Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 91   Ziyaret edenler: 116 users

Orjinal gönderi

Tarafından gönderildi bullet86, 21.02.2014 - 08:52
Custom Map Clan Tournament.

This tournament is brought to you by Syndicate.

TOURNAMENT HAS STARTED!!.
May the odds be with you all.
Hello Atwar,
I hope you're all doing well! I'm here to present to you Atwars first Cusotom Map Clan Tournament! This tournament will consist of 8 clans participating. The rest will be placed in reserves. There will be only 3 rounds. The three custom maps we're playing with were picked carefully by ~Spart, ~VRIL, and I.
The settings for first round will be:
-On Custom Map Destoria
-Extra Cities 100+
-4 minute turns
-No rares
-0 allowed joining
-2v2

The settings for the second round will be:
-Dream World
-Extra Cities 100+
-4 minute turns
-No rares
-0 allowed joining
-3v3
The settings for the third round:
-4v4
-Foundation Edge
-4 Minute turns
-No rares
-0 Allowed Joining
Wall fucking first turn and wall glitching are not allowed under any circumstances and will result in a DQ from the tournament.

1. Loli Army
2. Inglorious Basterds
3. Syndicate
4. Illyria
5. United Power
6. TEH BUMS WILL LOSE
7. evoL
8. Stalins Martians
Reserves:

Bracket:

Reward:
-Clan Trophy for the winning clan. (Thanks to ~Vril!)
-5k PC's.
Please do consider signing up for this.
Thank you, have a good day!
FYI: This will only start next season. It won't be connected the Clan War season, it will be separate, but games will be played in CLAN WAR ROOM.
Credits:
~ VRIL
~ Syndispart
21.02.2014 - 13:29
I hope u record my clan to join
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
21.02.2014 - 13:32
Tarafından yazıldı loveloard2000, 21.02.2014 at 13:29

I added United Power to reserves because we are filled.
----
"My words are my bullets."-John Lydon

Spart is love
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
21.02.2014 - 13:33
Tarafından yazıldı Guest, 21.02.2014 at 13:27

Tarafından yazıldı bullet86, 21.02.2014 at 13:00

The tournament has been changed, please re-read it and tell me if you wanna withdraw or go ahead.

Interesting change, no I won't withdraw

<3 SM too strong to quit!
----

Spart is love
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
21.02.2014 - 13:49
Tarafından yazıldı bullet86, 21.02.2014 at 13:32

Tarafından yazıldı loveloard2000, 21.02.2014 at 13:29

I added United Power to reserves because we are filled.

thx we will wait if get chance
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
21.02.2014 - 13:57

Tarafından yazıldı Grimm, 21.02.2014 at 12:45

+ Inglorious Basterds

The tournament has been changed, please re-read it and tell me if you wanna withdraw or go ahead.
-Btw you have been put on reserves.
Fine with me. Are we really in reserves? Cause the brackets indicate that we are playing...
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
21.02.2014 - 13:59
Tarafından yazıldı Grimm, 21.02.2014 at 13:57

Tarafından yazıldı Grimm, 21.02.2014 at 12:45

+ Inglorious Basterds

-Btw you have been put on reserves.
Fine with me. Are we really in reserves? Cause the brackets indicate that we are playing...

i made another post saying that you are no longer in reserves because MK withdrew so you have been put in to play!
----

Spart is love
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
21.02.2014 - 16:05
Lol. How is MK not given a place in this tournament? They are currently in 1st place for the season. This tournament loses a significant part of its relevance if the top clans aren't participating.
----
He always runs while others walk. He acts while other men just talk. He looks at this world and wants it all. So he strikes like Thunderball.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
21.02.2014 - 16:22
Tarafından yazıldı Thunderballs, 21.02.2014 at 16:05

Lol. How is MK not given a place in this tournament? They are currently in 1st place for the season. This tournament loses a significant part of its relevance if the top clans aren't participating.

The tourny was firstly an EU+ based tourny. MK was in it, but then I with the help of Syndispart & VRIL decided to change it to Custom Map tournament, so we can encourage competitive custom maps, so after it was changed MK withdrew. Please don't go around saying stuff you're not sure about.
EDIT:
+Even if MK wasn't given a spot because they tried signing up for this tourny after it has filled, I would treat them just like any other clan. I won't give them any priority or anything. They'll be put in the reserve list and that would be end of story. You're making it sound like I HAVE TO let them in because they're #1 this season.
Please consider deleting your post. It has no point at all, and is rather retarded.
----

Spart is love
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
21.02.2014 - 17:22
What the point of making reserves on a clan tournament???
reserves is made in case a player goes inactive cheats or gives up
do you think thats going to happend with clans??

no offense but i think you need someone else helping you organize this tournament, i see too many basic mistak

if a clan wins 2 games they get a medal...(hard)
also if there is a medal for 3rd place why isnt there a match for 3rd and 4th place???
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
21.02.2014 - 17:35
Tarafından yazıldı lOrd pOnteZ, 21.02.2014 at 17:22

also if there is a medal for 3rd place why isnt there a match for 3rd and 4th place???

Reserves are necessary because some clans will no-show like has been done plenty of times in the past when clan tournaments have been attempted. As for your second concern, that was a mistake that was not updated when we were going to have a bigger tournament. Now, it has been updated to only a trophy going to the winning clan.
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
21.02.2014 - 17:37

no offense but i think you need someone else helping you organize this tournament, i see too many basic mistak

Reserves incase clans take too long to play their games, or if the clan has to leave tourny, or anything of that sort.
----

Spart is love
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
21.02.2014 - 17:39
Tarafından yazıldı Spart, 21.02.2014 at 17:35

Reserves are necessary because some clans will no-show like has been done plenty of times in the past when clan tournaments have been attempted. As for your second concern, that was a mistake that was not updated when we were going to have a bigger tournament. Now, it has been updated to only a trophy going to the winning clan.

first round 10k how many players?? second round 10k how many players?? 3rd round 3v3 how much cash???

well at least we can wall glich on this tourney =D=D=D=D
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
21.02.2014 - 17:42
Tarafından yazıldı lOrd pOnteZ, 21.02.2014 at 17:39

Tarafından yazıldı Spart, 21.02.2014 at 17:35

first round 10k how many players?? second round 10k how many players?? 3rd round 3v3 how much cash???

well at least we can wall glich on this tourney =D=D=D=D

Well, wall glitching is avoidable, so I don't mind it to be honest, although it's a very cheap move.
EDIT: Wall glitching not allowed.
----

Spart is love
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
22.02.2014 - 17:51
Tarafından yazıldı bullet86, 21.02.2014 at 16:22

Tarafından yazıldı Thunderballs, 21.02.2014 at 16:05

The tourny was firstly an EU+ based tourny. MK was in it, but then I with the help of Syndispart & VRIL decided to change it to Custom Map tournament, so we can encourage competitive custom maps, so after it was changed MK withdrew. Please don't go around saying stuff you're not sure about.
EDIT:
+Even if MK wasn't given a spot because they tried signing up for this tourny after it has filled, I would treat them just like any other clan. I won't give them any priority or anything. They'll be put in the reserve list and that would be end of story. You're making it sound like I HAVE TO let them in because they're #1 this season.
Please consider deleting your post. It has no point at all, and is rather retarded.

I'm surrounded by retards. You make this sound like its the biggest thing that happened in your life today.
----
He always runs while others walk. He acts while other men just talk. He looks at this world and wants it all. So he strikes like Thunderball.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
22.02.2014 - 18:25
AlexMeza
Hesap silindi
Tarafından yazıldı Mauzer Panteri, 21.02.2014 at 13:08

- MK

Why!? O_o
Mauzer, I seriously think you guys got the biggest chance of winning.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.02.2014 - 02:12
Tarafından yazıldı Guest, 22.02.2014 at 18:25

- MK

Why!? O_o

Bla! All clans have an equal chance of winning this. Because it's not a typical tournament. It's based on new competitive custom maps, so all clans have equal chance of winning because they are new maps, not typical EU+ or world map.
----

Spart is love
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.02.2014 - 11:48
AlexMeza
Hesap silindi
Tarafından yazıldı bullet86, 23.02.2014 at 02:12

Tarafından yazıldı Guest, 22.02.2014 at 18:25

- MK

Why!? O_o

Bla! All clans have an equal chance of winning this. Because it's not a typical tournament. It's based on new competitive custom maps, so all clans have equal chance of winning because they are new maps, not typical EU+ or world map.

I just found out you changed it all to custom maps :l
Though, there's still some "wild instict" of skills in new maps xD Trust me.
I had same chances of winning than Chess in his map.
lb rush strong
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.02.2014 - 12:35
Tarafından yazıldı bullet86, 21.02.2014 at 17:42
OK. So how does this work? Once I make a wall, am I not allowed to move the wall units? Because if I move them, there's a chance it might cause a WG...
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.02.2014 - 15:22
Tarafından yazıldı Grimm, 23.02.2014 at 12:35

OK. So how does this work? Once I make a wall, am I not allowed to move the wall units? Because if I move them, there's a chance it might cause a WG...

All I have to say is, if the wg was a mistake then it's allowed, but if you purposely wall glitched then u either do a rematch or you'll be disqualified
----

Spart is love
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.02.2014 - 15:34
Tarafından yazıldı bullet86, 23.02.2014 at 15:22
All I have to say is, if the wg was a mistake then it's allowed, but if you purposely wall glitched then u either do a rematch or you'll be disqualified
OK, so if I have a legit reason for moving the wall units (like attacking/defending somewhere else), I can move them? If a WG happens by accident, do we rematch? Or just keep playing?
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.02.2014 - 15:45
Tarafından yazıldı Grimm, 23.02.2014 at 15:34

OK, so if I have a legit reason for moving the wall units (like attacking/defending somewhere else), I can move them? If a WG happens by accident, do we rematch? Or just keep playing?

Yup, and you can keep playing, but if other team demands a rematch then you're forced to play a rematch.
----

Spart is love
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.02.2014 - 17:24
AlexMeza
Hesap silindi
Deadlines? How will PC be distributed? Also, please change your signature, it spams this topic and many others Mine isn't as large as yours.
And this quote
"Trooper21: Because you are an alt and I am a higher rank than you. My penis has an 8 pack and urs is hairy. I win." was to my alt LOLOLOL. Keep it please
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.02.2014 - 19:09
When playing matches do ranks have to be matched or just who ever is online at the time ?
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
24.02.2014 - 13:59
AlexMeza
Hesap silindi
Humm hehe I think you need to clarify more things.
The wallglitch rule, is poor. Someone can easily say it wan't on purpose, or can do it when losing so they have a rematch. Please, just make wallglitch not allowed, intentionally or not. That's the only way to avoid it

Also, what joed said. I guess, it's like a CW, and both clans choose their best?

Also, this "This will only start next season. It won't be connected the Clan War season, it will be separate, but games will be played in CLAN WAR ROOM."
How is that? You mean, the games will be played there but not as CWs? Damn, if that's possible then I'm really silly.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
24.02.2014 - 16:55
Tarafından yazıldı Guest, 24.02.2014 at 13:59

Also, what joed said. I guess, it's like a CW, and both clans choose their best?

Clans can CW with whomever they want, but if one clan does their best effort to schedule a CW and the other clan continues to refuse to accept, then the refusing clan will be disqualified and removed from the tournament.

Also, this "This will only start next season. It won't be connected the Clan War season, it will be separate, but games will be played in CLAN WAR ROOM."
How is that? You mean, the games will be played there but not as CWs? Damn, if that's possible then I'm really silly.

After you play 20 CWs, your older CWs are replaced. Considering most clans who are active will surpass that 20 CW benchmark as multiple have this season, this is what he means. If your clan does not pass the 20 CW benchmark, then it will count towards your season standings.
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
24.02.2014 - 17:30
AlexMeza
Hesap silindi
Tarafından yazıldı Spart, 24.02.2014 at 16:55

Clans can CW with whomever they want, but if one clan does their best effort to schedule a CW and the other clan continues to refuse to accept, then the refusing clan will be disqualified and removed from the tournament.

After you play 20 CWs, your older CWs are replaced. Considering most clans who are active will surpass that 20 CW benchmark as multiple have this season, this is what he means. If your clan does not pass the 20 CW benchmark, then it will count towards your season standings.

Ty, what about the other post above?
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
24.02.2014 - 18:34
Tarafından yazıldı Guest, 24.02.2014 at 17:30

The one about wall glitching? I am leaving that up to Bullet, but I would definitely suggest just making wall glitching illegal, period.
----
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
25.02.2014 - 10:52
Tarafından yazıldı bullet86, 23.02.2014 at 15:45

Tarafından yazıldı Grimm, 23.02.2014 at 15:34

Yup, and you can keep playing, but if other team demands a rematch then you're forced to play a rematch.
OK, so if we keep playing and they win, they keep the win. If we win, we rematch. That it?

And I guess we're better off just not moving walls at all then...
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
25.02.2014 - 14:04
Tarafından yazıldı joedtaxi, 23.02.2014 at 19:09

When playing matches do ranks have to be matched or just who ever is online at the time ?

It's up to both clans, if the other clan doesn't mind you guys can play 10,13,10 vs 6,7,5 it's not my prob, it's up to both clans to match clans, if one of the clans doesn't care about their ranks if they have lower than go ahead, if a clan faces big probs cuz of this plz contact me.
----

Spart is love
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
25.02.2014 - 14:05
Tarafından yazıldı Guest, 24.02.2014 at 17:30

i'll edit it later and add that Wall glitching not allowed in total, not now though, too lazy
----

Spart is love
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun