Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 95   Ziyaret edenler: 122 users

Orjinal gönderi

Tarafından gönderildi Meester, 09.01.2015 - 08:26

Yes its the upvote button and not trollvis's post.
29.01.2015 - 12:58
Tarafından yazıldı Aston Martin, 29.01.2015 at 12:43

Still provides no constructive input regarding peoples post and the up vote' button provides a purpose to reduce 'support' spam. As I say a player would state their reasons if their was a disagreement. Unless a player would like to contribute something extra, the up vote button, provides a purposeful function and reduces spam. Down voting has only negative repercussions.

In other words: If you agree you don't need to say why, if you disagree you need to say why?

well I disagree with you in word's meaning.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
29.01.2015 - 13:01
Tarafından yazıldı clovis1122, 29.01.2015 at 12:58

Tarafından yazıldı Aston Martin, 29.01.2015 at 12:43

Still provides no constructive input regarding peoples post and the up vote' button provides a purpose to reduce 'support' spam. As I say a player would state their reasons if their was a disagreement. Unless a player would like to contribute something extra, the up vote button, provides a purposeful function and reduces spam. Down voting has only negative repercussions.

In other words: If you agree you don't need to say why, if you disagree you need to say why?

well I disagree with you in word's meaning.

Exactly, you should say why because it then prevents people from down voting a post for the wrong reasons. This exchange of forum posts is a prime example.
----
Power, Beauty, Soul.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
29.01.2015 - 13:28
Tarafından yazıldı Aston Martin, 29.01.2015 at 13:01

Exactly, you should say way becuase then it stops people from down voting a post for the wrong reasons.

No. What you're asking is that if a person disagrees he need to give explanation. But nothing forces someone to give explanation until the post takes relevance.

You could probably think is allright, but when you've had read tons of posts and 13-pages-arguments by individuals, you will see how bad is this. Rather than arguing you could just say "I support / I don't support".

Once again, is up to people if they want to give explanation or not. However they should have a way to submit their opinion about certain matter (upvotes or downvotes, both helps) without need to enter to a non-sense argument.

You're asking them explanation about why, in other words, everybody who disagree need to give his opinion? Everybody who disagree need to enter into argument?

Once again, I disagree with you in word's meaning.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
29.01.2015 - 13:29
Tarafından yazıldı clovis1122, 29.01.2015 at 13:28

Tarafından yazıldı Aston Martin, 29.01.2015 at 13:01

Exactly, you should say way becuase then it stops people from down voting a post for the wrong reasons.

No. What you're asking is that if a person disagrees he need to give explanation. But nothing forces someone to give explanation until the post takes relevance.

You could probably think is allright, but when you've had read tons of posts and 13-pages-arguments by individuals, you will see how bad is this. Rather than arguing you could just say "I support / I don't support".

Once again, is up to people if they want to give explanation or not. However they should have a way to submit their opinion about certain matter (upvotes or downvotes, both helps) without need to enter to a non-sense argument.

You're asking them explanation about why, in other words, everybody who disagree need to give his opinion? Everybody who disagree need to enter into argument?

Once again, I disagree with you in word's meaning.

ok
----
Power, Beauty, Soul.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
29.01.2015 - 13:43
I have 100 upvotes ....cheers everyone
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun