Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 132   Ziyaret edenler: 533 users

Orjinal gönderi

Tarafından gönderildi Ivan, 17.06.2011 - 01:38
So, lately I've heard some complaints about the local "trolls" - let's see how bad the situation is.

Anket

What do you think of the game's community?

Great people here
It's alright
Not very fond of it
Terribly annoying

Bütün oylar: 574
20.06.2011 - 08:31
 YOBA
Tarafından yazıldı Fruit, 20.06.2011 at 07:08

dat rep boosting

Tarafından yazıldı Prokwu, 20.06.2011 at 07:30

Ironail.Please refrain from farming for rep on the forums do that in-game.

For fuck's sake guys. Ironail wants to stop yet another flame war and you just keep on trolling. Even if his sole objective is to gain reputation, he's still being the most rational person here and the only one trying to calm this moronic trollfest.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
20.06.2011 - 08:31
Typical childish talk.
Go TO fuck ... Eat banana..... Serbia strong.....
Can suggest couple more
"My cock is bigger"
"Give me back my lego"
"Icecream strong"
"My dad will duel yours anytime"..... and so on... all in CAPS oc

c'mon, behave like men, if you are one oc.
----
Very vicious moderator
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
20.06.2011 - 09:03
Actually I played a human female paladin on WoW and I didn't said hurr durr strong....I WOULD:

VAFIKA STRONG. VAFIKA 2.4k ARENA BRACKET. YOU JELLY SHIT GEARED BITCHES? ...And so on.

BTW that chat was a joke between Rushka and me...lol.

trollfest?

I don't know what you are talking about.We are being serious.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
20.06.2011 - 11:23
 YOBA
Damn it. Indo used to be a pretty good posted before joining Kanker. He always gave helpful insight into the game, but now he just shitposts like there's no tomorrow.

EDIT: Scratch that, megapera is VAFIKA LOL. Business as usual, I suppose.
----
YOBA:
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
20.06.2011 - 20:00
=/

That's not very nice Vafika. :'(

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me...
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
21.06.2011 - 11:42
I think the community is great so far! except for one person named pera he seems to be quite...erm...mean really. I asked them for tips and they did not help me... BiteMe! was very helpful though
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
21.06.2011 - 14:56
Tarafından yazıldı Kawaii^__^, 21.06.2011 at 11:42

I think the community is great so far! except for one person named pera he seems to be quite...erm...mean really. I asked them for tips and they did not help me... BiteMe! was very helpful though

lol, yeah, pera sometimes isnt that helpfull.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
22.06.2011 - 01:03
Tarafından yazıldı Prokwu, 20.06.2011 at 07:35

TYPICAL ALBANIAN INSULTING SERBIA.

lmfao. srry but lol
----
SAY IT WITH YO CHEST
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
26.06.2011 - 14:24
In the games players are relatively silent, and actually only tend to be nice to allies or friends.
Also, the global chat is a benefit for premium, but it is abused. I think it should be meant to get people in game, for a coalition, etc, not just normal conversation. It interrupts my in-game collaboration with allies with a 2 minute time-limit that is hard enough.
Also the vulgar language is annoying, and immature.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
27.06.2011 - 16:08
MAYBE THEY SHOULD IMPLEMENT A NEW OPTION TO DISABLE THE GLOBAL CHAT OR ANY OTHER CHAT. OH WAIT THEY DID.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.07.2011 - 14:26
@ Hagerthebeast

I know, right? But once u get to rank 5, u should be used to it or perhaps facing less of those. Anyway, some noobs just join to cuss at higher ranks.
----
"There was Eru, the One, who in Arda is called Ilúvatar and he made first the Ainur, the Holy Ones, that were the offspring of his thought, and they were with him before aught else was made."

-The Silmarillion
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
09.07.2011 - 08:27
Kosovo this, kosovo that, don't you have any other topic?
----
Never go to war with a country whose national holiday celebrates a defeat in 1389.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
09.07.2011 - 09:46
Tarafından yazıldı Hagerthebeast, 26.06.2011 at 14:24

In the games players are relatively silent, and actually only tend to be nice to allies or friends.
Also, the global chat is a benefit for premium, but it is abused. I think it should be meant to get people in game, for a coalition, etc, not just normal conversation. It interrupts my in-game collaboration with allies with a 2 minute time-limit that is hard enough.
Also the vulgar language is annoying, and immature.

In my expierience, the only really annoying people are new players trying to (how some dubbed it) "become the best" "be feared" "be trolol" in other words be pricks, you can tell who these are by how you said, they cuss alot. People like Fruit, Iron and aristo are the communitys fav. trolls, but they also happen to be quite nice/smart if you are nice/smart to them.
Global is abused....by everyone now and again lol, but hey whenever anyone announces a game it's either "NEW GAEM BOYZ JOIN NAO AHAHAHAH" or "NEW GAEM BOYZ JOIN THIS VERY INSTANT AHAHAHA"...truth. It doesn't matter anyways, all global is, is purple room chat. Global is useless for announcing games because anyone who wants to join a game will be in the lobby waiting for one, so i could just use room chat for that. Hardly anoyone will just up and leave there game to join "Europe 5k 20 player slots no alliances" (like anybody would anyways).
You also said it annoys you/bugs you when coversing with freinds/allys....just click the tick box next to "global chat" in the pull-up menu in the bottom left quadrant of your screen.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
15.07.2011 - 08:32
Tarafından yazıldı VozdKaradjordje, 09.07.2011 at 08:27

Hah. I had no idea about the Battle of Kosovo in 1389 (mentioned in your signature). Interesting read, thanks. I sort of understand the Serbian mindset a bit better now.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
15.07.2011 - 14:54
Tarafından yazıldı BASED Ironail, 15.07.2011 at 08:32

Tarafından yazıldı VozdKaradjordje, 09.07.2011 at 08:27

Hah. I had no idea about the Battle of Kosovo in 1389 (mentioned in your signature). Interesting read, thanks. I sort of understand the Serbian mindset a bit better now.

Same, but 2 weeks ago.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
17.10.2011 - 01:35
Staying on topic - I am opening the scrolls of wizardry and wisdom.

Well, to be honest there are four kinds of players:

1) Average Joe (plays only - interaction limited to a few gestures) 95+ % of the community
2) White Wizards (Active players that are helpful)
3) Grey Wizards (Active players that sometimes annoy other people)
4) Black Wizards, Orcs, and Zombie Trolls (Highly active, they want their darkness to befall afterwind)

Zombie Trolls all have at least 5 of the 7 symptoms (and they are annoying):

1) Trollish Nicks
2) Nick changes actively
3) Clan names sound trollish and mean nothing really (Most clan names mean nothing to be honest)
4) They post actively, something (happy/average) Joe will not do
5) They farm rep
6) They spam global
7) They out right cheat the system

I just hope the White Knights (mods) sometimes would be less lenient and decapitate the zombie trolls before they spread their non sense! I understand they tend to avoid a witch hunt but, than they should follow their instincts!!!

Oh! I do appreciate the work they do in this wilderness! It's highly appreciative and since the dark times have just ended - Bravo White Knights!!!

All the trolls spared from the last War of Enlightenment please, do NOT respond to this post and flame as you will be marked for sure by the symptoms I mentioned in this post.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
17.10.2011 - 13:41
 YOBA
Tarafından yazıldı MajorKill, 17.10.2011 at 01:35

5) They farm rep
7) They out right cheat the system

All the trolls spared from the last War of Enlightenment please, do NOT respond to this post and flame as you will be marked for sure by the symptoms I mentioned in this post.

Having been very closely involved in this community, I can safely say not "zombie troll" has ever done this. You only farm rep if you want to get banned whereas the game the troll is playing is seeing how close they can get to being banned without actually being banned by the method of butthurt creation, not cheating.

Also, you are taking this far, far too seriously. You must play a lot of Warhammer. Or you are just a white knight as we call them in our... circles (think /int/, you were definitely around to experience that).
----
YOBA:
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
17.10.2011 - 14:05
Or he's a foreigner who has trouble with conveying his real intent with English : )
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
17.10.2011 - 19:25
I really don't think there's much to add to this thread, so post wisely here. Thank you.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
31.10.2011 - 13:38
It was good before someone started to ban the most significant and cool players.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
31.10.2011 - 13:49
Tarafından yazıldı Ska-boo, 31.10.2011 at 13:38

It was good before someone started to ban the most significant and cool players.

Being significant and cool is not helping the community- those specific players had what was coming to them by persistent trolling, harassing and farming.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
01.11.2011 - 01:51
Whatever has been done has been done for a reason. By slamming shit on the White knights (Jedis - Keepers of Peace) we are weakening the community.

My Earlier post was aimed at this particular point: Without White Knights (mods), the community will break down. The mods have disagreements with me and have warned me about my own conduct... my personal opinion means less than what they have to deal with on a day-to-day basis - maintain peace and be unbiased through. Which they do wholeheartedly.

Without, Pin, Sificvoid, Guest (and all the newly appointed mods) the community will be in trouble... May the Force be with them! Great job guys! and sorry for being a pain! (Also, these folk give the time to the community without receiving money for it - Voluntary Community Service)

Also, what certain folks decided to do is their own personal choice and not something that was dictated to them. Keeping in mind it's a game we should concentrate on FUN and not try to attempt to blame people for something they are NOT responsible for.

As for a certain player in question... no doubt he is an extra-ordinary player who definitely has a lot to offer to Afterwind... I wish him the best of luck on the return! May the force be with him as well!
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
30.06.2013 - 14:27
Game Is Wonderfull If You AsK Me it Just Needs to Top Up :3
Cheers Guys

Hope We meet in other platforms
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
01.08.2013 - 02:01
Tarafından yazıldı e Mare, 24.07.2013 at 02:16

We are losing players already... Those trolls, rude idiots and others make people leave. Especially, it is that those small ranks start all the trolling, names calling, hate, abuse and other stuff. Of course, high ranks do it too, and often! Then, those who just heard it, think about leaving. Because no one will do anything about it. Those players won't get muted or.. banned.
I know that we are losing players because I see more and more people tell about it... Some even say openly, that they will leave. Friends here tell the same to me..

I see those trolls each day, some random messages appear from them with disgusting content. Well, I just put them onto the ignore list, forever.

But, as more there are, and no one does anything, I am too thinking about leaving. Well, not yet .

agree with evry thing this person says
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
15.09.2013 - 06:04
I am appalled this poll got such positive feedback. This community is the most biased, unfriendly, and smug I've ever come across. Usually, experienced players would like new blood into their game, but most, if not all I've met share the attitude and tendency to kick players who are rank 3 and below automatically (when game is rank 3 and up) and merely laugh at you when you point out how rude they're being.

I know I'm not the only newbie who feels like this. I doubt anything can be changed, however, so I'll just struggle through since I like the game itself, just not the people who play it.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
15.09.2013 - 22:17
Tarafından yazıldı Permamuted, 15.09.2013 at 09:36

Tarafından yazıldı Brandyjack, 15.09.2013 at 06:04

I am appalled this poll got such positive feedback. This community is the most biased, unfriendly, and smug I've ever come across. Usually, experienced players would like new blood into their game, but most, if not all I've met share the attitude and tendency to kick players who are rank 3 and below automatically (when game is rank 3 and up) and merely laugh at you when you point out how rude they're being.

I know I'm not the only newbie who feels like this. I doubt anything can be changed, however, so I'll just struggle through since I like the game itself, just not the people who play it.

you know what, first ever gaming community i joined, voobly, i held a similar opinion, but ive come to realise all gaming communites are like this, you'll meet all sorts in them, you just take the good with the bad and ignore the any bs directed towards you.

this community by the standards ive experienced, is actually quite friendly lol

ps SERBIA STRONG!!!

The problem is that there is way more bad and than good when it comes to the community. It's frustrating beyond belief, being a newbe. A lot of times the beginner's section isn't active, and your only option is to go to the main tab, but I've gotten kicked from almost all games I've tried to join. I've never farmed, and it took me a long time just to get to rank 4 because of the lack of newbie games, and lack of skill on part of that.

All in all, I don't think the older players in this game will ever truly accept newbies, and if they're the majority, why not just close down registration for atwar altogether?
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
16.09.2013 - 06:31
It is what you make it
----
"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."-Alexander The Great
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
02.11.2013 - 00:52
Just like any other community here... full of aggressive people pushing their opinions down other peoples throats... the chat is full of immature gibberish... plus the games are full of allyfags, trolls and leavers... nothing special...
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
19.02.2014 - 11:36
Moderation is worthless though. More warnings handed out and they could cut it in half. Seems like they are observant, when there are any on, but have no power to do anything other than a weak 'hey, stop that...' after you watch 2 hours of chat.

Funny, bet I can't post here what we see in 5m of chat in the main room.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
19.02.2014 - 14:44
AlexMeza
Hesap silindi
God xD This was from 2011, back in the days where there were half mods as there are now.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun