Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 20   Ziyaret edenler: 62 users
01.09.2014 - 15:35
So here i am to propose a new type of Clan War Tournment.

My idea consist on making a CWT like a normal PvP Tournment with Double Elimination. So as to make it faster than others CWT like Wafel hosted. I was planning ( after clans declare to join the tournment ) to decide a date of starting of tournment , that date mean all normal CWs made will be counted as cw played for the tournment too. So , for example , if MK has to go vs Illyria , and i decide that Tournment Start 15 September , the first cw made by these two clans will be counted as ce for the tournment too and update it in ''challonge'' of the tournment. That will happen for all matches after '' The date ''. If Clan 1 win agains clan 2 and clan 3 win clan 4, first cw made by 1 vs 3 ( after any from them win as last ) will be counted for the tournment.
I will give deadlines to games too.

So guys What do you think about the idea , and if the clans are ok , start to join here.
----

[center][img][/img]
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
01.09.2014 - 15:36
Sign me up
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
01.09.2014 - 15:37
Tarafından yazıldı Hollister., 01.09.2014 at 15:36

Sign me up!

Calm
----

[center][img][/img]
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
01.09.2014 - 15:38
Tarafından yazıldı Covid19, 01.09.2014 at 15:35

My idea consist on making a CWT like a normal PvP Tournment with Double Elimination. So as to make it faster than others CWT like Wafel hosted. I was planning ( after clans declare to join the tournment ) to decide a date of starting of tournment , that date mean all normal CWs made will be counted as cw played for the tournment too. So , for example , if MK has to go vs Illyria , and i decide that Tournment Start 15 September , the first cw made by these two clans will be counted as ce for the tournment too and update it in ''challonge'' of the tournment. That will happen for all matches after '' The date ''. If Clan 1 win agains clan 2 and clan 3 win clan 4, first cw made by 1 vs 3 ( after any from them win as last ) will be counted for the tournment.

So guys What do you think about the idea , and if the clans are ok , start to join here.

Waffel is on it..remove or ask him to remove his one..
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
01.09.2014 - 15:40
Tarafından yazıldı JUGERS2, 01.09.2014 at 15:38

If people decide this is better , and decide waffels cant work ... waffel will do it by his self
----

[center][img][/img]
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
01.09.2014 - 15:42
Tarafından yazıldı Covid19, 01.09.2014 at 15:40

Tarafından yazıldı JUGERS2, 01.09.2014 at 15:38

If people decide this is better , and decide waffels cant work ... waffel will do it by his self

Not too good to remake it without him agreing anyway u know...btw good idea
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
01.09.2014 - 15:48
Support this could work, youll need to chat to waffel about this.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
01.09.2014 - 16:13
Strong support, talk to waffle because he was planning this as well
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
01.09.2014 - 16:15
I pred him to check my idea.
----

[center][img][/img]
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
01.09.2014 - 19:11
Skender bro what about cw league i know Ivan is against it but it would really make some new challenge in the game ,bcs this way some clan plays vs low rank clans all the time and gets in top ranking while best clans fighting eachother and risking they clp ... its not fair league would be best ...regards Ferlucci
----
Cuva BOG Srbina svog!
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
02.09.2014 - 02:01

Well the thing is. I have tried this PvP with double elimination before this idea I have now, but the problem is some clan ditched, other clans merged and the others quit... at some point I had no idea of who to bring in and stuff.. since now there are like only 5/6 competitive and some afk clans, i decided to put some low ranks clans to, to give them a chance :/ But i guess nobody saw the ''Remake'' Of my clanwar, I could ''remake'' I again and put your ideas in it if you'd like? because it was kinda my idea.. :/
----

Tarafından yazıldı Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
02.09.2014 - 04:56
Tarafından yazıldı Waffel, 02.09.2014 at 02:01

Well the thing is. I have tried this PvP with double elimination before this idea I have now, but the problem is some clan ditched, other clans merged and the others quit... at some point I had no idea of who to bring in and stuff.. since now there are like only 5/6 competitive and some afk clans, i decided to put some low ranks clans to, to give them a chance :/ But i guess nobody saw the ''Remake'' Of my clanwar, I could ''remake'' I again and put your ideas in it if you'd like? because it was kinda my idea.. :/

The clan war tournment need to be remake ... it isnt working
----

[center][img][/img]
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
02.09.2014 - 05:24
Tarafından yazıldı Covid19, 02.09.2014 at 04:56

Tarafından yazıldı Waffel, 02.09.2014 at 02:01

The clan war tournment need to be remake ... it isnt working

Okey.. ill take a look at ur ideas and try to remake it, I hope you are fine with that.
----

Tarafından yazıldı Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
02.09.2014 - 18:30
Yeah
----

[center][img][/img]
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
14.09.2014 - 02:24
When the value of the economical device of RS 3 Gold each nation is set with regards to gold, the return quantity is also automatically set by the mint equality or gold equality. In truth, the return quantity may be different from the mint equality, resulting in arbitrage possibilities. However, arbitrage operations will soon exhaust such possibilities and ultimately bring the fx prices in variety with the mint equality http://www.viprunescape.com/
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
15.09.2014 - 11:06
Stryko
Hesap silindi
Is this happening?
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
15.09.2014 - 11:17
Well waffel hade to remake the clan tournment ... but he didnt
----

[center][img][/img]
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
16.09.2014 - 10:45
 Eagle (Mod)
Bla make this, its better
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
16.09.2014 - 11:09
Stryko
Hesap silindi
Tarafından yazıldı Covid19, 15.09.2014 at 11:17

you should ask waffel if you could take over since he's not active
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
16.09.2014 - 11:16
Tarafından yazıldı Guest, 16.09.2014 at 11:09

Tarafından yazıldı Covid19, 15.09.2014 at 11:17

you should ask waffel if you could take over since he's not active

I asked him but he said he was doing it ... idk if he will do it at the end
----

[center][img][/img]
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun