Play 1-2 and fast-forward/skip the rest
Fast-forward all
Skip to results
Check the outcome after 'start turn'

Bütün oylar: 466
11.01.2011 - 14:34
 Ivan (Yönetici)
Play battle = clicking on the battle to watch the rolls
Fast-forward = clicking the fast-forward button (battles are played in the battles list)
Skip = clicking the show results button
Check the outcome = clicking the start turn button without seeing battle results and simply observing the outcome in the beginning of the turn
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
11.01.2011 - 14:38
I check the battle phase but i have a really bad habit of just skipping it sometimes, thats why i wish there was a back button to the battle.

There are other times that I do check the battle phase I do a quick skim of it after I dismiss it I see I lost a battle thing wtf is going on and really really really wish there was a back button to the battle phase!
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.01.2011 - 06:42
I do skip, to see who is fighting who and how well everyone is faring during fights, also helps to see where troops are amassing.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.01.2011 - 06:11
 Sieg
If the timer tht counts down wouldn't count while ur watching them then i would watch them. bt since it counts down i just skip to the results
----
~Sieg
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
14.01.2011 - 11:30
I wish there was a way to go back and see this results screen after hitting start turn. Most of the time I don't want to use my turn time for this, but once I've taken my turn, I have some down time to review results.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
14.01.2011 - 13:02
Given that looking at the battles eats up my turn time, I either jump to start turn, or occasionally "show results", watching a particularly pivotal battle if something unexpected happened....

Unless there was a separate timer for the battle phase, I don't foresee ever really watching the battles....
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
14.01.2011 - 17:59
Since we all can see where units attacked, what type and what numbers went in and survived, shouldn't we just place that attack as visible for everyone to see during the next turn?
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
15.01.2011 - 03:34
 Ivan (Yönetici)
Tarafından yazıldı specter, 14.01.2011 at 17:59

Since we all can see where units attacked, what type and what numbers went in and survived, shouldn't we just place that attack as visible for everyone to see during the next turn?

I think this would would be a bit too messy and confusing. Too much information. This will interfere with trying to make a new turn.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
19.01.2011 - 16:10
I really just go for the results, I mean thats all that matters to me. Especially with a timer in the background telling me to hurry up.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
24.01.2011 - 14:39
I just see when i have time
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
26.01.2011 - 15:43
I'll second that I mainly skip to results but would really like a way to view the battle information once I've ended my turn and I'm waiting for the other players to finish up.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
06.04.2011 - 04:28
I wish we could go back to the battle list after we start out turn.
----
"Si vis pacem, para bellum" - Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
06.04.2011 - 10:26
Tarafından yazıldı Ivan, 15.01.2011 at 03:34

Tarafından yazıldı specter, 14.01.2011 at 17:59

I think this would would be a bit too messy and confusing. Too much information. This will interfere with trying to make a new turn.

Would it be possible to set it up as an optional overlay, the same way that detection range and movement range currently are? It may be a pretty minor point, but it would definitely help even the odds for a player who is getting swarmed by marines every turn.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
06.04.2011 - 15:22
Ah those little numbers ticking down in the bottom right-hand corner... if only they wouldn't tick, I would watch.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
06.04.2011 - 17:35
I might have watched the battles play out once. I usually play quick maps (Europe) or I have too much to do in the time anyways (playing Sky Menace).
----
CONAN! What is best in life?
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
04.09.2011 - 12:17
I do skip to results, mainly 'cause time running in the background. . More so i love when a medal is given to your profile and you loose 20 seconds waiting for the "glory" to fade out.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
05.09.2011 - 04:26
I find it curious that you've allowed battles which are normally out of view range to be visible if you click on them.

Still, I've been using this since forever to determine roughly which kind of strat my enemy is playing, so I'm not complaining.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
09.09.2011 - 16:13
I do in long-turn games for the same reason as Iron. Otherwise, not enough time to view them.
----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
10.09.2011 - 07:33
Well, I only do it in the first 1-2 weeks since you usually have time left-over still AND his strat ain't gonna change during the match.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
10.09.2011 - 12:03
The former only works on small maps or if you're close to him. I do battle phase if I have time.
----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
11.09.2011 - 07:44
I'm not sure we're speaking about the same thing.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
19.09.2011 - 21:56
I just quickly see the results, briefly view any battles losses. If I don't have any battles at the moment, then I completely skip it. Playing the battles out takes a long time, where I could have been making city walls, moving troops, and buying units.
----
"There was Eru, the One, who in Arda is called Ilúvatar and he made first the Ainur, the Holy Ones, that were the offspring of his thought, and they were with him before aught else was made."

-The Silmarillion
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
21.09.2011 - 08:56
It depends if its a 24/12 h game or not...
cause if it is i nearly play every batte.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.04.2012 - 17:29
Honestly, I end up just skipping most battles and then checking for 2 reasons:
1. It eats up often important turn time.
2. Most of it I don't really care about. (i.e battles in north Russia while in Argentina)
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.04.2012 - 20:18
Iu just troll forums until i finally remember im playing a game
----
Tarafından yazıldı NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.04.2012 - 21:31
I like to check battles that took place at important places.. and normally skip over the rest..
----
Chaplain (Maj. Gen.) Francis L. Sampson, was an American Army officer who served as the 12th Chief of Chaplains of the United States Army.
His real life story of his rescuing a young soldier became the inspiration for the film "Saving Private Ryan�
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.10.2012 - 23:03
Fast-forward all
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.10.2012 - 17:11
I often forget that the feature even exists.
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun