Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 5   Ziyaret edenler: 39 users
22.11.2013 - 21:09
This is from a casual CW we had going on, but I've seen it many times before in regular casual games as well. Basically, you make a bunch of moves, including moves that involve merging troops, and end turn. Then, you log out and subsequently re-enter the game. Often, upon re-entry, you see your moves now show as being different from those you originally made.

For example, here were the moves from my last turn in that CW:

Compared to what actually happened:

Transport moves are incomplete. So are the moves in Germany (troops stuck outside Berlin instead of attacking).

This example is one of many. It just happens to have been documented because we were discussing it in cln forums. I've seen this happen many times in other casual games before. When you re-enter and see the moves are altered, I've noticed that if you just exit without making any changes, the battle phase carries out as you had originally planned. However, if you make a change and save moves, then the moves get screwed up. In the case of that CW, I had to re-enter to send money to my teammate playing Ukraine. I think that that was enough to screw my moves up
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
23.11.2013 - 06:15
AlexMeza
Hesap silindi
Yup, Chess reported this before (militias that fly) and I saw some other topics about this too I support this.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
25.11.2013 - 06:01
This needs to be fixed to make casual games playable.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
25.11.2013 - 11:34
AlexMeza
Hesap silindi
Indeed. Bump it to death.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
20.12.2013 - 13:47
My current workaround for these situations is to never alter my moves once I have ended my turn. Unless I need to make a really important move that is worth risking that my other moves fail.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun