Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 125   Ziyaret edenler: 111 users

Orjinal gönderi

Tarafından gönderildi Bellerophon, 02.12.2013 - 12:47
>BLOC

World AtWar: The At-War Alliance

Your probably wondering what this game is. Its a browser based game on geopolitics. You basically start as a 3rd World nation in either Latin America,Africa,Middle East or Asia and build up to be a superpower. The game is still in "beta" and many features are still yet to come.

Examples:

Bellerophon's Nation: Damocles
Meester's Nation: Imbros

Registering

If you made it this far you are most likely joining the game. Here are some tips when registering I suggest you follow them.

Link to register: here

When registering you'll need to provide 6 important information, Username, Email address, Nation Name, Region, Government and Economy. For Username and Nation Name put whatever you want. You'll need a legit email address to get your account password. You can obviously change it later on.

As for regions I suggest Latin America and Asia as they are still a developing region.

Each region has its own bonuses the bonuses are as follow..

Latin America: Smuggle drugs which is easy money. Lowers reputation if caught.
Africa: Smuggle blood diamonds which is easy money. Lowers reputation if caught.
Middle East: Massive amounts of oil.
Asia: High manpower and special economy zone.

For government form take Military Junta because you can get free units with it which is extremely useful. For economy style take Central Planning all other economy systems are worthless.

Gamepay

Read this.

Starting Tip

Tarafından yazıldı Meester, 13.01.2014 at 09:19

When you join take Military Junta political system because you can easily get free troops and aircraft using it. --> In your news section there will be 4 reformation options take the one with 10k extra troops. --> Prospect some oil and drill a new well. --> Buy 1 pack of weapons this will advance you to First World War Surplus technology. Train your troops to "Good" quality --> Go to world map and click on your region in the mini map. --> Search for a country with a weaker military strength and lower tech (Don't rush there are bunch of fail start nations out there.). --> Declare war and launch an offensive. --> Win the war in like 2 turns (1 turn = 12 hrs) and your GDP will be automatically boosted because you stole the other countries infrastructure. --> You can continue to purchase weapon and drill new oil wells from now on. Don't boost your GDP your stability will deal with it with max stability which is "Unsinkable" you get +5 GDP every turn.

*Thanks Meester for making this Tutorial
10.01.2014 - 18:16
Why am I not surprised terminal is in waifu...

I'll be sending invites to all the real humans shortly.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
11.01.2014 - 05:09
Tarafından yazıldı Guest, 10.01.2014 at 16:16

Tarafından yazıldı Aqua Heartia, 10.01.2014 at 15:40

I'm joining, my nation name is Arabo.

And lol at terminal caught shipping aid to rebels in my nation.

oops I was trying to ship lolis ^-^ Just ignore me or as you say "Nothing to see here".

I will be staying with Mai Waifu <3 no need for your AW alliance

don't mind me spamming counter intelligence and sending spies to your nation while my puppets in asia with korean war tech getting ready to war you ^-^
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
11.01.2014 - 05:14
Kk im joining
can you pull of a non-agression pact with BC, so i can safely transfer from them into World AtWar

And i do request minister of army title and position
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
11.01.2014 - 05:26
Tarafından yazıldı Aqua Heartia, 11.01.2014 at 05:09

Tarafından yazıldı Guest, 10.01.2014 at 16:16

Tarafından yazıldı Aqua Heartia, 10.01.2014 at 15:40

I'm joining, my nation name is Arabo.

And lol at terminal caught shipping aid to rebels in my nation.

oops I was trying to ship lolis ^-^ Just ignore me or as you say "Nothing to see here".

I will be staying with Mai Waifu <3 no need for your AW alliance

don't mind me spamming counter intelligence and sending spies to your nation while my puppets in asia with korean war tech getting ready to war you ^-^

Common guys dont fight, however terminal may be destroyed if he doesnt come to world atwar
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
11.01.2014 - 11:41
Ok guys. I'm in charge of the alliance now. Okeluk, what's your nation name? Terminal, arabo is under my protection now.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
11.01.2014 - 16:54
 x___
Guys can I be in on this too. My nation is Teluria.
----
не смотри где я - лучше смотри где ты
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.01.2014 - 04:31
Black Hole
Hesap silindi
Tarafından yazıldı x___, 11.01.2014 at 16:54

>bloc hates bronies. They just tried to raid >CLOP. Hell, Turboscarf tried once declaring war.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.01.2014 - 04:32
Black Hole
Hesap silindi
Tarafından yazıldı OKELEUK, 11.01.2014 at 05:14

Kk im joining
can you pull of a non-agression pact with BC, so i can safely transfer from them into World AtWar

Or AW can join the RVL
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.01.2014 - 04:58
My nation is called Nederlandia, and i requested support in a war

anywhay this war is draining my manpower in every way, im gennerally beating his but my manpower is getting anhialated in the process, his army is dieng left and right to though, lets see what will happen
some kind of monetary or manpower support is requested
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.01.2014 - 06:31
Tarafından yazıldı OKELEUK, 12.01.2014 at 04:58

My nation is called Nederlandia, and i requested support in a war

anywhay this war is draining my manpower in every way, im gennerally beating his but my manpower is getting anhialated in the process, his army is dieng left and right to though, lets see what will happen
some kind of monetary or manpower support is requested

Sent you a million bucks and 10 barrels of oil. Keep your training on Elite if its not on Elite do not attack.
Sadly I cant send some of my troops because of our alignment.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.01.2014 - 08:35
Tarafından yazıldı Guest, 12.01.2014 at 04:32

Tarafından yazıldı OKELEUK, 11.01.2014 at 05:14

Kk im joining

Or AW can join the RVL

Can I have minister of oil? ^-^
----

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.01.2014 - 08:43
Black Hole
Hesap silindi
I don't play. And Turboscarf wants you to pay him 60k troops 7500k cash and 100 mbbls by 7PM GMT. Otherwise you have to kick edward and get Jihad'd
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.01.2014 - 12:31
I've dealt with turboscarf. Once the Edward crisis is over I will see if I can get an MDP or something with BC. OKELUK, is Blood Crescent giving you a hard time?
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.01.2014 - 17:12
 x___
Wow how in the world did Arabo get so large? One day I see him around 700 GDP where I am and then the next day he is at 2,000 GDP!!! Am I missing something here lol because I am expanding really slowly with my GDP. I am trying to war to get up and I've been picking out people that I can defeat in two turns but I just cant get the same escalation
----
не смотри где я - лучше смотри где ты
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.01.2014 - 19:06
Tarafından yazıldı x___, 11.01.2014 at 16:54

plz pm my Bloc country (Edward)
----
ALL is fair in love and war. SO GET USED TO IT!
You opinion is not recognized as being valid.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.01.2014 - 01:38
I have already invited teluria.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.01.2014 - 01:50
Mass great leap spam + lots of oil + hospitals and public school spam

Works like a charm
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.01.2014 - 03:07
Black Hole
Hesap silindi
Tarafından yazıldı Clockwork, 13.01.2014 at 01:50

Mass great leap spam + lots of oil + hospitals and public school spam

Works like a charm
Except You need to prospect for oil
except schools and hospitals are expensive later on
except you'll be in GDP range for someone to fuck you up
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.01.2014 - 04:22
I just joined my nation is Tactgypto (don't ask) and i don't know anything, heeeeeelp?
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.01.2014 - 09:19
When you join take Military Junta political system because you can easily get free troops and aircraft using it. --> In your news section there will be 4 reformation options take the one with 10k extra troops. --> Prospect some oil and drill a new well. --> Buy 1 pack of weapons this will advance you to First World War Surplus technology. Train your troops to "Good" quality --> Go to world map and click on your region in the mini map. --> Search for a country with a weaker military strength and lower tech (Don't rush there are bunch of fail start nations out there.). --> Declare war and launch an offensive. --> Win the war in like 2 turns (1 turn = 12 hrs) and your GDP will be automatically boosted because you stole the other countries infrastructure. --> You can continue to purchase weapon and drill new oil wells from now on. Don't boost your GDP your stability will deal with it with max stability which is "Unsinkable" you get +5 GDP every turn.

Contact me if you are still having problems: http://www.blocgame.com/stats.php?id=37784
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.01.2014 - 10:38
Invited you tactician.

There's a big war going on in bloc at the moment, so we need to be diligent. Any ideas on how we can profit off this?

Also blackhole, why don't you play anymore, we could really use you.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.01.2014 - 10:46
Ok so, i picked an authoritarian democracy not military junta at the start :/ Ill try to do the rest you said.
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.01.2014 - 18:34
Tarafından yazıldı The Tactician, 13.01.2014 at 10:46

Ok so, i picked an authoritarian democracy not military junta at the start :/ Ill try to do the rest you said.

If its a democracy you can continue playing once you got the hang of thing start arresting political opposition till you reach Military Junta.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.01.2014 - 20:45
I just register

as

Cthulhu

nation of Ocean
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.01.2014 - 21:02
You is in!

We will make you strong like bull.

Meester is our minister of state, he will tell you which policies to adopt.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
13.01.2014 - 22:01
>BLOC

World AtWar: The At-War Alliance

Your probably wondering what this game is. Its a browser based game on geopolitics. You basically start as a 3rd World nation in either Latin America,Africa,Middle East or Asia and build up to be a superpower. The game is still in "beta" and many features are still yet to come.

Examples:

Bellerophon's Nation: Damocles
Meester's Nation: Imbros

Registering

If you made it this far you are most likely joining the game. Here are some tips when registering I suggest you follow them.

Link to register: here

When registering you'll need to provide 6 important information, Username, Email address, Nation Name, Region, Government and Economy. For Username and Nation Name put whatever you want. You'll need a legit email address to get your account password. You can obviously change it later on.

As for regions I suggest Latin America and Asia as they are still a developing region.

Each region has its own bonuses the bonuses are as follow..

Latin America: Smuggle drugs which is easy money. Lowers reputation if caught.
Africa: Smuggle blood diamonds which is easy money. Lowers reputation if caught.
Middle East: Massive amounts of oil.
Asia: High manpower and special economy zone.

For government form take Military Junta because you can get free units with it which is extremely useful. For economy style take Central Planning all other economy systems are worthless.

Gamepay

Read this.

Starting Tip

Tarafından yazıldı Meester, 13.01.2014 at 09:19

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
14.01.2014 - 02:52
Black Hole
Hesap silindi
Asia is OP. Troop bonus and oil bonus
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
14.01.2014 - 13:18
Blackhole. Why don't you play any more?
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
14.01.2014 - 16:10
Tarafından yazıldı Bellerophon, 14.01.2014 at 13:18

Cuz I started playing and invaded him with multi accounts
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
14.01.2014 - 18:07
Tarafından yazıldı Tundy, 14.01.2014 at 16:10

Tarafından yazıldı Bellerophon, 14.01.2014 at 13:18

Cuz I started playing and invaded him with multi accounts

LOL. Ok, are you gonna join our alliance?
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun