Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 7   Ziyaret edenler: 46 users
22.09.2013 - 01:25
 VLKR
I have constructed a wall of 3 units around my city in v-shape, and it is well there for rounds as the map shown it is well connected. So I left few units inside the city as there is no such need.
However, in the next round I found that my friend broke it through and captured my city without breaking the wall first.
Later my friend told me that the wall was not there at all on his screen so he could capture my city.

Anyone got this experience before? It happened too many times and I have forced to surrendered.

This is absolutely an annoying bug. Please advise. Thanks!
----
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
22.09.2013 - 12:01
By City I'm assuming you mean capital. The person could have backstabbed you without you even realizing it.
----
It's not the end.

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.09.2013 - 00:50
 VLKR
Tarafından yazıldı Mr_Own_U, 22.09.2013 at 12:01

By City I'm assuming you mean capital. The person could have backstabbed you without you even realizing it.

It's the same case for both normal cities and capitals.
It's not a backstab as I was continuously fighting with my friend. The strange part is that I can clearly see the wall is well-formed, but he said there is no wall there, so I'm confused and think it must be a bug somewhere.
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.09.2013 - 09:25
I read it vril too lol, maybe you did it after you ended turn and forgot to hit save
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.09.2013 - 12:24
Tarafından yazıldı VLKR, 23.09.2013 at 00:50

Tarafından yazıldı Mr_Own_U, 22.09.2013 at 12:01

It's the same case for both normal cities and capitals.
It's not a backstab as I was continuously fighting with my friend. The strange part is that I can clearly see the wall is well-formed, but he said there is no wall there, so I'm confused and think it must be a bug somewhere.

Change colors. You might have thought you saw it but didnt. Happens with some colors.
----
It's not the end.

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
25.09.2013 - 06:47
^ Hard to tell if you did it correctly with some colours, if you rollover the unit the unit icon will be green if it is walled, even then it might be walled to the wrong unit.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
27.09.2013 - 01:11
 VLKR
It only happened on some of the maps, strange though!
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun