Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 10   Ziyaret edenler: 68 users
04.09.2015 - 17:46
Tigro
Hesap silindi
It's well known that sometimes offensive units will be way stronger than they're supposed to, to the point of being better at attacking than PD infs are at defending. Here are some screenshots taken from a post by Laochra where you can see tanks constantly winning.

So I was testing with him MoS marines vs PD infs this time, and I also was winning most of the battles. So he suggested that maybe the infs aren't accounting the +2 def bonus, and he was right. Here you can see the inf rolled 8 as a crit, and in case you didn't know, a crit does your normal roll + max roll as damage, so with 9 defense he should have at least rolled 10.

This probably doesn't work 100% of the times, but it clearly does happen and might be why sometimes some offensive units seem to be stronger than they should be. I have no idea when this bug occurs btw. Laochra said this also happened to him with SM bombers (and RA tanks). I also have no idea if this only happens with PD or with every strat.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
04.09.2015 - 21:01
I knew this the time you told me that it didn't work for cities long ago, but never had enough proof for prove it. I would change the title to "Bonus in defense line/cities is not working" though. It is just like if the bonus didn't exit (not taken into account for critical or for normal rolls, and also it does happens ALL THE TIMES ). Here are my tests.

1) DS vs PD: the infantries are supposed to have 7 defense and 2 from the bonus. However, in-game they aren't able to pass from 5 in silver. They roll 6 or higher only with gold (proves DS bonus applied: They have 5 defense. However bonus in cities did not applied).

No screenshot of that.

2) Blitz vs PD: The infantries roll Golden 9 (proves the +1 bonus against Tanks applied.) They weren't able to roll higher than 8 however, and if the bonus had applied then, again, their critical would had been 10 or higher (proves the bonus in cities didn't applied).

3) Blitz vs None: The true test of the bonus comes here. They weren't able to roll higher than 6 in silver. Here's the screenshot of a 7 in Golden: If they had the bonus applied, they would only be able to roll 8 or higher in golden (proves the bonus doesn't apply).

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
06.09.2015 - 05:05
 Amok (Yönetici)
The defense bonus should now work as intended for both cities and defense lines. Apologies for not fixing it much earlier!
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
06.09.2015 - 05:52
Yea ummm, so pd is going to need a nerf lol
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
06.09.2015 - 06:03
 Eagle (Mod)
Tarafından yazıldı Permamuted, 06.09.2015 at 05:52

----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
06.09.2015 - 07:11
Stryko
Hesap silindi
Theres the answer for your rolls
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
06.09.2015 - 08:33
Tigro
Hesap silindi
THANK YOU AMOK <3
This is gonna be a fun time. I love abusing OP stuff like when LB had +20-25 crit or something and you could win rushes 100% of the time, back when crit was just implemented replacing ARB.
If PD turns out to be OP I'd say a -1 def (on city) will do its job.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
06.09.2015 - 09:16
Tarafından yazıldı Eagle, 06.09.2015 at 06:03

Tarafından yazıldı Permamuted, 06.09.2015 at 05:52

Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
06.09.2015 - 09:51
Tarafından yazıldı Guest, 06.09.2015 at 08:33

THANK YOU AMOK <3

I love abusing

lol!
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
06.09.2015 - 12:01
Good job finding the bug !

And please don't even think about nerfing pd lol
----
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun