Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 7   Ziyaret edenler: 37 users
07.10.2015 - 20:22
I complete my turn and leave. Later, I come back when the new turn starts, and all my latest moves that involved buying reinforcements were canceled, causing the majority of my battles to suddenly go waaaaaay south...

1st time this happened, I thought this was a coincidence, and had accidentally forgot to save my changes, but now I know for a fact this is a bad bug that has canceled many of my moves, causing 2 of my current games (going well at the time) to be screwed instantly...

Here's an ss the turn after I bought several reinforcements, and attacked several key locations. My reinforcements had been canceled when the next turn started, causing all of the battles to be absolute failures:

So, you can't exactly tell which battles were failures, but most people know about how many most of those neutral cities start with. If you subtract average amount of neutrals in each city from the total # in battle, you will find the chances of winning them are almost 0. You can see 3 or 4 cities in Asia with reinforcements still available... I never forget to buy reinforcements, this canceled my moves...

Notice the 4 militia and 1 inf. in the sea between China and Korea. Those troops had been on an air trans and attacking Korea along with a small stack of bombers. The bug caused the newly bought trans to be canceled, but it somehow left my troops stranded in the sea...

Please address this, admins, as it's getting extremely annoying to see a lot of good games go down the drain right before my eyes.
----

"For out of the ground we were taken
For the dust we are,
And to the dust we shall return"
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.10.2015 - 03:20
 Amok (Yönetici)
So did you come back to a casual game after ending the turn to make some additional changes and then saved them? Please could you provide clearer steps to reproduce this?
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
08.10.2015 - 10:50
 Amok (Yönetici)
It's been fixed for when you've ended turn and came back to make some more changes.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
10.10.2015 - 12:12
Bug in casual games:

Doesn't finish loading the game, thus not allowing to enter it.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.10.2015 - 05:06
 Amok (Yönetici)
Tarafından yazıldı artsinis, 10.10.2015 at 12:12

Bug in casual games:

Doesn't finish loading the game, thus not allowing to enter it.

I believe I've fixed it, please see now.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
12.10.2015 - 13:25
Tarafından yazıldı Amok, 12.10.2015 at 05:06

I believe I've fixed it, please see now.

Thanks.
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
15.10.2015 - 16:20
Tarafından yazıldı Amok, 08.10.2015 at 03:20

So did you come back to a casual game after ending the turn to make some additional changes and then saved them? Please could you provide clearer steps to reproduce this?

Yeah, I had finished, saved, and left to lobby. Later I come back (to make sure I remembered to buy units in a certain city) to find that a lot of moves that involved buying more troops had somehow been undone, even though I had saved it. It would happen every time I saved and left, then came back.

I haven't seen the bug since then, so I believe it's fixed.
----

"For out of the ground we were taken
For the dust we are,
And to the dust we shall return"
Yükleniyor...
Yükleniyor...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun