Hungary has to wait for an event to get some Stormtroopers which include a unit of poison gas.
There is to be added that UK spawns an army in South Hedjaz which should resemble a rebellion in that region. By that UK gets a couple of powerful units including a general.
It has been said to me that if you manage to destroy the UK in Iraqi regions, there wouldn't be a rebellion. I once tried that, managed to defeat UK in the Iraqi regions, but still got this event. The guy telling me seemed to be surprised, though.

Tips
If you start off with this scenario for the first couple times or never heard of what I'm saying now, just take the knowledge, but always question it. As I've already explained, I'm an apprentice in this game and scenario.

New players should play this scenario as minors like Serbia, Romania or Bulgaria as in noob games they tend to fall pretty easily and therefore aren't that important - you still get to play, of course.
You can ask UK and France for help. If you're lucky they will support you. Same with Bulgaria, you have to ask the Ottomans.

If important Roles like Russia are capped in like round 10, this game won't last long. So it's very crucial that players choose a fitting role, which doesn't mean you can choose France and surrender … ehh … yeesss …

The Kingdom of Italy should be played by a decent player which doesn't have to be very good.

The United Kingdom should be played by a good player, as with France, Western Germany, Austria-Hungary and the Ottoman Empire.

Opinion
This is the greatest part of all, since I can't do anything wrong.

New players should play this scenario as minors as Serbia, Romania or Bulgaria as in noob games they tend to fall pretty easily.

Fun scenario sides - in my opinion:

- Western Germany
- Eastern Germany
- Austria-Hungary
- Kingdom of Italy
- Ottoman Empire
- Serbia

I have to admit that first I intended to write about 1.500 words, which I also did. I would have had to overwork all of it, though. Not to forget that I intended to publish a review in German, too. I even had making a video in mind. Well, after all, as I tend to be lazy and postpone, I've decided to shorten it - while writing this, it's 20 minutes before I release this masterpiece and also 20 minuntes before deadline.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
18.01.2016 - 15:12
Tarafından yazıldı I bin da Fabi, 18.01.2016 at 14:57

I have to admit that first I intended to write about 1.500 words, which I also did. I would have had to overwork all of it. Not to forget that I intended to publish a review in German, too. I even had making a video in mind. Well, after all, as I tend to be lazy and postpone, I've decided to shorten it - while writing this, it's 20 minutes before I release this masterpiece.

it's a good review bro, gj.
In my opinion, you could have divided the events by areas and comment each one separately, for better understanding and to be able to further explain the battles happening in every corner of the map, since it's quite broad even if might not seem that way. Also, after every name of a country, a little intro of their aim in the game would be great. Overall, I don't think you made any mistake nor said anything crazy, though you forgot to mention the author of the map XD he won't be happy about it
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
18.01.2016 - 15:24
Tarafından yazıldı RaulPB, 18.01.2016 at 15:12

you forgot to mention the author of the map

The map creator is in the title lol
----

Please support the gloryhole foundation. https://gloryholefoundation.com/
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
18.01.2016 - 15:32

I have to admit that first I intended to write about 1.500 words, which I also did. I would have had to overwork all of it. Not to forget that I intended to publish a review in German, too. I even had making a video in mind. Well, after all, as I tend to be lazy and postpone, I've decided to shorten it - while writing this, it's 20 minutes before I release this masterpiece.

it's a good review bro, gj.
In my opinion, you could have divided the events by areas and comment each one separately, for better understanding and to be able to further explain the battles happening in every corner of the map, since it's quite broad even if might not seem that way. Also, after every name of a country, a little intro of their aim in the game would be great. Overall, I don't think you made any mistake nor said anything crazy, though you forgot to mention the author of the map XD he won't be happy about it

WW1 - The war to end all wars by Aetius

Would be great, if I was able to say, I'd never forgotten that haha. Well, in the end I edited it in. Gotta admit that I never had thought about the author before, neither had I heard of his name. Anyways, I really had much in mind and I know that this review isn't a good candidate for first price, yet I thought: "Gotta get them coins!" haha. If there happens to be another competition I participate in, I hope that I will reach my limits (as I've read there are some taking place regularly? - or are these just map creating competitions?). I really had sooo many plans and I also had sooo much raw work already done.

----Edit:
----Nearly forgot to thank you for your suggestions, so "Thank you!"----

To the author:
If you read this Aetius, I'm really sorry. You've created a marvellous scenario and I bet (hope) you've already heard that a couple of times. There are many out there that enjoy your map. Sometimes, when someone is talking about creating a good lobby, it's your map's name that's mentioned.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
18.01.2016 - 15:33
Tarafından yazıldı Strat0S_, 18.01.2016 at 15:24

you forgot to mention the author of the map

Well, now it is. I edited it in haha
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
18.01.2016 - 16:04
Tarafından yazıldı Strat0S_, 18.01.2016 at 15:24

Tarafından yazıldı I bin da Fabi, 18.01.2016 at 15:33

Well, now it is. I edited it in haha

My win, +1 for me
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
18.01.2016 - 16:50
Tarafından yazıldı I bin da Fabi, 18.01.2016 at 15:32

Would be great, if I was able to say, I'd never forgotten that haha. Well, in the end I edited it in. Gotta admit that I never had thought about the author before, neither had I heard of his name. Anyways, I really had much in mind and I know that this review isn't a good candidate for first price, yet I thought: "Gotta get them coins!" haha. If there happens to be another competition I participate in, I hope that I will reach my limits (as I've read there are some taking place regularly? - or are these just map creating competitions?). I really had sooo many plans and I also had sooo much raw work already done.
----Edit:

To the author:
If you read this Aetius, I'm really sorry. You've created a marvellous scenario and I bet (hope) you've already heard that a couple of times. There are many out there that enjoy your map. Sometimes, when someone is talking about creating a good lobby, it's your map's name that's mentioned.

don't worry, Aetius is a great guy and has already been told about his great map a thousand time, I bet he doesn't feel offended or anything, he actually will be happy to be recognized by you as the author
There are tournaments held a bit often, in the tournament forum, and sometimes map creating competitions, but not so often.
----
We're all people.

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
21.01.2016 - 10:30
Tarafından yazıldı RaulPB, 18.01.2016 at 16:50

Tarafından yazıldı I bin da Fabi, 18.01.2016 at 15:32

----Edit:

To the author:

don't worry, Aetius is a great guy and has already been told about his great map a thousand time, I bet he doesn't feel offended or anything, he actually will be happy to be recognized by you as the author
There are tournaments held a bit often, in the tournament forum, and sometimes map creating competitions, but not so often.

As mentionend, this is not surprising for me, but yet it's good to have some confirmation about this matter. Have a nice day!
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
02.12.2016 - 16:02
 Mobster (Mod)
How i spend my time on those maps
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
21.03.2019 - 13:41
Is there a scenario showcase for this map? If not thanks for the work in detailing this!
----
Join us on Discord @ https://discord.gg/uBM5Qpk for exclusive games.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
07.04.2019 - 02:25
What about my dingling russia. its pro
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.04.2019 - 19:53
Tarafından yazıldı Tokugawa, 07.04.2019 at 02:25

You abuse uzhgorod but your Russia still sucks, congratulations.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.02.2020 - 16:25
Message deleted by Dave. Reason: unleashed
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
30.07.2020 - 21:14

your imp russia best omg
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
03.10.2020 - 21:56
Yes, a review that isn't from bias view
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
03.10.2020 - 22:55
Ww1 is this the rough house where you kome to pikk a fight
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
19.03.2021 - 12:43

i think b2 russ is muchhh better
----
The red flag shall rise and the fascists shall be put to their knees.
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Communism shall rise when the time comes
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
17.12.2021 - 15:09
Here
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun