Tüm reklamları gizlemek için premium alın
Gönderiler: 98   Ziyaret edenler: 391 users

Orjinal gönderi

Tarafından gönderildi Hugosch, 01.01.2013 - 07:03
Happy new year to you all! The player of the year 2012 has to be decided.

Here is the list of candidates:
  • Mathdino (winner August)
  • LDK (LFC4Life) (winner September)
  • Pulse (winner October)
  • tesla (winner November)
  • Talos (winner November)
  • AlexMeza (winner November)
  • ezzatam (winner December)
  • Aristosseur (extra candidate)

We will award 2 medals to the players. The first medal will be given to the player who is chosen by mods/admins as the POTY 2012, the second one is for the player is is chosen by other players as POTY 2012. This voting will close next sunday (6 January) 20.00 GMT+1 so you have a few days to vote. The results will be announced shortly after that.

Note that voting is just allowed once, and voting with 'alts' is not allowed.
    Goodluck to the candidates!
  • 01.01.2013 - 16:35
    Alıntı yap:
    Tarafından yazıldı E.A.B, 01.01.2013 at 13:45

oh and if someone use my name and vote ?
    my vote will canceled ?
    anyway i use my AW name

Someone voted with the name 'ChuckNorris' for example. I haven't got a clue who that is, so I cancelled that one. Also, if names are used multiple times, i have a few ways to check if and which one is real.

and who is that chucknorris and who did he vote for ?
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    01.01.2013 - 16:38
    Tarafından yazıldı E.A.B, 01.01.2013 at 16:35

I don't know who he is thats why i cancelled his vote. And sadly, i can tell who he voted for.
    ----
    Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    01.01.2013 - 16:48
    Tarafından yazıldı Hugosch, 01.01.2013 at 16:38

I don't know who he is thats why i cancelled his vote. And sadly, i can tell who he voted for.

Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    01.01.2013 - 16:49
    Tarafından yazıldı E.A.B, 01.01.2013 at 16:48

no
    ----
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    01.01.2013 - 16:51
    Tarafından yazıldı Hugosch, 01.01.2013 at 16:49

Tarafından yazıldı E.A.B, 01.01.2013 at 16:48

no

then tell me who ?
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    01.01.2013 - 16:53
    Tarafından yazıldı E.A.B, 01.01.2013 at 16:51

then tell me who ?

Can't tell, it was just a example dude
    ----
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    01.01.2013 - 18:51
    Ezzatam
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    01.01.2013 - 23:44
    Tarafından yazıldı UnIeashed, 01.01.2013 at 18:51

Ezzatam
    those who worship a leader will be blinded by their fanatical faith in their leader and will fall to ruin
    ----
    ALL is fair in love and war. SO GET USED TO IT!
    You opinion is not recognized as being valid.
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 00:37
    Tarafından yazıldı LordEdwardthe5th, 01.01.2013 at 23:44

Tarafından yazıldı UnIeashed, 01.01.2013 at 18:51

Ezzatam
    those who worship a leader will be blinded by their fanatical faith in their leader and will fall to ruin

We all got respect for someone (for me I respect Safari) No Flame Wars Please.
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 01:58
    Mathdino
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 02:17
     Leaf
    Tarafından yazıldı Hugosch, 01.01.2013 at 07:03

Happy new year to you all! The player of the year 2012 has to be decided.

Here is the list of candidates:
  • Mathdino (winner August)
  • LDK (LFC4Life) (winner September)
  • Pulse (winner October)
  • tesla (winner November)
  • Talos (winner November)
  • AlexMeza (winner November)
  • ezzatam (winner December)
  • Aristosseur (extra candidate)

• Those links for the player of the month thread need to be fixed.
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 02:26
    All the player of the months are high ranks. It's like the players have to come to the mods and showoff rather than the mods actively searching for decent players that deserve it. Just like how Mathdino got the player of the month for his tacky AW newspaper, and Pulse for his maps.
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 02:27
    LFC4Life
    Hesap silindi
    Tarafından yazıldı VAGlNEER 2.0, 01.01.2013 at 13:41

How the fuck is LDK a player of the month?

my vote goes to aristo, hands down. none of the other players listed touch him in terms of skill or knowledge

Tarafından yazıldı Unleashed, 01.01.2013 at 15:25

Anyone but not Joey Barton, he's a cheater

I'm a cheat? wtf because we would play 1 rank lower than you in a cw? That's why I'm a cheat? I'm a cheat because I beat you in a 3v3 and you raged? Is that why I'm a cheat? Now don't go sayin' that I "wall bug" or "wall glitch" because I don't know how to do any of those. I'm actually a noob on the field (well sort-ish) so doing those things would be highly unlikely of me. Don't make judgements and if you do ever catch me doing it, then report it to a mod.

Vag, I understand you're going to hate but keep it cool in a forum like this where everyone could see. You're turning a perfectly good thread into a flame war, which isn't necessary. There is a reason behind ever person who got that POTM award and the reason for you to hate me may very well be that you haven't logged on in recent months as much to catch up or maybe you hate me personally from the dispute(?) we've had earlier this year. It's not just about skill or bug reporting. I don't see Aristo working day in and day out to produce articles that advertise premium. Sure they guy is cool and all that but I don't see him keeping that article news business alive for 3 months asking Amok for private forums for ATN in AW to help it stay alive. You have your opinions n' all and I respect that but does Aristo create tournament brackets for tournaments that aren't even his? The ongoing 2v2 tournament isn't even mine. It's hosted by Eagles and Vril but because Eagles didn't know much on operating challonge I offered to help him by creating the bracket myself and putting it up in the tournament forum. Now you can't go saying that "I don't deserve stuff" now, can you?

Sure there are threads that I have written in the past that are lame and "attention seeking" but it's only to liven up the forums a bit more with some excitement.

Here

Ya this thread was kinda bad and I'll admit to it n all. But look at this:

Here

Look at my comments and such,

Here

Here

There is the Aristo upgrades list and I even helped there a bit too,

Here

Was having good discussions here,

Here

There's more but I'd thought I would save you the time. Don't make those kind of comments mate when you have no idea what me or the other people do to help the community.

Good day.
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 02:47
     Leaf
    Tarafından yazıldı Guest, 02.01.2013 at 02:27

Tarafından yazıldı VAGlNEER 2.0, 01.01.2013 at 13:41

How the fuck is LDK a player of the month?

my vote goes to aristo, hands down. none of the other players listed touch him in terms of skill or knowledge

Tarafından yazıldı Unleashed, 01.01.2013 at 15:25

Anyone but not Joey Barton, he's a cheater

I'm a cheat? wtf because we would play 1 rank lower than you in a cw? That's why I'm a cheat? I'm a cheat because I beat you in a 3v3 and you raged? Is that why I'm a cheat? Now don't go sayin' that I "wall bug" or "wall glitch" because I don't know how to do any of those. I'm actually a noob on the field (well sort-ish) so doing those things would be highly unlikely of me. Don't make judgements and if you do ever catch me doing it, then report it to a mod.

Vag, I understand you're going to hate but keep it cool in a forum like this where everyone could see. You're turning a perfectly good thread into a flame war, which isn't necessary. There is a reason behind ever person who got that POTM award and the reason for you to hate me may very well be that you haven't logged on in recent months as much to catch up or maybe you hate me personally from the dispute(?) we've had earlier this year. It's not just about skill or bug reporting. I don't see Aristo working day in and day out to produce articles that advertise premium. Sure they guy is cool and all that but I don't see him keeping that article news business alive for 3 months asking Amok for private forums for ATN in AW to help it stay alive. You have your opinions n' all and I respect that but does Aristo create tournament brackets for tournaments that aren't even his? The ongoing 2v2 tournament isn't even mine. It's hosted by Eagles and Vril but because Eagles didn't know much on operating challonge I offered to help him by creating the bracket myself and putting it up in the tournament forum. Now you can't go saying that "I don't deserve stuff" now, can you?

Sure there are threads that I have written in the past that are lame and "attention seeking" but it's only to liven up the forums a bit more with some excitement.

Here

Ya this thread was kinda bad and I'll admit to it n all. But look at this:

Here

Look at my comments and such,

Here

Here

There is the Aristo upgrades list and I even helped there a bit too,

Here

Was having good discussions here,

Here

There's more but I'd thought I would save you the time. Don't make those kind of comments mate when you have no idea what me or the other people do to help the community.

Good day.

I think you're belittling the title here, LDK. I believe the title for the player of the year should be given to players who take it serious and do more than creating brackets for your fellow player.
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 02:48
    Tarafından yazıldı Leaf, 02.01.2013 at 02:17

Those links for the player of the month thread need to be fixed.

Ghehe, you are the first that notice that
    Thanks, links are fixed!

@ all critics: If you don't believe any of this players should be POTY, then don't vote!
    ----
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 02:48
    LFC4Life
    Hesap silindi
    Tarafından yazıldı Leaf, 02.01.2013 at 02:47

I think you're belittling the title here, LDK. I believe the title for the player of the year should be given to players who take it serious and do more than creating brackets for your fellow player.

Oh no. You're not understanding me. I got POTM for doing those. POTY is for players that have done more. Simple solution.. don't vote for me duh.
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 02:57
     Leaf
    Tarafından yazıldı Guest, 02.01.2013 at 02:48

Tarafından yazıldı Leaf, 02.01.2013 at 02:47

Oh no. You're not understanding me. I got POTM for doing those. POTY is for players that have done more. Simple solution.. don't vote for me duh.

Please don't evade the statement by telling me what to do, it's just a very arrogant and disrespectful way of responding to an opinion. If I'm not understanding, then please. Explain further.
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 03:00
    LFC4Life
    Hesap silindi
    Tarafından yazıldı Leaf, 02.01.2013 at 02:57

Please don't evade the statement by telling me what to do, it's just a very arrogant and disrespectful way of responding to an opinion. If I'm not understanding, then please. Explain further.

u wut mate
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 03:00
     Leaf
    Tarafından yazıldı Hugosch, 02.01.2013 at 02:48

Thanks, links are fixed!

@ all critics: If you don't believe any of this players should be POTY, then don't vote!

Yeah, I was trying to read up on what each of the candidates did to deserve the Player of the Month titles so that I could make my mind up on who to support. Please fix them asap please. Thanks.
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 03:03
     Leaf
    Tarafından yazıldı Guest, 02.01.2013 at 03:00

Tarafından yazıldı Leaf, 02.01.2013 at 02:57

u wut mate

Well done, LDK. Well done.
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 03:07
    Tarafından yazıldı Pickles, 02.01.2013 at 02:26

All the player of the months are high ranks. It's like the players have to come to the mods and showoff rather than the mods actively searching for decent players that deserve it. Just like how Mathdino got the player of the month for his tacky AW newspaper, and Pulse for his maps.

good post, though I must say maps do actually contribute.

Now onto this thread,

Alıntı yap:
    articles that advertise premium.

This has to be the most pig-disgusting thing I have heard someone say, Do you honestly think anyone who reads that "newspaper" is going to say WOW THIS IS REALLY GREAT OH MAN LOOK AN ADD TO BUY PREMIUM I'LL DO IT COS I SAW IT HERE FIRST!

That is ridiculous, with all due respect, get over yourself.

EDIT: I Should also mention Aristo has literally bought Premium/Premium features for other players, THAT is actually helping to get revenue for AW

Alıntı yap:
    You have your opinions n' all and I respect that but does Aristo create tournament brackets for tournaments that aren't even his?

It's not hard to make a bracket, I could make one in maybe 20 minutes using Challonge too. It's a nice gesture to help out but this is really stupid you're using this as a point to validate yourself as POTY. It's also hilarious to me you have to cherrypick posts where you were not acting like a child on the forums, normally you should be able to link post history and say "See? I contribute!" but nope, you really can't do that with your posts.

In regards to you being a cheat, I recall Art of War being notorious for cheating during CWs; you being the leader of the cln, well - It speaks for itself.

It's really disheartening to me that POTM is such a joke, It should stand as a title of someone who is a model player and does not require validation for his good deeds and does them without being asked. Here you can see people manipulating good actions into the greatest of accomplishments. I hope this is not a trend that will continue into next year, and one thing you can say for Aristo is he isn't in the thread trying to make his ePeen fully erect for all the people of AW to see.

P.S I've heard rumors of people shouting in global and asking in PM for votes, another thing I can thankfully say Aristo isn't doing ; )

to mods, I am not trolling/flaming, so don't delete my post. Thanks.
    ----
    Tarafından yazıldı Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
    Fruit's theory is correct
    Tarafından yazıldı tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
    Fruit is right

Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 03:12
    LFC4Life
    Hesap silindi
    Tarafından yazıldı Fruit, 02.01.2013 at 03:07

good post, though I must say maps do actually contribute.

Now onto this thread,

Alıntı yap:
    articles that advertise premium.

This has to be the most pig-disgusting thing I have heard someone say, Do you honestly think anyone who reads that horrible newspaper is going to say WOW THIS IS REALLY GREAT OH MAN LOOK AN ADD TO BUY PREMIUM I'LL DO IT COS I SAW IT HERE FIRST!

That is ridiculous, with all due respect, get over yourself.

EDIT: I Should also mention Aristo has literally bought Premium/Premium features for other players, THAT is actually helping to get revenue for AW

Alıntı yap:
    You have your opinions n' all and I respect that but does Aristo create tournament brackets for tournaments that aren't even his?

It's not hard to make a bracket, I could make one in maybe 20 minutes using Challonge too. It's a nice gesture to help out but this is really stupid you're using this as a point to validate yourself as POTY. It's also hilarious to me you have to cherrypick posts where you were not acting like a child on the forums, normally you should be able to link post history and say "See? I contribute!" but nope, you really can't do that with your posts.

In regards to you being a cheat, I recall Art of War being notorious for cheating during CWs; you being the leader of the cln, well - It speaks for itself.

It's really disheartening to me that POTM is such a joke, It should stand as a title of someone who is a model player and does not require validation for his good deeds and does them without being asked. Here you can see people manipulating good actions into the greatest of accomplishments. I hope this is not a trend that will continue into next year, and one thing you can say for Aristo is he isn't in the thread trying to make his ePeen fully erect for all the people of AW to see.

P.S I've heard rumors of people shouting in global and asking in PM for votes, another thing I can thankfully say Aristo isn't doing ; )

to mods, I am not trolling/flaming, so don't delete my post. Thanks.

Oh really. AoW cheats does it? How so? explain further because I want to know how.

As for aristo buying people premium

>implying I don't
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 03:14
    Guys,
    Giving some feedback for you vote, or tell what you voted is fine. But don't turn this into a spamfest and bashing is absolutely not necessary. Otherwise i have to close the topic
    ----
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 03:28
     Leaf
    Tarafından yazıldı Leaf, 02.01.2013 at 03:00

Tarafından yazıldı Hugosch, 02.01.2013 at 02:48

Thanks, links are fixed!

Yeah, I was trying to read up on what each of the candidates did to deserve the Player of the Month titles so that I could make my mind up on who to support. Please fix them asap please. Thanks.

I've examined the reasons for why the candidates got their titles/nominations and more or less, the thread says that all the players have pretty much done the same thing. :/
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 04:15
    Geez guys, do people really have to fight over this?

People were nominated based on how much they had given back to the community, and I believe that all of them have in one way or another. Whether or not those contributions are worthy is the question here, which is why we are having a vote in the first place. If you want to advocate for a nominee, that is fine, but there is no reason to try to degrade or insult someone who you feel is unfit to be PotY. I suppose I should also mention that there is also no reason to bait people into further arguments.
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 06:45
    Tarafından yazıldı E.A.B, 01.01.2013 at 14:23

Tarafından yazıldı Safari, 01.01.2013 at 14:15

Tarafından yazıldı E.A.B, 01.01.2013 at 14:11

Tarafından yazıldı Mathdino, 01.01.2013 at 13:54

Haters gonna hate, VAG. It's a question of who's done most for the game, not pure skill, and I think every player of the month deserves it for one reason or another.

agreed . all deserve but not avatar .

did you knew that avatar is the one who reports the most bugs in atWar

and didn't you know that's i was telling avatar about all bugs i found then he test it ?

keept with lies eab i dont even know how you find bugs in atwar you dont even buy premium to go in custom maps and test for bugs,ezzatam ,pulse ,utah, safari, Hazardouz and few others where most active in custom map.
    ----
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 08:29
     Acquiesce (Mod)

I would love if you had pm'd me your suggestions while we were actively seeking good potential candidates. Makes a lot more sense than whining after the decisions have been made. Anyways, I think that high ranked players are typically more invested in AW and do more but I'd love to be proven wrong.

To all these pointless arguments, don't take this all too seriously. It's just supposed to be a friendly gesture.
    ----
    The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 08:46
    Tarafından yazıldı avatar, 02.01.2013 at 06:45

Tarafından yazıldı E.A.B, 01.01.2013 at 14:23

Tarafından yazıldı Safari, 01.01.2013 at 14:15

Tarafından yazıldı E.A.B, 01.01.2013 at 14:11

Tarafından yazıldı Mathdino, 01.01.2013 at 13:54

Haters gonna hate, VAG. It's a question of who's done most for the game, not pure skill, and I think every player of the month deserves it for one reason or another.

agreed . all deserve but not avatar .

did you knew that avatar is the one who reports the most bugs in atWar

and didn't you know that's i was telling avatar about all bugs i found then he test it ?

keept with lies eab i dont even know how you find bugs in atwar you dont even buy premium to go in custom maps and test for bugs,ezzatam ,pulse ,utah, safari, Hazardouz and few others where most active in custom map.

oh really ?
    don't say that you get reward for report bugs in custom maps !!!!!
    you get reward before admins make custom maps , plz stop calling me liar when you are the lier .
    i was telling you about all bugs i find in old afterwind , you deny that ): ?
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 08:55
    Tarafından yazıldı Unleashed, 02.01.2013 at 08:52

Tarafından yazıldı Guest, 02.01.2013 at 02:27

I'm a cheat? [...]

Sry Joey Barton, your post was too long so I didn't read it. It's funny to see you react tho. To answer it shortly, yes you are. Next time be a douchebag to someone who won't call you out on it. I voted already, you can stop quoting me now. My participation in this thread is over.

he ask you how he is cheater ? and you still didn't answer , he didn't ask you to vote for him . can you explain to us how is he cheater ?
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    02.01.2013 - 09:09
    Tarafından yazıldı Fruit, 02.01.2013 at 03:07
    I hope this is not a trend that will continue into next year, and one thing you can say for Aristo is he isn't in the thread trying to make his ePeen fully erect for all the people of AW to see.

I hope it becomes a tradition, with the difference that players (not personal, just taking you as an example) actually take it less seriously.

In my opinion, this is supposed to be extremely irrelevant and a funny way to celebrate the end of a year.
    ----
    "Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
    Yükleniyor...
    Yükleniyor...
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

Gizlilik | Kullanım Şartları | Afişler | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Bize katılın

Herkese duyurun